Amy's "kick up the bum" diary!

Ok new week......gonna be a tough weekend but will try to make good choices when I am eating out. Might use weekly syns this week and cut back from monday onwards.

Friday 6th - Extra Easy (will make eating out easier!)

Breakfast - chopped pear, pineapple, raspberries and blackberries with strawberry activia yoghurt

Snack - banana and grapes

Lunch - minced beef made earlier this week with green beans.

Snack - nectarine and banana

Tea - Eating at Cielo - a lovely italian in Brindley Place. No idea what to have but will have HEA/B to play with and full syns.

Syns so far this week 4 - remaining 101.

Will update later!

xx

Last edited:
Ok this was tea last night

Bread Roll (HEB) Butter (2syns)
Tomato and Mozzarella (HEA and 6syns) - No oil as asked for it without
Lamb cutlets with mash (2syns) and buttered greens and spinach (2syns)
Cocktail, 2 glasses champagne, 2 glasses red wine (10+12+12)

Total for Fri night=46 - eek!!
Syns so far 50 - remaining 55.

Saturday 7th Aug - Extra Easy

Breakfast - chopped pineapple, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries with yog
Snack - banana, grapes
Lunch - cheese on toast (HEA and HEB) with beans - no superfree I know but had lots of fruit this morning! Shape zero yog.
Tea - Going out for a Thai tonight but not drinking!!

xx

Ok the not drinking didn't really work - Had some wine but then did end up on diet coke!

Dinner was lovely. Mainly had steamed veg and chicken so going to best estimate dinner at 10 syns and drinks at 20 syns.

Total remaining for the week = 25. Ooops! I always planned for this weekend to use up most of my syns. Only Sunday lunch to get through now.

No pudding and No alcohol today!!

xx

Oh dear - thats all I will say.

Big line drawn and will start afresh tomorrow on red days and minimal syns till WI!!!

Also gym tomorrow I think!!

Been a naughty girl drink wise! But it was my best friends hen day so i've had an amazing time with the girls!!

Damage Limitation starts now!

xxx

Monday 9th - Red Day

As noted yesterday think all syns have now been used up on alcohol so will do red days now until WI on thursday with minimal syns.

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix with milk (HEA/HEB) topped with strawberries and raspberries.

Snack - banana and grapes

Lunch - Tuna wit XL mayo (1syn) and salad.

Snack - Plums,Fibre Plus, Pink and white (2.5 syns). I was craving food!!

Tea - Chicken with lots of veg and gravy (3 syns)
Bowl of strawberries and Raspberries.

Edited tea as forgot to get mince out of freezer for chilli - have to have that tomorrow!

Last edited:
Tuesday 10th - Red day

Day 2 of damage limitation! eek!

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with milk (HEA and B) topped with a clementine and raspberries

Snack - Grapes/Banana

Lunch - Quorn Peppered steak with cheese (HEA) with Broccoli. Shape zero yoghurt

Snack - Plums/ few grapes

Tea - Chicken Stir Fry with BBQ sauce (3syns)
2x melted alpen light bars with strawberries and raspberries.

Supper - Pink & White (2.5 syns)

xx

Last edited:
OK last 2 days have not been too bad syn wise so hoping to have a STS at WI tomorrow (Pretty please......) :innocent0001::innocent0001::innocent0001:

Wed 11th - Red day

Breakfast - Chopped pineapple, clementine, raspberries and strawberries with activia yoghurt.

Snack - Banana/grapes

Lunch - Chilli with lettuce tomato and cucumber salad. Shape zero yoghurt.

Snack - Plums x2

Back to dancing tonight after a 2 week break so looking forward to getting some much needed exercise!

Dinner - Cheese on Toast. Fibre Plus (2 HEB and 1 HEA). Couldn't be bothered with much more as it was late!

xx

Last edited:
Well it's WI day! Aghhhh! Hoping for a STS after a horrendous weekend of non-stop drinking!!

Thursday - ??? day - I usually don't decide until I get home after WI. Depends on what I fancy!

Breakfast - Pear, pineapple, raspberries and strawberries with Shape zero yoghurt.

Snack - Grapes

Lunch - Chilli and Salad. Banana

Then WI...................

Wish me luck!!

xx

Well I had a shock result this week and lost 2lbs even with that horrendous weekend last week!

Am slightly worried though that it will come back to bite me this week as I weighed in at a different class so think the scales were weighing lighter!

