• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Am I in ketosis if its a 'trace' on the ketostix?

natayou

a bit different everyday
hiya bm2lm
yes you must be in ketosis if you havent had any fats to eat, a trace is what you should have
good luck

hiya bm2lm
yes you must be in ketosis if you havent had any fats to eat, a trace is what you should have
good luck
Thanks hun, Im sure I am in keto, its just in the past iv always been in the middle pink, do know why its changed:confused:

Bm2lm xx

natayou

a bit different everyday
are you or had you been drinking alot of water, this can dilute the ketones to make them very light on the sticks, or maybe because you just got back into ketosis, dont worry its all working , test again tomorrow and it may be a bit darker, but really light pink is what you are aiming for, mine are always very light pink and i have had no probs
xxxxxxxxxx

are you or had you been drinking alot of water, this can dilute the ketones to make them very light on the sticks, or maybe because you just got back into ketosis, dont worry its all working , test again tomorrow and it may be a bit darker, but really light pink is what you are aiming for, mine are always very light pink and i have had no probs
xxxxxxxxxx
I tend to test first thing in the morning, so do you think it should be a lot darker that it is because im testing with the strongest wee sample?

Thanks

bm2lm xx