Amy's pregnancy diary, trying to stay away from 12st!

have had loads of water today instead of tea, so will be interesting to see if that makes any difference tomorrow when i weigh myself (i weigh everyday, a habit i got into when on CD:eek:)

breakfast: mullerlight yoghurt with tea & kellogs fibre plus bar
morning snack: cuppa tea
lunch: large baked potato with cottage cheese and a few slices of cold beef
afternoon snack: none
dinner: beef bolognaise tortellini no sauce and shared a mini garlic baguette with DD, options hot choccy
evening snack: individual new york style cheesecake (must not buy these again, toooo yum:eek:) some slices of cold beef

=1896 :( must stop buying treats...then i cant eat them!!!!!

i knoooow!!!

im not fussed with ordinary cheesecake, but the new york baked style is just divine!

not going to buy anything else nice...until maybe 39 weeks or something as pre labour treats :drool:

i weighed myself this morning and have lost exactly 1lb so fingers crossed i can keep that off til my official weigh in on tuesday :cross:

Last edited:
Well done Amy;) Your food diarys are good lots of healthy stuff in there so I hope you will see the benefit on Tues.

hope so!! i resisted the takeaway tonight so it better have been worth it :)

breakfast: mullerlight & tea
snack: fibre plus bar & packet of walkers baked crisps, tea
lunch: 4x chipolatas, new potatoes fried in frylight and topped with a fried egg
snack: tea
dinner: slice of 50/50 bread, toasted and topped with half an mashed avacado and 2 slices of chicken and stuffing sandwichy style stuff
snack: options hot choccy

= 1281. not a very hungry day today

Amy, I use Food Focus as well and just be aware that the calorie requirement does not allow for any exercise you do. You have to use the exercise log for anything even remotely physical (they even have a thing for you to enter 'sitting/kneeling dressing children' lol!). It is amazing how fast it all adds up!! I recon you could happily eat 1900 a day to maintain, even without the pregnancy requirements.

i have used foodfocus for about a year now and i think i know just about everything on that list! i'd log anything for that extra calorie or 2 :8855:

im happy with 1600 for now, this is my first week of counting whilst pregnant so im waiting to see the results on tuesday and will adjust if necessary. tbh, im happy to maintain but i can afford to loose a few lbs with my bmi being 31.1 and my risk of diabetes already being high (as i had it last pregnancy)

have you set your daily activity level? as this does effect your cal allowence. i have set mine to medium rather than light (which is more realistic) to take into account my body working that bit harder than usual growing this bump!

forgot to post my diary yesterday, going to do it now just to be consistant though :D
i was a bit bad and have a very small bowl of chinese takeaway, literally a couple of spoonfulls but i did have 200cals leftover to play with and dont think it would of gone over that!! thought i was quite restrained not having a whole portion!!!

breakfast: mullerlight yoghurt, 2x chipolatas & cup of tea
snack: fibre plus bar and a cup of tea
lunch: beef burger with new potatoes cooked slimming world chips style, with frylight and baked in oven (yum) salad inc avacado. half a waitrose chocolate & peppermint cupcake (omg, so good, but 400cals each:eek:)
snack: 2 slices of cold beef
dinner: toasted chicken & stuffing sandwich
late: small bowl of chicken & cashews and singapore noodles:eek:

= 1600cals

Last edited:
hooray for willpower, i turned down a Mcdonalds brekkie at work today ;) just sat and ate my mullerlight and cereal bar instead :rolleyes: my dinner was rank, but i couldnt be bothered to make something else so ate it anyway

breakfast: mullerlight, cup of tea
snack: fibre plus bar, cup of tea
lunch: chicken salad baguette, walkers baked crisps, cup of tea
snack: none
dinner: sainsburys be good singapore noodles (yak) weightwatchers mini garlic naan bread, be good chocolate mousse
late: options hot choccy

= 1327cals

weigh in tomorrow...not expecting anything really im a bit bloated :grumble:

2nd weigh in this morning.....

-2lb :scale:

going away at the weekend so going to be extra good until then to compensate a little. no weigh in day treats for me anyway ;)

Oh well done ;)
Back in the 12's yay.

