Amys lipotrim adventure!

i live on the choc shakes and the odd strawberry one......dont let other ppl get u down hun they must have problems of there own to call ppl chim up :)

Fantastic loss :D Well done! :D xx

I don't want to get bored of the choc shakes by having too many... but I think I really do like them! Might get more next week, they are definitely my favourite. I wasn't keen on the strawberry - liked the flavour but it made me feel a bit sick afterwards for some reason! x

Day 7:

Full of energy! Had to force myself to have my morning shake - reaaallly wasn't in the mood. I've just cleaned my lounge and kitchen, everything is sparkly and looks lovely :) very happy. My little one is just attempting to un-clean the living room so sure it won't last long :p babies!

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful day :) xxx

Last edited:
Hey Coral glad your having a good day! Think it might be the lovely weather we're having that's put me in a wonderful mood, even though I'm stuck at work. Well done on day 8, it really does get so much easier doesn't it? I think this is the easiest diet I've done, my only choice of food is chocolate or strawberry!! And no guilt, it's great! ;) x

I'm finding it the easiest diet too - less temptation to cheat :D the lovely weather is efinitely helping, makes me feel much more energetic and happy :D xx

Day 7:

Finding that my shakes are actually filling me up... never ever thought that would happen :eek: Just had my chocolate shake and feel pleasantly full :D woohoo!

Last edited:
Day 7:

Had a great day, then had to encourage my son to eat his dinner so had to eat a bit of scrambled egg :( I hope this won't affect anything - only had two spoonfuls :(!!!

My mouth has been ultra dry all day... frustrating. I've had 3.5l of water so I'm pretty sure I'm not dehydrated lol

Last edited:
Day 8:

Blech, the more I have of the vanilla shake, the less I like it :(! I wish I'd not got any more of them this week haha oh well I'll remember next time.

Wondering what will happen to the scales at my next weigh in given that its TOTM for me.. any experience anyone?

Ugh..someone just called me fat and now I'm all down off my high. I hate being like this and I can't wait to change :(

Coral,

You are changing already by taking charge!

My daughter has a response to this, even if she only says it quietly in her head.

I may be fatter than I would like NOW, but I can always diet, I don't think there is a cure for "Spiteful" !

:grouphugg:

eating the egg mite of kicked u out of ketons so might make u gain this week....x

I tested with ketostix after I had it and this morning, both were mid purple so still it ketosis :D I literally had two teaspoonful but I had to, to get my monkey child to eat haha

Egg is low carbs high protein so you should be ok.
I found on my first TOTM it didn't make any difference. On my second I only lost 1lb but the next week I lost 7 making it 8 in two weeks.
So don't stress about it. As long as your on plan weight comes off over time. Your doing so well up to now. Don't let your hormones derail you :)

Thanks dusty. Feeling ultra crave-based at the minute.. I think it must just be the TOTM thing :( x

I find cravey stuff tends to go away when I have a black coffee withs weetner. I never drank black coffee before. I think it's a hot drink. I also think 'delete the thought' (I had Dime Bar realted thoughts a few weeks ago) and focus on something else. Getying busy on something helped me too.

Hope you have a great day today

Ali

Thanks Ali! Feeling a bit better today :D

Day 9:

had a late vanilla and coffee for breakfast, and just had choc for lunch. MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm gonna ask for just chocolate and soup next week :D I'm glad I am starting to see the weight loss a bit on myself already.. my jeans are getting looser and it's fab :D xx

Day 10:

Was struggling last night as I had trapped wind (TMI!) and my belly was rumbling like crazy, felt sick etc... nearly came off it there and then! I was sooo uncomfortable :(

This morning I feel great again (thank god!) so still hanging in there :) xx

Day 11:

Fell off diet last night epically! DAMN! Back into beginnings again, sigh. I had a bit of a carb overload so I'm pretty sure it's gonna take a lot of work to get back onto it.

Oh bums and such.

:(!

Oh no that's a shame Hun, draw a line under it and chug along :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its only a disaster if you let it take over! Get right back onto plan and you wont even notice it when it comes to weigh in time ;)

Good luck!

Back