amy's diary

amyo

Started Lipotrim on Saturday, starting weight 83.7kg, BMI 31.

Now on day six, am finding this forum incredibly helpful, and reading all the posts also helps to distract me from the temptations of food!

OH has been really supportive and am starting to see results already, he treated me to a new dress last night and said he could tell I'd lost weight already!

Looking forward to getting weighed on Saturday... Can't imagine I've ever said that before.

No specific target but will be happy once I'm comfortable looking at myself in the mirror.

Welcome aboard the Lipotrim train and to the forum (fabulous isn't it) :)

You sound really positive and as though its going really well ... which is brilliant. Keep it up, its hard but so worth it x

Thanks Katie! It's definitely a real encouragement reading what everyone else thinks/feels etc, and it's nice to see how everyone supports each other x

I think it makes you more determined and inspired to know others are in the same position as you .. they know the struggles, they know the reasons you choose this diet and why .... and they know how much it means to succeed. I'd be lost without it.

How much do you have to lose? x

I've not set myself a specific target... I'd probably be happy getting down to 10 stone (so lose 3) but if I get to 11 and I'm happy with how I look then that'll do for me.

How about you?x

You'll do that no problem :) .. we're all here to support you!! I started at 21 stone and want to get to 13 stone so another 5 stone 9lbs to go. Once i get there i'll see how i feel and what my next target will be.

Are you breaking over xmas? x

And you've lost all that in 4 weeks?! Wow.

I'm torn between refeeding for a week (and taking in a family meal on xmas eve and one on xmas day) or just sticking to shakes 100 per cent apart from those two meals, which do you think is best?x

Thank you guys! I felt like crying afterwards I was so overwhelmed. And I now fit into a pair of jeans I've not been able to wear in months :) x

Awww bless ya.... Isn`t it just THE best feeling though?? And getting into jeans that didnt fit before... Class! XX
Thank you guys! I felt like crying afterwards I was so overwhelmed. And I now fit into a pair of jeans I've not been able to wear in months :) x

Definitely... My determination had started to fade a little bit but after today I'm even more committed than ever, bring on next week's weigh-in!x

Brilliant first week Amy keep it up :) x

Not bad at all thanks katie! It's easier than last week, prob cos I know that as of sat I will be refeeding (for xmas) so an end of sorts is in sight.

How are you getting on?x

Not bad at all thanks katie! It's easier than last week, prob cos I know that as of sat I will be refeeding (for xmas) so an end of sorts is in sight.

How are you getting on?x

Aww really pleased you are focused and finding it easier .. it does get easier. Is it a break or the actual end for you?

I still 100% and have weigh in number 5 tomorrow .. just craving and tempted to eat but i won't give in lol x

Back