Amber's Diary

Amber_Baby

I'm a raver baby!
Right, day one and I'm starting on a green day. This is what I've had today:

Breakfast: One pear, one peach.

Lunch: Two slices wholemeal toast, one can of baked beans, 28g cheddar.

Dinner: Small bowl of homemade butternut squash and sweet potato soup; salad made with prawns, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, sweetcorn, chilli flakes, quarter of an avocado (3.5) and one tablespoon of mayonnaise(4.5).

Plus 2.5 litres of water.

Syn total: 8

I actually feel wonderful and have really enjoyed my food today. I wanted to go to the gym but I went to see Peter Pan at the theatre as a last minute thing so I'll definitely be hitting that gym tomorrow!

Last edited:
Do you mean the soup? Yes and it's sooo easy! Let me know if you'd like the recipe.

Thursday - Red day

Brekky: Blueberries and raspberries.

Lunch: One banana.

Dinner: Two boiled eggs, mushrooms cooked in frylight, one microwaved tomato, four rashers of bacon, two slices of wholemeal toast, one tablespoon of butter (6).

Snacks: One mullerlight, pomegranate, 28g alpen with 175ml whole milk.

Syn total: 6

Plus 2 litres of water and a one hour body attack workout at the gym. A really good day all in all.

Friday - Red day

Brekky: One kiwi and one pear.

Lunch: Two slices of wholemeal bread with lots of lean ham, lettuce and spring onion.

Dinner: Two small chicken fillets with one wholemeal roll, mushrooms and onions cooked in frylight and 28g cheddar.

Snacks: One mullerlight, one banana, four vodka and diet cokes (10).

Syn total: 10

Plus 2 litres of water and an hour and a half at the gym, plus several hours of dancing out clubbing! A really great day altogether.

Missed a couple of days of recording on here but stuck to plan 100% so all good.

Monday - Green Day

Brekky: One orange.

Lunch: Jacket potato with beans and 28g cheddar; lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and red onion.

Dinner: Not sure yet.

Snacks: One toffee mullerlight, three plums, mini kit kat (5.5)

Total syns: 5.5

Plus an hour long body combat class at the gym and 2 litres of water.

Tuesday - Red day

Brekky: One toffee mullerlight, three plums.

Lunch: Gammon steak, one boiled egg, lettuce, small wholemeal roll.

Dinner: Two slices of wholemeal bread with tuna, lettuce, cucumber, red onion, 28g cheddar, two tablespoons of mayo (9).

Snacks: One apple, slice of melon, two slices of ham, mini kitkat (5.5).

Total syns: 14.5.

Plus 2.5 litres of water. Weighed in today and lost 7 pounds, sooo happy!

Thursday - Green day (Pretty rare!)

Brekky: Baked beans on two slices of wholemeal toast with 28g cheddar.

Lunch: Kiwi fruit, red grapes, melon, cherry mullerlight.

Dinner: 57g salmon fillet with cous cous, red onion, mushrooms, yellow pepper, lettuce, tomato, lemon juice, 42g feta.

Snacks: One chocolate fudge pop tart (10).

Total syns: 10.

Plus 2 litres of water and my body attack class at the gym - love it!

Thursday - Green day

Brekky: One banana, apricot mullerlight.

Lunch: One and a half jacket potatoes topped with mushrooms, onions and 28g cheddar plus rocket, watercress and red onion.

Dinner: Two slices of wholemeal bread soaked in two beaten eggs and fried in frylight to make syn free french toast, served with one tablespoon of ketchup (1).

Snacks: One kitkat (5.5), bowl of strawberries, blueberries and kiwi, one diet coke.

Total syns: 6.5.

Plus 1.5 litres of water and half an hour on the wii fit. :D

I will need to ask my Mum for the soup recipe but I'll definitely get it for you. :p

Thursday - Extra Easy

Brekky: One apple.

Lunch: Sirloin steak with a stir fry of mushrooms, onions, red onions, chinese leaf, beansprouts, carrots, red peppers, bamboo shoots, frylight and soy sauce.

Dinner: Chicken breast cooked in lemon and garlic, roast potatoes cooked in frylight, carrots, cabbage, one gherkin and one mini yorkshire pudding (3).

Snacks: One curly wurly (6), cherries, slices of ham, one bag of cheddar and onion ryvita minis.

Total syns: 9.

Plus 2.5 litres of water but not much exercise, did 5 days at the gym last week so need a rest! Feel like I've eaten absolutely loads today but I've stuck completely to plan and on reflection, I suppose it wasn't as much as I was thinking it was at the time. No healthy a today though, didn't know where to fit it in. Onwards and upwards (or downwards shall we say?!) :D

Last edited:
Tuesday - Green day

Brekky: Cherry mullerlight with blueberries.

Lunch: Two slices of wholemeal toast with mushrooms, baked beans and 28g cheddar.

Dinner: Spaghetti bolognese made from spaghetti, 71g minced beef, tinned tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, onions, worcestershire sauce, herbs, black pepper and gravy powder (1) plus 28g cheddar.

Snacks: One Mr Kipling lemon cake slice (6), apple, two satsumas, Cadbury low fat chocolate mousse (3).

Total syns: 10.

Plus 2 litres of water and a quick workout at the gym. Second weigh in today and I've lost another 4 pounds as well as winning Slimmer of the Week, yayyy!

Last edited:
Lianne, I haven't asked my Mum yet but I promise I'll try and remember!

