Amys lipotrim adventure!

My family is very supportive :) I've got 3 of each of strawberry, vanilla and soup as they had run out of chocolate :(!!!! I like the soup to some extent, really don't like that vanilla but its made tolerable with the coffee, and the strawberry makes me feel slightly sick so hoping that I might be able to get chocolate in place of strawberry this week :D

What day is your weigh in day? I'm going back on weds x

Day 5:

Feeling uber hungry tonight - wish my hunger would go away?! It only really comes in waves that last for about 10 minutes or so, but I'd love to just not feel hungry at all :(

Flamecoral,

It will pass - so take a deep breath and get a hot drink. I now drink black coffee when I need some - something I didn't drink before.

We have a similar start point. I thought I was 5ft7 but the GP measured me I was an inch shorter....

I'd already lost a couple of stone on paleo (low carb real food) before I started Alizonne. I'm not sure where I'll stop - somewhere under 12 stone and maybe as low as 10 stone if my face still looks good.

I look forward to being with you on this journey to 10 stone or so. We'll transform this year!

Ali

flamecoral...I get weighed next monday...Im with you and the hunger thoughts...is it your head or your tum thats caling you,,,its my head at the moment, its full of food thoughts constantly tonight..Im going t watch a film and see if that occupies my mind...I was reading an article in the paper about obesity and a obesity psychiatrist commented, we could do with one of them on here helping genuine people who are trying trying really hard to make a change...good luck tonight...water all the way hey lol x

It's definitely my head calling me pebbles.. trouble is I just love food - it's a nightmare lol.

Yeah an obesity psychiatrist would be good, would love to talk to one :D I've been guzzling the water like a camel today haha good fun.

Hi AliGal! What is your diet? Not heard of that one before :) looking forward to the journey with all of you lovely people too xxx

Day 5:

Had an excellent day :D didn't really want my shake this morning but made myself have it, haven't felt any lack of energy, woohoo! Very happy :) only mini cravings this evening but still doing well :)

Last edited:
Flamecoral,

Alizonne is a dutch vlcd (very high protein sachets and supplements plus permitted salads and veggies). It's costly as there are weekly treatments (ultrasound which melts the fat and endermologie that prickles the skin so I should have less loose skin at goal). It's amazing to see that my belly really has shrunk where the paddles are. My DH who was very concerned about vlcds so likes the fact that you also have blood tests and see the Alizonne GP every 4 -6 weeks. Blood pressure is also checked weekly. They also do a Medgem at the start and at goal, which gives you your BMR. Then you get a personalised plan and know how many calories you need to maintain. Thereafter you have monthly appointments for a year so get help maintaining.

Ali

Day 6:

Weigh-in day today - eeeek! Scared and excited at the same time.. off to pharmacy in an hour or so :)

Last edited:
Good luck?!

I mean good luck!! No ? Bloody damn phone!

On my first week.... I have officially lost 17LB! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

oh my gosh well done hunni xx

That is really good!!!! Keep it up and you'll reach your goal in no time!! I'd be excited too! :) x

Ugh..someone just called me fat and now I'm all down off my high. I hate being like this and I can't wait to change :(

Hun, don't let them low life's get you down, pick yourself up and look at the fantastic loss you had today!!!!! Chin up sweetie xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 6:

Finally got my choc shakes... mmmm! So much better than the other flavours :D got 10 of them this morning so going to have to ration them somewhat, I think I could live on them haha :D

How is everyone doing? xx

Last edited:
Wow wee that's an amazing weight loss, you must be so proud. Keep it up and you'll hit your target in no time. Just a little tip if your still feeling hungry try having some sparkling water, the bubbles fill you up!! Good luck with wk 2 and i look forward to hearing about your journey :) xx

Back