Amanda is starting afresh lol

I always get dizzy Amanda and I always feel super tired. I haven't had any energy boost!

I think this diet takes so much getting used to but it's worth it in the end.

Maybe that's non existent with children? Haha

I don't think it does exist lol. God mine were all crying at once this morning it was like an orchestra. Suppose that's what happens when you have them so close in age lol

God I have no appetite today. Feel a bit ill so I've only had one pack and loads of water. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow and I'll make sure I take all three.

God I have no appetite today. Feel a bit ill so I've only had one pack and loads of water. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow and I'll make sure I take all three.

I felt like that earlier In the day today. No hunger is a great thing... But feeling unwell is obviously not good. Maybe feeling unwell is all part of the translation. Or it could just be a coincidence!! Hope you feel better. You should really at least force yourself to have 2 packs and then have 4 the next day (says the girl who also had 1 pack today!)

Hehe I couldn't even manage the other packs though I feel better today. I'm going to have my first pack now. Thanks for wishing me well xx

I have been completely 100% this week not one bit of cheating, yet I don't feel as if I've lost anything. Will see on Wednesday. Does anyone know if that's possible? To eat so little yet lose very little?

Someone was saying about the fact that your body turns the fat you've burned into water hence why it can show that you've not lost a lot because then when the water is let go off, it shows on the scale. If that makes sense? I'm sure if it's right at all, but you can always check and see if you are losing inches if not much weight is coming off? :)

Some weeks inches will come off rather than pounds. The pounds will catch up the following week... Scientifically impossible for the weight not to come off so don't worry it will!! X

You never know until weigh in day, I have to admit a lot the time I don't feel like I've lost and I find sometimes although I'm losing it takes time for me to accept it - if that makes sense.
i find drinking more water helps, I've drank more this week and it has helped. And strangely I find sometimes having a little extra food wise helps me lose sometimes too, it's only usually chicken or quorn or a Babybel but sometimes i find it does help me lose. Everyone's different and I think it's just finding what works.

its definitely worth measuring yourself too.

You never know until weigh in day, I have to admit a lot the time I don't feel like I've lost and I find sometimes although I'm losing it takes time for me to accept it - if that makes sense. i find drinking more water helps, I've drank more this week and it has helped. And strangely I find sometimes having a little extra food wise helps me lose sometimes too, it's only usually chicken or quorn or a Babybel but sometimes i find it does help me lose. Everyone's different and I think it's just finding what works. its definitely worth measuring yourself too.

I think the extra food acts as a "keep your body guessing" and perks the metabolism - like with the whole intermittent fasting plans.

Thank you! That's made me feel better. I can definitely see it and feel it in my tummy. It feels so empty and I can hold it right in. So that's good. I'll just wait and see on Wednesday and yes def start measuring myself

Thank you! That's made me feel better. I can definitely see it and feel it in my tummy. It feels so empty and I can hold it right in. So that's good. I'll just wait and see on Wednesday and yes def start measuring myself

And have outfits you try on every few week and watch them get looser!!

That's a great sign re. Tummy!! Mines looking miles better too - good times!!! :)

Yes Lara! That's a great idea.
I went out last night and drank vodka and coke zero but this morning I had my shake and went into town. I got really really dizzy and faint and sick. I honestly almost passed out. My boyfriend basically commanded that I ate something lol so I had a half a sandwich and it completely fixed me! I felt almost completely better. So I'm not even annoyed about the slip up although I do think it knocked me out of ketosis as I'm really hungry today. It's my add a meal week starting tomorrow so that will be good :)

I totally forgot about add a meal week. Maybe that's how I can justify my few additions. It's interesting that we crave carbs to "fix" us when we need it. It's probably partly habit. Long term it might help us if we try and reach for fruit or low carb options. Just a thought, obviously you grabbed what you could at that dizzy moment. This weekend definitely taught me vodka and VLCDs do not go - I think I would be ok on 1 or 2 but I struggle to have just that!!

I'm the exact same Lara! No drinking, it's not worth it.
No we do really need carbs. It's just that on this diet we restrict them for a period of time in order to lose weight but they are very important to a diet over all. It's my birthday today, and as it's my add a meal week, I'm going out for dinner :) I'll try my best to keep it ketogenic.
I lost 2lb this week. Not great again, no idea why it's so little but hey ho! Onwards and downwards!

Happy birthday, hope you have a lovely day. And well done on the loss, it's still a loss! Is that 18lb in 3 weeks? That's great! Enjoy your meal.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Yes I meant maybe fruit and veg could make up a lot of the carbs long term.. Just a thought. Been doing a lot of reading on it but I don't think I could live without bread and pasta anyway!

Actually just bought some skinny noodles... Wondering what they are like!

Back