Thursday - Red day

Brekky: Three slices of bacon, one portabello mushroom, one tablespoon of HP original honey smokewood BBQ sauce (1), banana & custard mullerlight and 1 pear.

Lunch: Two slices of wholemeal toast with two cooked tomatoes.

Dinner: Fish burgers made with salmon, king prawns, spring onions, a little chilli and lemon juice, one 57g wholemeal roll, mixed leaves, tomato, red onion, red grapes.

Snacks: One Kinder Happy Hippo (6), two satsumas, two yellow plums, two ordinary plums, three slices ham, two mini babybel.

Total syns: 7.

Plus 2.5 litres of water and a body attack class at the gym. I have eaten sooo much today because I have been really hungry but also at times I just felt like eating. I'm glad I managed to stick to free foods at these times though, hopefully tomorrow my appetite/brain will be back to normal!

Last edited:
Friday - Green day

Brekky: Frittata made with two eggs, spaghetti, mushrooms, garlic, chilli and chives.

Lunch: Jacket potato with a whole can of baked beans and 28g cheddar, plus a mixed salad of lettuce, cucumber, onion, red pepper and red grapes.

Dinner: Mild cheese and broccoli Pasta n Sauce made with 175ml whole milk plus some mushrooms cooked in frylight.

Snacks: Two chocolate and fudge Alpen lights, One Shapers diet cream soda, Mr Kipling lemon slice (6).

Total syns: 6.

Plus 2 litres of water. I was supposed to be going out clubbing so skipped the gym today although I'm not going out anymore. :( Oh well at least I got to have my lemon slice instead of vodka! :D

Last edited:
Saturday - Red day

Brekky: One apple.

Lunch: Two slices of wholemeal bread with three slices of bacon, lettuce and tomato. Served with red pepper rings, cucumber sticks and one gherkin.

Dinner: Turkey breast with stir fried (in frylight) leeks, onion, red pepper and mushrooms topped with 28g cheddar.

Snacks: Red grapes, One Milkybar (7), Three and a half vodka and Diet Cokes (9), Half a glass of Rose wine (3).

Total syns: 19 - OOPS!

Plus 2.5 litres of water. Oops, a spontaneous night out put me over my syn allowance. Still, only 4 syns over, I'm slightly tipsy and I had a great night, it was worth it! Plus, all that dancing must have been some good exercise!! :D

Last edited:
Sunday - Red day

Brekky: One pear, one orange. Plus three slices of bacon, a few mushrooms, mixed leaves, onion and one tablespoon of HP original BBQ sauce (1).

Lunch: Two slices of wholemeal bread with lots of prawns, lettuce and cucumber plus one bag of Wotsits (5).

Dinner: Lots of chicken with lettuce, carrot, red pepper, tomato, red grapes, 28g cheddar and 1 tablespoon of mayo (4.5).

Snacks: One apple, one toffee mullerlight, slices of lean ham and beef and two Alpen light bars.

Total syns: 10.5

Plus 2.5 litres of water, a caffeine free Diet Coke, 40 minutes on the Wii and a 20 minute walk. I have eaten a lot again today but I still think it must be down to TOTM and at least I'm sticking to plan. :)

Last edited:
Monday - Green day

Brekky: 57g wholemeal roll served open, topped with two boiled eggs and a few mushrooms cooked in frylight. Plus two yellow plums and two satsumas.

Lunch: Jacket potato with a whole can of baked beans and 28g cheddar. Served with lettuce, onion, carrot, sweetcorn and 7 black olives (1).

Dinner: Spaghetti bolognese made from spaghetti, 71g minced beef, tinned tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, celery, onions, worcestershire sauce, tomato puree, herbs, black pepper and gravy powder (1) plus 28g cheddar.

Snacks: Two kiwis and a handful of blueberries, One Mr Kipling lemon slice (6).

Total syns: 8

Plus 2 litres of water. Due to the snow I haven't been able to get out to the gym or even for a walk! I really hope it clears up so I can tomorrow, plus it's WI tomorrow and I REALLY don'want to miss it!

Tuesday - Red day

Brekky: Two chocolate and fudge Alpen light bars and one yellow plum.

Lunch: Nothing.

Dinner: Homemade burger (extra lean mince, plenty of red onion and some black pepper and salt) in a 57g wholemeal roll with 28g cheddar and two slices of bacon plus 1 tablespoon of HP original BBQ sauce (1). Served with lettuce, cucumber, red pepper, onion, carrot, red grapes and 28g sweetcorn (1.5).

Snacks: Well I started with a Curly Wurly then had a Mr Kipling lemon slice and it all went downhill from there, NOT GOOD. I don't wanna list everything I had but I've just totalled the syns and wow, I managed to have a total of 84.5 in one evening. That's absolutely disgusting. It's my own fault for not having lunch and letting myself get too hungry, starting and then not being able to stop. It was WI today and I lost another 4 pounds and got my 1 stone award so I'm very annoyed at myself but also 100% determined and motivated to get right back on track tomorrow. I really hope this doesn't stop me from losing this week but I fear it might. Having read that some people have fish and chips or a Chinese after WI, I might get away with it, seeing as they have about 60 syns a portion. We'll see... :sigh:

Total syns: Too many to count.

Right back on track tomorrow, I promise myself. :eek:

Last edited:
Hey hun, you will be fine - i did exactly the same thing yesterday and ended up with 23 syns, and it started with a curly wurly too!!! So im blaming curly wurlys!!!
Back on track today and no harm done xx

Back