Ambers SW diary

Haha glad your all reading. I'm reading yours too!! Probably because were the sad ones that update everyday lol yeh is good to look back on. Iv only been on here a few weeks but I feel a million miles away from when I first started. I'm really nosey so I'm snooping on everyones diary on a daily basis lol makes me smile when I see someones lost weight nd it makes me think that i can do it too! I am in size 14 now which Is good but do really want to be a 10. I havnt been a 10 in years lol crimbos gona b a bad one though because I'm gona get wasted and new year, no I will regret it but hey ho :) so today done good good good

Saturday G
B - banana
L - two slices of wholemeal toast (2 b choices)
T - muller light - really not hungry, did wake up at half three though so my banana was really my lunch!! :) xx

So just had my third weigh in. 4 and a half lbs!!! I'm so happy. That's 11 in three weeks. I was also slimmer of the week. I'm so chuffed and would love to get my stone sticker next week. I no 3 lbs alot but I'm gona work my arse off this week! :) I can't believe I'm 11 8!!!! Woo woo I'm really determined this time and can't wait for many more weeks to come :) also just had a gorgeous stew, syn free :) xxxx

Just had toast with butter :/ so late to eat as well. Was just in bed dying of hunger so I had to grab something. Not sure why so hungry cz I had a big t? Any way I'd not had any syns all day so that's my syns. Feel **** that I had it though! Ar well the hunger pains are gone. Probz for another half hour or so, so need to get to sleep!! Night all xx

Hi all nt been on for two weeks. Probz cz the diet went out the window!! Any way put 4 and a half pound on over Christmas which I expected but nw I'm back on it!! :)) getting weighed on Tuesday and I'm hoping for a good result as I have been good as gold. Any way HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Xxx

Lost two pounds :)

goal for January is to reach my club ten (10% body weight loss) and my stone sticker. 5 and a half pounds till a stone!! Xx

Congrats Amber.. you must be very happy, keep it going

Wasn't too good yesterday, had a packet of jaffer cakes and some sweets :s but been very good today. I really wanted to loose two and a half this week to get me back to what I was before Christmas but I think yesterdays slip might of ruined that. O well it's done now, still looking forward to getting weighed. O and I have bought a smaller dinner plate to try and get my portions a little smaller lol every little helps :) xxx

Stick with it Amber, just put the little slip behind you, it was only onw day so you're doing the right thing. The smaller plate is a really good idea and it really does work.

So just been weighed. 5lbs!!! :) I'm so chuffed. Having a smaller plate and having more calcium has defo helped! Only half a pound off my stone sticker which I hope to loose next week. I am a very happy bunny :) xxx

Well done!!!!! been reading your thread need inspiration and ideas as on day 2 still a newbie trying to get the hang of it. Keep it up x

Thankyou :) well didn't go to sw tonight because had to work so hopefully a big weight loss next week. going to start working out tomorrow so wish me luck :) xx

:( been on and off the bandwagon. Went down to 11.2 but put on 4 lbs this week. Back on it again tomorrow!!! Xx

So maintained this week. Not bad but I did think i would have lost some? Ar well tomorrows a new day x

Well..... Back on the bandwagon. Joined the gym and have been working my arse off but I can't get below 11 stone!!! I didn't weigh myself for two weeks and I had maintained. I was so pissed off I had a take away :( I just can't seem to shift this last stone!!! Arghhh well I no I need to carry on but it's very disheartening. Will keep u all posted xxxx

Two weeks on and still the same weight. I'm really getting annoyed now. I'm working my arse off at the gym too!! I think just gna try and get back on to slimming world because i no it works for me, it's just all the forward planning!!!! :( any way I'm gna give it a go this week and see if i get good results :D xxx

Hi Amber,
thats a wee shame, but you didnt gain which is great, gym with sw is a good idea, i know what you mean about all the planning, but its worth it. :)

Back