amount of water flavouring

Hi all , I have today discovered the summer berry water flavour and have downed a litre already when I normally have only managed a few glasses by now ... but I just wanted to heck .. is there a limit on the amount you can use each day ?? Can I add it to all my water ?? I find it really strong so only used 1/2 a teaspoon .. but wanted top check if there is a limit on how much to use a day .
thanks
Katie

hiya :) .. i was told by my cdc only 1/2 a teaspoon into 1 litre a day
no more ..
i usually have half into 1.5 litres as it is sweet .. :)

Have i missed your post katie? How did you get on at wi today?

You can have 1tsp of flavourings a day. Dilution levels are up to you :)

thanks KD :)

Stinky .. 1 lb loss which I am very happy with as we had a planned valentines meal at the weekend which included 3 courses , some carbs and lots of chocolate .. so I am happy with it . I am going to take next weeks WI as a guide to my losses on SS+ and if its less than 3lb I may go back on SS :)

Good for you lady, i lost a pound this week but i still lost 4 inches too, so i was chuffed aswell. Does your CDC measure you too?
Your meal out sounds lovely, it was obviously worth it, we do still need to have a life!

she didnt measure me as her tapemeasure has broken !! lol .. I think a 1lb loss is great considering ... I measured myslef at the beginning and again last week and have lost 11 inches off my wasit and 12 off my hips .. amazing !!!

Fantastic!

I wish they made a cherry or strawberry flavour, they are both vile in my opinion, I only have 1/5 of a teaspoon in 2 ltrs so you can just taste it

oops - I didn't know there was a limit to the amount you can have a day --- I'd say that on some days I've had 3 teaspoons full (and none on plenty of others) - I love the summer berry one and have it quite a lot.

Back