Am On a high after a friend has noticed my loss.

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Just saw a friend and he said.. wowwww, you've lost a lot of weight.. its only 11lb, but if it shows, thats given me the confidence I need to continue! xx

Take in those compliments - you are only going to get more of them!!!

That's what I'm desperate for Nikky, people to actually notice. I don't even really notice myself. But, soon xxx

What a boost hey Eternal? Makes you think its all worth it. I think you yourself are the last one to notice if you have lost weight but as long as other people are its all good.
xxx

Great feeling isnt it, ive just had a bath and rummaged through the wardrobe as im going out tonight (water only) with my husband, we havent been out for ages as he works night and with three kids its hard to.

Anyway, found my old clothes that not wore ever as they were my kidding myself when impulse buying, and bleeding heck im in them, my husband has just laughed and asked where have I gone so im really motivated now. Im really on a high today

Well we are in it for the long haul so wonder what we will feel like next month hehe cant wait:D

That's just fabulous and I bet you felt wonderful. 11lbs is a lot of weight so don't be surprised that people notice. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss.:D

Thanks Monica.. My bf hasn't tho, but then he doesn't know i'm on it.. has been hard to keep a secret, but I don't want any fuss really, so longer I can keep it quiet, better I'll feel. After all it is for me :).

You've done well too. was your pre CD loss, due to you low carbing that week? xx

Brilliant Victoria what a feeling! Hope you enjoy your night out. My clothes don't really seem that different on me I have to say. My mum commented that my fingers were lovely and slim! But my rings have got very loose but not my clothes - weird. Soon tho. I've got lots of lovely clothes that are too small for me so I can't wait to wear them.

Two stories about that-
I lost a lot of weight a few years ago on Atkins (which doesn't work for me now but did then)
Anyway half way through diet I was at a wedding and as usual I was feeling fat and ugly. I noticed this pretty girl who looked like me and I thought now she's very like me but much better looking and much thinner. That's how I want to look. I went closer and it was a mirror. I was looking at myself! Now that was a great feeling!
Another night after I had lost the weight, I went out with my husband and we met up with some of his friends. One of the girls was really rude to me and kept drawing me daggers all night. She was being really horrible to my husband too and he was concerned. I was very upset by this as although I didn't know her well, I liked her and I had no idea what I had done to offend her. I eventualy decided to ask her if I'd done something to offend her and she was shocked. She thought my husband was out with another woman! So I'll be that other woman again soon!

Two stories about that-
I lost a lot of weight a few years ago on Atkins (which doesn't work for me now but did then)
Anyway half way through diet I was at a wedding and as usual I was feeling fat and ugly. I noticed this pretty girl who looked like me and I thought now she's very like me but much better looking and much thinner. That's how I want to look. I went closer and it was a mirror. I was looking at myself! Now that was a great feeling!
Another night after I had lost the weight, I went out with my husband and we met up with some of his friends. One of the girls was really rude to me and kept drawing me daggers all night. She was being really horrible to my husband too and he was concerned. I was very upset by this as although I didn't know her well, I liked her and I had no idea what I had done to offend her. I eventualy decided to ask her if I'd done something to offend her and she was shocked. She thought my husband was out with another woman! So I'll be that other woman again soon!

Broxi.. That is fab! Have heard a similar story before, and its great. Bet she felt over the moon! I'd like to be her too x

We will. We'll be skinny, sexy and new women!

Ohhh yes, and can't wait. I have Barbados with my BF in 9 weeks and am moving in with him in 5 weeks. It would be great if I looked and felt good on that hol, as its the first one that I've really been on with him, apart for the weekends away that is.. New life for me and my son (my girls are now settled with their BF living with them too).. So that would just be the Icing on the cake.. mmmm cake, lol. xx

ah well done you ..thats amazing! It feels so great doesn't it! Your bf probably wont notice much if you see him alot ! mine hasn't really said much but the other night i was in the kitchen and he said ..you know what you really have lost weight! I was like oh thanks hahaha but I suppose out of everyone he is the one I want to say it the most!
Take all those compliments in hun there will only be more of them! Good on you!
Louisa

ah well done you ..thats amazing! It feels so great doesn't it! Your bf probably wont notice much if you see him alot ! mine hasn't really said much but the other night i was in the kitchen and he said ..you know what you really have lost weight! I was like oh thanks hahaha but I suppose out of everyone he is the one I want to say it the most!
Take all those compliments in hun there will only be more of them! Good on you!
Louisa

Thanks Louisa..and bet you felt good .. I;m moving in with my BF in 5 weeks, so will have to tell him then, lol. x

Back