Am i getting this right??

skinny*me

Hi!
This is the umtenth time i have started SW and just want to check i have this right? :confused:

Would really appreciate if someone could read through yesterdays food list and tell me if i am going wrong??

Yesterdays meal plan was the following -

2x weetabix

semi skimmed milk (not meausured as
have to get a jug at the weekend!)

1 tbs honey (not sure how many syns)

1 round of seeded bread with 1/4 tin tuna (using up other halves left overs), onion and 1tbs of very light mayo

1 tin tuna, grated carrot, cucumner, tomato, yellow pepper, oregano, dash of extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle of salt

muller light

Round of toast, little butter and banana (before gym)

Small Jacket, tin tuna, yellow pepper, tomoato, cucumber and 2 tbs of very light mayo

2 litres of water
4 cups of rooibos (no milk)
2 cups of rooibos (with dash of milk)
1 cup of coffee (with milk)
(yes, i drink a lot!!)

Thank you :)

I don't think we can have seeded bread
Not sure you can have 2 weetabix and 2 rounds of bread in the same day unless counting some of it into syns
mayo will need to be counted in syns
olive oil dash will need to be counted in syns
butter will need to be counted into syns

other than that, aslong as you're counting syns and how many healthy extras you're having I don't see a problem

Which day are you on?
You have had weetabix (HEXB) seeded bread - synned, a round of toast - you dont say what bread - you are allowed 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf
you really need to measure milk, the butter, the oil, otherwise added to the syns from the honey and the mayo it could all work out quite a lot.- I know you say you have no just at the mo but just make sure you dont use more than half a pint
Drinking lots its good and will aid your weightloss

I am guessing you were doing a red day???

You really really must work out your syns though & measure things as from what you have written I can't work out the syns as I don't know the measurements.

All the little "dash's" will soon add up & will hinder your loss if not counted properly.

Good luck with the plan :)

Well i was planning on EE but don't think i have gotten that right have i!
Yes i know i really need to measure my HEA and i am making sure i don't go over until i get to the shops and get myself a jug! The seeded bread wasn't from a 400g loaf it was a normal sized loaf :sigh:
I am at the min doing this all from memory as my books (that are probably a bit out of date) are at my parents house
Best thing i think will prob be to sign up to a group just so i have the newest editions and start from there?

If you're following extra easy then you're only allowed one A and one B choice each day from the healthy extras. One portion of HEB bread is 57g of wholemeal bread, or 2 slices from a small loaf.

I find it easier if i'm following EE to just ditch bread altogether and have things like jacket spuds instead of sandwiches, otherwise once I start eating bread I just want more!! Although i've been having wholemeal Pitta's (just one) as a HEB for my lunch, which I've enjoyed, but haven't craved more either.

Yes, good point! I do love bread and always want more so probably best to replace it with something else...
I know SW isn't that hard, think because i have had so long off plan i have managed to convince myself i can get away with things when i can't!
Slap on the wrist and start again!! :D

I am not sure if you have to pay at the moment to start at a class but if you don't then its the best thing to get new books. Other than that have you tried ebay for books?

I think it was Bella magazine that has a voucher so that you only pay £5 to join and for your 1st group session. My sister did it last week and it really was only £5 so i have asked her to pop in the newsagents for me today and pick up another copy!
Only valid until 18th though!

I would definatly join again, like you said you will have all the new info & your consultant will give you a little talk telling you what you need to know about the plans :) A fiver = bargain!! :D

I follow red & green days personally as I lik ethe option of the extra HEa & b :)

I am sure you will be right with the plans soon, it can take a little getting used to & if your trying to do it from memory then you have nothing to refer to either!

Back