am I doing this right as I haven't had any side effects yet?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Leahlou, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

2nd day and I still feel fine - I don't feel mega hungry or ill or headachey or anything - I'm cold but I'm always cold in the office so nothing is unusual there.

I had 1 sachet at breakfast and 1 at lunch and I am now on my 5th 500ml bottle of water (2.5ltrs) and I can drink lots more.

Am I doing this wrong?

I'm worried!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Nope - you're doing it right as a right thing!

Enjoy not having side effects!

4. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

Thanks - I hate the fact it feels a little easy - maybe it will be worse tomorrow as it's the weekend?

5. tizzy44

tizzy44 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi , I think you are doing great, my daughter is on day 4 and she also hasnt had any side effects, so keep drinking the water and wait for the weight to drop off lol good luck Tiz

6. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

Has anyone ever put ON weight - I really worry I might do - I am having before pics done today!

7. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    No your doing it right! i had no side effects either and asked the same as you did! enjoy having none!

8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Never known anyone who stuck to the diet and had no carbs to put on weight!!! Think it would actually be impossible unless a medical condition!

Enjoy being one of the lucky no side effect people!

9. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    No, you're doing it right. It's probably the fact that you're getting enough water that is helping with not having symptoms. That's a good sign that you are drinking enough water.

10. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    defo doing it right dont panic x

11. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    When I first started I had no side effects either, but then I had cut down on the carbs and upped my water intake for a week before. Saying that though, even when I got back from my holiday I only had a really bad headache on day 2 which lasted about 12 hours.

Like others have said, just enjoy having no side effects, and look forward to the weight just falling off.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.