• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

am I doing this right as I haven't had any side effects yet?

2nd day and I still feel fine - I don't feel mega hungry or ill or headachey or anything - I'm cold but I'm always cold in the office so nothing is unusual there.

I had 1 sachet at breakfast and 1 at lunch and I am now on my 5th 500ml bottle of water (2.5ltrs) and I can drink lots more.

Am I doing this wrong?

I'm worried!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks - I hate the fact it feels a little easy - maybe it will be worse tomorrow as it's the weekend?

Has anyone ever put ON weight - I really worry I might do - I am having before pics done today!

Never known anyone who stuck to the diet and had no carbs to put on weight!!! Think it would actually be impossible unless a medical condition!

Enjoy being one of the lucky no side effect people!

Anisah

A pound at a time
No, you're doing it right. It's probably the fact that you're getting enough water that is helping with not having symptoms. That's a good sign that you are drinking enough water.

When I first started I had no side effects either, but then I had cut down on the carbs and upped my water intake for a week before. Saying that though, even when I got back from my holiday I only had a really bad headache on day 2 which lasted about 12 hours.

Like others have said, just enjoy having no side effects, and look forward to the weight just falling off.