am I doing this right as I haven't had any side effects yet?

Leahlou

2nd day and I still feel fine - I don't feel mega hungry or ill or headachey or anything - I'm cold but I'm always cold in the office so nothing is unusual there.

I had 1 sachet at breakfast and 1 at lunch and I am now on my 5th 500ml bottle of water (2.5ltrs) and I can drink lots more.

Am I doing this wrong?

I'm worried!

Nope - you're doing it right as a right thing!

Enjoy not having side effects!

Thanks - I hate the fact it feels a little easy - maybe it will be worse tomorrow as it's the weekend?

Hi , I think you are doing great, my daughter is on day 4 and she also hasnt had any side effects, so keep drinking the water and wait for the weight to drop off lol good luck Tiz

Has anyone ever put ON weight - I really worry I might do - I am having before pics done today!

Never known anyone who stuck to the diet and had no carbs to put on weight!!! Think it would actually be impossible unless a medical condition!

Enjoy being one of the lucky no side effect people!

No, you're doing it right. It's probably the fact that you're getting enough water that is helping with not having symptoms. That's a good sign that you are drinking enough water.

defo doing it right dont panic x

When I first started I had no side effects either, but then I had cut down on the carbs and upped my water intake for a week before. Saying that though, even when I got back from my holiday I only had a really bad headache on day 2 which lasted about 12 hours.

Like others have said, just enjoy having no side effects, and look forward to the weight just falling off.

Back