Had my best friends wedding on Friday which was fab. I did quite well on the drink front but all the yummy food has definitely dented my syn bank for this week.

Going to stick with the same plan as the last few weeks which is to do Red days from now until WI and hope for the best. Might also get my butt down to the gym tonight as had a lazy few weeks of not going!!

Right so thats the plan - now to stick to it!

xx

Monday 16th August - RED day

Breakfast - Weetabix (HEA/B) with strawberries and raspberries

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Chilli and Salad. Shape zero yoghurt.

Snack - Grapes

Dinner - Leftover Pork from yesterday with veg and gravy (2syns)

Snacks - kept picking......Curly Wurly (6syns), Pink&White (2.5syns), 2 mini biscuits (4 syns), teacake (3.5syns).

18 syns - eek!

Last edited:
Feeling a bit ill for last couple of days. Have a sore throat and cough and think thats what made me binge last night.:break_diet:

I also did not feel like doing any exercise so didn't! :cry:

Hoping today goes better. Depending how I feel by end of work (5pm) will decide if I go home for a nap or drag my butt to the gym. Quite want to try the Body Pump class after some others were talking about it on here, could also do Zumba tonight. But if i'm honest if I do go will probably just have a swim as don't feel up to doing much else at the mo!!

Eugh! In one of those can't be bothered moods today - good job lunch was prepared last night and all on plan or I would be in trouble!!

xx

Tuesday 17th - Red day

Breakfast - 2x Weetabix (HEA/HEB) with banana and raspberries

Snack - Plum

Lunch - Cottage pie base (without the potato topping!) with green beans and broccoli. Shape zero yog.

Snack - Grapes

Dinner - Chicken Stir Fry with BBQ sauce (2 syns). Fibre Plus Bar. Sliver of Wedding Cake (5syns)

Total 7 syns.

Last edited:
Didn't get to the gym last night. Went home and had a sleep for a couple of hours which made me feel loads better!!

Worrying about WI tomorrow now as I am convinced that the scales at the class I weighed in at last week are 2lb lighter than my usual class! But as all the advice says I must wait until tomorrow and see for certain! I know I haven't been 100% because of the wedding last weekend and lack of exercise! Aghhhhh!

xx

Wed 18th - Red Day

Breakfast - Chopped pear, pineapple, strawberries and raspberries with shape zero yog.

Snack - Plum

Lunch - Chilli with Salad. Shape Zero Yog

Snack - Orange, Grapes. White choc cookie (10.5syns - couldn't resist!)

Dinner - 2 x toast (HEB) with Xlight flora (1.5syn)

Looking forward to dancing tonight to burn off some extra calories!!

xx

Last edited:
Well it's weigh in day again and for about the 3rd week in a row I am not feeling confident at all.:sigh:

Maxed out my syns again and really think the last few weeks will catch up on me. :mad:

I have decided that as I have nothing on this coming week I am going to be 100% on plan and do at least 2 lots of exercise (other than dancing!). Really want to get into the 11's for my holiday in Sept and not looking likely at the moment.

I am so determined to get this weight off so if I look like I am falling again feel free to give me a giant kick up the butt!!

xx

Well it happened...........the last few weeks of drinking and overindulging have caught up on me and I put on 1lb. Not the end of the world but gutted that I am now 2lb away from my 3 1/2 sticky.

I am so determined to get a good loss this week and have nothing on so hopefully 100% will get me there! (Although will be * week and usually only lose 1/2 or lb)

Action plan for next week:
:)to do at least 2 sessions in the gym this week either classes or swimming.
:)to be 100% on plan food wise not going over syns
:)to drink plenty of water every day (at least 1L at work)
:)incorporate as many speed foods into meals as possible

OK now it is written down I can update with how I am getting on.

Wish me luck!

Friday 20th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Chopped pear (S) and pineapple (S)with Shape zero yoghurt

Snack - Banana, Grapes

Lunch - 2 boiled eggs with lettuce (S), tomato (S), cucumber (S), onion (S), beetroot (S) and pickled onions (S).

Snacks - Apple (S)

Dinner - Chicken (S) wrapped in Bacon with BBQ sauce and cheesy centre (2syns and HEA) with SW chips, peas (SS) and broccoli (S).

After dinner 4x thorntons chocs say 3 syns each =12 syns

Total 14 syns

Last edited:
Back