Am I Doing This Right?!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by xBrunettex, 3 March 2010 Social URL.

1. xBrunettex

xBrunettex New Member

Hello all

I'm new to all this so bear with me.

I joined Body Optimise (Slimming World but doing it online) yesterday and I just want to check I'm doing it right. My friend goes to the meetings and tried to explain it all to me but it hurt my head! I can't get to any meetings because the times they are on, I'm working!

So, my friend helped me devise a plan. I'm trying to convert to being vegetarian as I'm not a huge fan of meet, so they are all green days. Can you please look at the below and please tell me if I'm doing this right (it's a diet plan from yesterday to Sunday)...please feel free to add anything or tell me if i've gone anything wrong! B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.

Thank you in advance

Brunette :) x

Tuesday 2 March
    B: Porridge x2
    L: Watermelon , Chicken Sushi , Baked Crisps
    D: Pasta
    Fruit and Hot Chocolate

Wednesday 3 March
    B: Scrambled Egg on 2 Toast
    L: Pasta Salad
    D: Spag Bol with Quorn Mince, Pasta, Tomatoes, Celery, Carrot and Garlic

Thursday 4 March
    B: Fruit Salad with Natural Yogurt
    L: Cheese Toastie and Salad
    D: Eating Out (depends where I go) so either: Italians: Minestrone Soup & Vegetable Lasagne. The Goose: 5 Bean Chilli. Chinese: Chicken Chow Mein with Extra Noodles and Hot Spicy Soup. Indians: Poppadoms and Vegetable Jalfrezi

Friday 5 March
    B: Muesli with Natural Yogurt
    L: Couscous Salad with Onion, Cucumber, Tomatoes
    D: Egg Noodles with Tomatoes, Onions, Chilli, Garlic and Soy Sauce

Saturday 6 March
    B: Spaghetti Hoops on 2 Toast
    L: Jacket Potato with Beans and Coleslaw
    D: 3 Quorn Sausages with Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges and Grilled Tomatoes

Sunday 7 March
    B: Muesli with Natural Yogurt
    L: Quorn Chicken with Leeks, Carrots and Green Beans and Boiled Potatoes
    D: Pasta Salad with Cucumber, Carrot and Sweetcorn
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.