Am I the only Bloke here?

paulgw101

Hi all, I joined this forum yesterday & have been reading through lots of posts.
It appears like there aren't any men posting. Is this because men don't talk about dieting or men aren't doing these diets?
Anyway, I started out at 25 1/2 stone at the beginning on this year, I started eating more healthy from the beginning of March. So far I've lost 4 stone, but the last few weeks I've reached a plateau.
So I found myself a Cambridge Diet Councelor & I'm starting the Sole Source from this Wednesday.
Come on lads, there must be some out there?
But any advise would be helpful.

Hello mate no you're not the only bloke here!! I don't mind talking about diets!! Give me a shout if you want any help.

how weird ur profile names are so similiar??? anyway well done on losing four stone so far, thats fantastic, wish u all the luck and hopefully some very good losses....

Good luck and welcome,sure there must be more blokes lurking!!!hang on a minute that thread was started in july are you still around? xx

Another bloke here started sole source monday I done 8 stone on this 2 years ago but put 7 back on through my own fault. I need to loose around 5 now. Hard first few days then gets easier. Wish you luck.

There's a couple of blokes here! "Jonnywhopper" is lurking around here somewhere and so is "great things". :)

pandorasinbox said:
There's a couple of blokes here! "Jonnywhopper" is lurking around here somewhere and so is "great things". :)

Great things isn't a guy!!

I think it's cos she has a photo of a bloke as her avi...!

Whoops! Spangles is right: I just assumed!

Welcome been on cd now 16 weeks 5 stone down and still dropping.

spangles said:
I think it's cos she has a photo of a bloke as her avi...!

That's no bloke. That is a god! Hehe!
(Bob from Biggest Loser)

Imagine if Bob was a member of minimins!

(sorry for the mini sub thread guys!)

Double post

Hic ups yes I've had my fair share only because I like to experiment with the foods that we can have, for example this week I am deliberately keeping myself out of ketosis to see how my body reacts with the low cal intake + exercise and record how much weight I loose if any! I have been keeping a blog on my journey it's on here somewhere called diary of a saxman, I've experimented with foods found what works what doesn't and buy yourself some Ice pop moulds mix up some water flavouring and freeze do when you feel hungry and oh need something sweet as we all do they are great to suck/chew on they have great flavour and it keeps your mouth and mind occupied.

Hic ups yes I've had my fair share only because I like to experiment with the foods that we can have, for example this week I am deliberately keeping myself out of ketosis to see how my body reacts with the low cal intake + exercise and record how much weight I loose if any! I have been keeping a blog on my journey it's on here somewhere called diary of a saxman, I've experimented with foods found what works what doesn't and buy yourself some Ice pop moulds mix up some water flavouring and freeze do when you feel hungry and oh need something sweet as we all do they are great to suck/chew on they have great flavour and it keeps your mouth and mind occupied.

Excellent great work mate how much mor yo want to loose?

well done on your weightloss so far! as you know now there are alot of guys on here doing cd.. my husband is doing the diet too i told him to join the forum because i think it would help him to speak to other guys who are doing it... but i dont think he's quite ready to share .. even though he's being such a good support and is losing alot too!

Back