Am I the only one...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jennikay, 28 June 2008 Social URL.

1. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Who's been in ketosis a while and not had any noticable improvement in mood/skin/hair/anything?

I'm getting mood swings and I basically don't seem to be any different to normal, apart from I'm losing weight faster. Hm.

Not a complaint, I'm still gonna stick to it :D just a bit confused cause everyone seems to be in a raelly good mood when in ketosis!

Jenni x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

hey ,,, i havent been in the best mood other than happy bout weight loss some times even get a bit depressed though i have noticed massive improvment in my skin im defoe getting mood swings ur not alone trust me
  4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

I felt in a an even mood, no swings or mood or behaviour certainly not in any overly good mood, I feel that the good moods I did experience were more to do with the losses I was seeing over the shorter times. I didnt feel any kind of elation or anything remotely like that

I noticed a difference in my nails for the positive, I think that was the nutritional values in the packs rather than ketosis, but my hair was in a terrible state, had to wash it every day and my skin was no different to normal either

I lost 3 stone in 10 weeks on SS
  5. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

I have terrible moods!!! Omg i had a rant at my o/h and it was like it wasnt me was awful!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.