Am I in ketosis if its a 'trace' on the ketostix?

Hi,

Iv been in and out of keto the last week or so.

For the past couple of days it has just shown up as a 'Trace' fo ketones on the wee sticks.

Does this still mean Im in keto or does it need to be darker shade of pink?

Thansk

Bm2lm xx

hiya bm2lm
yes you must be in ketosis if you havent had any fats to eat, a trace is what you should have
good luck

hiya bm2lm
yes you must be in ketosis if you havent had any fats to eat, a trace is what you should have
good luck

Thanks hun, Im sure I am in keto, its just in the past iv always been in the middle pink, do know why its changed:confused:

Bm2lm xx

are you or had you been drinking alot of water, this can dilute the ketones to make them very light on the sticks, or maybe because you just got back into ketosis, dont worry its all working , test again tomorrow and it may be a bit darker, but really light pink is what you are aiming for, mine are always very light pink and i have had no probs
xxxxxxxxxx

are you or had you been drinking alot of water, this can dilute the ketones to make them very light on the sticks, or maybe because you just got back into ketosis, dont worry its all working , test again tomorrow and it may be a bit darker, but really light pink is what you are aiming for, mine are always very light pink and i have had no probs
xxxxxxxxxx

I tend to test first thing in the morning, so do you think it should be a lot darker that it is because im testing with the strongest wee sample?

Thanks

bm2lm xx

ohhh yes mine are quite dark in the morning as well, that explains it then
nat xx

Back