AMAZING!!!!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Laura that is fan-bally-tastic! You rock girl!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on being a much skinnier loser! Yay!!!!!!!

x

Well done laura that is great to hear x

WOWZERS!

Had my WI today and I have shocked the pharmacist, myself and everyone...............................another 1 stonne gone!

Thats 2stonne 1lb in 3 weeks:p

I live a distance away from my family and they have not seen me since the week after i started LT, they were all shocked, and everyone noticed!

I feel on the top of the world! ! ! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey babe! :) THAT IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so so sooooo happy for u! :) This is just what you needed to let you see how exciting doing LT is and how the time that you are on LT will fly by and that you will really enjoy the process!

Every week is so exciting as you see you body change and get more and more compliments! You wont even notice the weeks go in!

I really am very happy that you are seeing such amazing results - long may it continue - you will definitley be determined to suceed and get to your goal! Its going to be great! :)

julz
xox

hi laura, thats brillant....oh i wish it was that quick for me!!

2st 1lb in three weeks is really good, im sure your soooo happy:):):):):).

all the best for this week..xx

wow its taken me 8 weeks to get close to that! what are you doing diff!!??? cause i'm gonna do it too!!!

Thank you all!!

My bf has started to call me skinny lol, I have a long way to go before that!

The main reason for such a big weigh loss, is that when I started I was so big, that my weight loss was going to be dramatic, which I expected, but I also expect for the weight loss to even out to about 5 -6 lbs a week soon!

I honestly follow instructions, I have 3 shakes a day with 250ml water, and drink at least 3 litres of water a day, I have some listerine strips and thats that! !

I dont mess about with salt, curry powder etc, because to be honest I am afriad of anything affecting ketosis, and also, if it was ok to have them, then they would have been in the recepie to make it taste better, same with the sweetners! :p

I cant believe it was a stonne LOL! !

Back