Amys lipotrim adventure!

I'm back on! I wavered too much, TOTM and lots of rubbish going on (but that's not an excuse!)! So yep, back again.

I felt so terrible this morning .. I ate cereal and realised how bad it was and how it wasn't worth it, and that I want to lose weight more than I want to eat food.

Thanks so much for the support xxx

Oh well, at least you now know and you can be 100% focused. Don't beat yourself up about it just think of the end result. Good luck hun x

I am, thanks everyone. The support helps loads :) hopefully my WI wont suffer too much! x

Hi, how you feeling today? x

Hey there FlameCoral. Glad you are over your blip.

My GP told me to have an extra sachet if I was over tired or hungry. It doesn't seem to affect losses and helps as an alternative way of staying on track.

Take care of yourself. Your body is working hard to process the fat!

Ali

Amy, are you ok haven't seen you on here for a while xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Flamecoral,

When is your next weigh in, Sending lots of positive warm and fuzzys your way

xxx

Right I had epic epic fail... was very down and lots of things happened and I had a week of epic fails. I'm going to go to the pharmacy tomorrow and tell them what happened. Do you think they'll let me carry on? :( :( :( :( :( :( xxx

hello...i sensed something had happened...its ok...if you want to carry on the pharmacist should not stop you...if they do get some sim fast soups which are ow i carbs and have them until you get back on track...sorry to hear your down...Man trouble? Ive split with mine and we are living seperately at the moment...never easy but WE can do something about this...take no rubbish from the chemist and keep your chin up and keep talking x

Right I had epic epic fail... was very down and lots of things happened and I had a week of epic fails. I'm going to go to the pharmacy tomorrow and tell them what happened. Do you think they'll let me carry on? :( :( :( :( :( :( xxx
Sorry to hear you've had such a bad week especially after such a great first weigh in! You can do it again, I'm sure the pharmacy will let you back on. COME ON YOU CAN DO IT!!! :D:D:D

Back