Amanda's food diary.....blah!

Starryeyedsuprise

Hey I've decided to start a food diary as then I will be more careful with what I am shovelling into me massive gob lol! So here goes nothing......

Breakfast: 3x whole meal bread with 3x poached egg and smoked salmon

Dinner: sw lemon and garlic chicken, boiled potatoes, lettuce and tomatoes and celery

Snacks: 4x squares of chocolate (I know, I know)

1x weight watchers caramel hot choc sachet

TA DAH!!

Xxx

Uh oh!!!!! I've been bad:-( had a crappy day and just wanted to stuff my face...I started the day off well...
Breakfast: 2x slices of whole meal bread with 2 poached egg and smoked salmon

Lunch: salad, boiled potatoes and chicken

Snack: packet of Pom bear crisps

Dinner: egg noodles with a chicken curry sauce (about 4 large dessert spoons of sauce)

AND HERE IS WHERE IT WENT ALL WRONG.......

I then ate : 2 small tacos with beef bbqbsauce and sour cream in them (small ones but still not good), 7 single Doritos, a double vodka with cranberry red bull a blue wkd, a glass of lemonade and 3 blueberry corks shots (they are a bit like sours shots but cheap and nasty)!!!!!!!!!!?????

God god what have I done!?!?

What have you done indeed Amanda!!.. Truth is .. something we have all done at one time or another.. :D Never mind, try not to berate yourself too much and just get back to what you ought to be eating if you really want to lose the weight.
You have done very well so far and I am quite sure you will reach your goal for that sexy christmas target.

Onwards and Downwards!!

Thanks emmaline! I made sure that I was extra good the following day and ate healthy and went to the gym (woo go me lol)! Here is my food entry for yesterday coz I didn't get time to do it as I was working till 3am :-(

Breakfast: 1/4 tin of beans 1x slice whole meal toast

Dinner: 1/2 packet of rice noodles with sw sticky 5 spice chicken and sugar snap peas

Snacks: 1 packet of Pom bear crisps and more sugar snap peas

Not too shabby if you ask me lol!! Xx

Thanks emmaline! I made sure that I was extra good the following day and ate healthy and went to the gym (woo go me lol)! Here is my food entry for yesterday coz I didn't get time to do it as I was working till 3am :-(

Breakfast: 1/4 tin of beans 1x slice whole meal toast

Dinner: 1/2 packet of rice noodles with sw sticky 5 spice chicken and sugar snap peas

Snacks: 1 packet of Pom bear crisps and more sugar snap peas

Not too shabby if you ask me lol!! Xx

Well done on your control but... isn't that being just a tweeny bit sparse? .. :confused:
Trouble is you will be making it very hard to keep up...just a thought.. :rolleyes:
Good going anyway.

Well done on your control but... isn't that being just a tweeny bit sparse? .. :confused:
Trouble is you will be making it very hard to keep up...just a thought.. :rolleyes:
Good going anyway.

I know it's not very much :-( I was working a really late shift and only had 20mins to eat during my break.. I've been a bit better today though :)

Breakfast: 2x Linda McCartney sausages, 1/4 tin of beans 2x slices of toast 2 eggs

A packet of Pom bears (again lol)

2 apples

Dinner: my boyfriend treated me to a posh meal out so I had

Chicken and potato gratin with a mushroom sauce

3 small chunks of white bread

And a melting chocolate with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream.....I know it's very naughty but the meal out was a treat for me because I've been a bit blue recently.

Xx

Okay gorgeous people here is my food diary for today....

Breakfast: 1/2 packet of rice noodles with one scrambled egg mixed in (weird? Yes but I'm poor so
I'm eating all my leftovers)

Lunch: 1 small cheese sandwich on whole meal bread and a packet of Pom bear crisps.

Dinner: whole meal pasta with 1/2 jar of Ragu and some quoin mince

Snacks: 1 apple

Could do better and eat some more greens but I literally have £10 to last me till payday (Friday) so it will have to do for now :)

Okay so I know it's been a couple of days since I've updated my food diary...sorry!!!!

Here is my food diaries for Sunday, Monday and today....(drumroll)..,

Sunday::

Breakfast- 1 slice of whole meal toast

Dinner: quorn with whole wheat pasta 1/2 jar of Ragu

Monday (hangover day):

Breakfast- mild curry flavour super noodles

Lunch: 2 small roast chicken and salad whole meal sandwiches

Dinner: sw sticky 5 spice chicken and brown rice

Snacks: a bowl of muesli with skimmed milk

Today.....

Lunch: sticky 5 spice chicken and brown rice

Dinner: quorn bolegneise with whole wheat pasta and 1/2 jar of stains burgs basic bolegneise sauce.

Also I've lost weight this week!!!!!! Yay!!!!! I tried on a skirt that I wanted to wear for my birthday last march but the bloody thing wouldn't o up over my butt......now it's Sooo big for me that it was sagging off me!!! :)

So in the space of about 9 months I've lost 1stone 6lbs!!!!

Oooh might have a small cheese and salad sandwich on whole meal bread in a bit though coz I'm feeling a bit peckish x

Okay I know I've been very naughty these last couple of days and haven't updated my food diary...I promise I will enter today's up here....to be honestive been a bit naughty :-( luckily I've weighed myself today and I've stayed the same so I'm happy with that because I honestly thought I was going gain weight. Oh well fresh start tomorrow and I'm also going to try and drink more water as well as my doctors are constantly telling me off for not drinking bough fluids and also I heard it helps aid weight loss do I'm going to put my water consumptions up with my food entries as well.

Hope everyone Is doing okay?

Xxxxx

Arrgghh I'm a mess...a complete bloody mess!! I haven't updated my diary for ages and I've had the week from hell :-(. I've been feeling so down lately (not to mention ugly and huge). I've only been to the gym once and although most of my meals are sw friendly I have been having naughty ones here and there.....

Meh....

:-(

Oh Dear Amanda.. So know the feeling!! :hug99:

I remember having very heartfelt chats with my D over this sort of thing.. You just know What you WANt to do and what you SHOULD do but somehow that mojo just will not keep switched ON!!
Never mind.. believe me most of us have been there, done that, and got the T shirt!
Try to take a deep breath and get back to it and make sure you tell yourself..

YOU CAN DO THIS!! :girlpower:

Okay so it's been over a week since I've been on here.....I've been lazy and naughty. As you can tell from my last couple of posts I haven't been that sprightly. I'm ready to get back on the horse though and starting from tomorrow, will try to be a bit better. I have a holiday (1st one in 7 years!) booked in September and it's given me omething to look forward to and a target date for me to lose the weight I want. I want to lose a stone and I know at times I'm going to go mad and eat chocolate, I'm only human, but I do want to make an effort. So ...here goes nothing!

Food diary for today...

Breakfast: 2xslices whole meal toast and 3x poached eggs

Lunch: 2x slices of whole meal toast

Dinner: Cajun spiced sole with pilau rice

Snacks: 3x nectarines

Also did a body pump class at the gym which was a killer!!

Back