Amoy stir fry sauce?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by jellibabe, 12 July 2010 Social URL.

1. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    Ive got 3 packs of amoys straigh to wok sauces in the cupboard and want to know the syn value but can't find it anywhere, any ideas?

Hx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hiya, which flavour are you after? I've found these...

Amoy Straight to Wok, Aromatic Black Bean Stir Fry Sauce, ambient 120g sachet[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 4½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 4½ Syns [​IMG] Green 4½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    Amoy Straight to Wok, Roasted Peanut Satay Stir Fry Sauce, ambient 120g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 10½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 10½ Syns [​IMG] Green 10½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]Amoy Straight to Wok, Stir Fry Sweet Thai Chilli Sauce, ambient 120g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 7 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 7 Syns [​IMG] Green 7 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    P.S the are loads on the website, so let me know the flavours and I'll find them x

4. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    Thats great Louise! I have the sweet & sour, Pad Thai & Hoi Sin...

I haven't got our group password yet so can't get on, must remember to ask for it next WI.

Many Thanks
    Hx

5. MissO

MissO Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You see this is why I joined this site. I just went into the cupboard and thought, 'oh I need to use those Amoy sauces up, I wonder how many syns?' I type "how many syns amoy stir fry sauces" into Google, and top of the page comes up a MiniMins post. Superb! :clap:

Can you tell me what the Hoi Sin was was? I have that and the Satay... Thanks :)

Last edited: 3 November 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.