Amy's "kick up the bum" diary!

Yea I was a bit gutted as been so close for a few weeks now! Ah well I WILL have it next week!

Thanks for popping by hun!

xx

Well the weekend has scuppered me again!!

Had dinner party on Sat night - didn't drink but food wasn't very SW and ended having far to much cheese!!

Went to a wedding yesterday - again didn't drink but the buffet contained NO salad, NO cold meats and LOTS of pastry! Aghhhhh!!

Also am out for dinner tonight with some friends who are moving away soon. No drink again but not sure where we are going so can't plan ahead!

Already on about 120 syns for the week but will just do my best until Thursday - hopefully I can still get that 1/2lb loss I so desperately want!

xx

Thanks Donna,

Yea last night wasn't too bad. Had chicken with Mozzarella (HEA) with new potatoes, corgettes and a tomatoey sauce. Think that was a fairly good choice syn wise!

Went to a bar after for a drink and they had run out of all diet drinks :eek:. So I had a strop at the woman and then ordered a tap water! Hehehe!!

Taking Donna's advice and on speed food and minimal syns until WI on Thursday.

Am going to make the speed curry tonight to have as my lunch for the rest of the week. Will have to be on EE tho as it has baked beans, mushy peas and chicken in!!

My step class wasn't on last night as it was bank holiday so stopping in at Zumba tonight instead. Hopefully this will wear me out so I will have my dinner and then go to bed!! No snacking!!

xx

My rescue mission food diary...........

Tuesday 31st August (Can't believe it's September tomorrow!!!) - Red day

Breakfast - 2x Weetabix with strawberries and raspberries (HEA/B)

Snack - 2x Plums, Banana

Lunch - Grilled Chicken Salad. Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrott, onion, pickled onions and beetroot.

Snack - Mikado (6 syns) Grapes

Dinner - Beef strips with stir fry veg. Sauce (2 syns). Wedding cake (sml piece) (5 syns)

Total 13 syns - Not great for damage limitation!

Last edited:
It seems to be quite a theme with me recently - I blow it then have to recover it in the last few days!!

I just have such a hectic social life!! Hehe!

I hope we do it too!! I'm just praying for my 1/2lb for my shiney!!

xx

Wednesday 1st Sept - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Mixed fruit with muller yoghurt

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Chicken speed curry - mushy peas, chopped toms and baked beans. With rice.
Muller yog

Snack - Grapes, Mikado from my desk draw (should never have bought them but needed a choc fix!) (10 Syns eek!!)

Dinner - Banana, Peach

Didn't use my HEX's - EEK!!!

xx

Last edited:
Thursday 2nd September - Extra Easy - WI DAY!!!

So will today be the day I get that 3 1/2 sticker???????? I really hope so!

Breakfast - Peach, raspberries, strawberries, pineapple with Muller yog.

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Speed curry with rice. Muller yog

Then WI..........

Dinner - Probably apple on way to dancing then WW lasagne (5.5syns) for dinner with salad??? (subject to change!!)

good luck Amy xxx what class do you attend? i think once we get our 4 stone stickers we should have a catch up to celebrate one week :) xxx

Definitely! In the Jamhouse???? hehehe!

I go to a class in Smethwick at 5.30pm - there is another one at 7!

It's not that close to me but I chose it as it is early and then I can still get to dancing in Wolverhampton for 7.30!

Good luck for WI tonight - I am a bit nervous tonight, have butterflies in my tum like week 1!!

xx

do you peek on your home scales? i am a terror for it!!! my class is at 6:30 tonight - fingers crossed we both get good news eh? xxxx

oh and yes - Jamhouse sounds like a plan!!! my fave place! x

I must admit I do peek on my home scales just to get an idea of how I think I will do at WI. I kind of use it as a motivator to keep me on track all week! They are really out from the SW scales (like 5lbs lighter) but I know the ratio now so know what I aiming for each week!

We are naughty but I really couldn't go without looking all week!

I'll be checking up on how you get on in the morning!! Those fingers and toes are crossed for both of us!!

xx

Well....... I did it - JUST!!

Look what I got
27547.gif
- Whoop Whoop!!!

Lost 1/2lb which took me to exactly 3st 7lb weight loss. Was a bit disappointed at first but then remembered what I had to eat and drink between Sat and Mon and thought that 1/2lb was probably fair!!

I am going to have a big one next week as going on hols the week after!!

xxx

Thanks hun! And just reading up on all your achievements last night too!! Fabulous!!

Going to have a really good week this week! (although I say this every week - I really mean it this week!)

xx

Friday 3rd Sept - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2x weetabix (HEA/B) with chopped strawberries and raspberries

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Quorn peppered steak with salad. Muller yog.

Snack - Apple, Cadburys Light choc mousse (3 syns)

Dinner - HM burger, 1 sausage (1syn), SW chips and peas/broccoli/beans. Ketchup (2 syns)

Treat - Thorntons choc bar 13 syns

Total 19 syns - Will do weekly syns - 86 left this week

xx

Last edited:
Thanks hun! And just reading up on all your achievements last night too!! Fabulous!!

Going to have a really good week this week! (although I say this every week - I really mean it this week!)

xx

I intend to try VERY hard to be a good little bear this weekend but i am off for a day in London on Sunday - so not so sure i can stick to plan 100%! Plus going first class, so the train will have FREE food and drinks - lets hope its diet coke and an apple eh? hehe!

Also off to Wing Wah on Sat for my dad's birthday!!!! so gonna have to resist deep fried everything - arrgh!!! i can do it when i put my mind to it - i will just think of the scales on Thursday! :D

You got any social events that will throw a spanner in the works? xxxx

Back