:Di know!! woop woop for seeing 11st again :woohoo:

hey kirsty, how is CD going? i keep telling myself the less weight i gain the less time i'll be on CD after i have baby as thats what im planning to do. its a teeny bit of an incentive!

breakfast: mullerlight & tea
snack: fibre plus bar & tea
lunch: Innocent Veg Pot, coconut curry flavour
snack: wakers baked crisps, 6x mini chocolate wafers & a hot choccy
dinner: cod in breadcrumbs with new potatoes sliced and baked in frylight in the style of slimming world chips, levi roots relish (yum). low cal choccy mousse
late: hot choccy

= 1353cals

my gosh, if your digestive system has slowed down i can throughly recommend those Innocent veg pots:rolleyes: i have been sooo windy all afternoon, good thing im single :8855:

:booboo:
i have had 2 yes TWO calorific treats today, a piece of chunky chocolate cheesecake AND a chocolate brownie :eek: i only went to get diesel and the garage had a m&s foody bit attached, damn them.

have been running around doing housework & ironing for last few hours trying to burn as much as possible off :8855:

right, time to 'fess up to myself over this weekends food overload :eek: i actually did write everything down on a memo on my blackberry, is that sad?

thursday.
breakfast: mulleright & tea
snack: tea x2
lunch: 3x chipolatas, fried egg, 2x scotch pancakes, tea
snack:party egg, hot chocolate
dinner: (pub dinner!) chicken with cajun dressing, baked potato & peas, orange squash
late: none

= approx 1317...perhaps a little more BUT did have a very long walk for a few hours on the beach pushing pushchair collecting shells!!!

friday.
breakfast: mullerlight & fibreplus bar
snack: none
lunch: walkers baked crisps
snack: tea, mini apple pie, 2x hot chocolates with cream :eek:
dinner: chinese takeaway
late: none

= 1273......BEFORE the chinese takeaway woops

saturday.
breakfast: tea, 3x chipolatas, 1 slice of bread
snack: 4x maryland cookies, tea
lunch: m&s cafe sandwich selection, tea
snack: hot chocolate with cream
dinner: half a small portion of fish & chips
late: 2x pieces of coffee & walnut cake :eek:

= 1907 .... not counting the m&s sandwich as cant find cal content for that :eek:

today.
breakfast: tea, maryland cookie
snack: yet more coffee & walnut cake
lunch: bacon sandwich, tea
snack: marzipan chocolate bar, 2x packets of walkers baked crisps, victoria sponge, tea :eek:
dinner: chilli con carne lasagne
late: hot chocolate

= 1700.....not even counting my dinner as no idea how to count that as my sister cooked it

i'll be lucky if i dont have a mega gain this week...and im def not that lucky:8855:

Last edited:
im thinking about a 3lb gain this week. been shopping today and bought all good healthy things:) all the naughty things now 'out the way':eek:

breakfast: mullerlight & water
snack: kellogs fibreplus bar
lunch: 4x crackers, tea
snack: tea
dinner: sainsburys bgty fish pie and (randomly) a spicy chicken fillet on the side as was going out of date today lol
late: hot chocolate and the majority of a pack of cadburys bournville fingers :eek:

= 1684 :sigh: why is it sooo hard to get back on the wagon? i was so focussed.

Don't get downhearted, its the start of a new week ;)

well i have been having a mega text row with ex dp. ignoring him now, but feel really rubbish :cry:

totally lost my appetite now :(

today i have had...

breakfast: mullerlight, tea
snack: fibreplus bar, tea
lunch: beef & dumpling soup (gross), mint aero
snack: mcdonalds mini snack wrap & apple pie
dinner: none
late: nothing

havent counted this evening so dont know what that equals. really not in the mood though so will do tomorrow

off to wash my hair and listen to loud angry music on my ipod :sigh:

Aww hun, try not to let him get you down :mad: Take care, jo

got a few mins free at work so thought im pop on and update to say i've completely lost the plot with my diary! not getting my internet installed in my new house until next thursday so will pick it up again then! :)

Back