Amythyst5961 - Food diaries -Starting April 2012

Hey Missy

Your work still keeping you busy?! Hope all is well & you are coping with it all and keeping on track :) I have been so bad over the past few weeks but WI was last night & I STS so hoping that I am able to use that to motivate me!!!

Take care and hope you are back logging soon xx

Hey there

Not heard from you in a wee while. Hope all is OK and the job is going well.

Take care whatever you are up to and will catch up when you return :) x

2nd October 2012

Hello my lovely miniminners :) So been off here for a few weeks but pleased to sat I am still on track :) Had a little blip where I gained whilts I was on holiday but managed to get it all off and a little more so currently at 4st 2lbs lost :) Never thought I would get this far and currently planning to aim for a further 1st 12lbs and see how I feel once i get there - It will be the lowest I have been for a long time.

On the lovely menu today: -

B - Fruit salad ( pineapple, melon & Raspberries), 3 ryvita crispbreads, cucumber, 2 laughing cow lights
L - Savoury rice, sliced chicken, grapes
S - Cocopops bar ( My way of getting round a chocolate craving !!) - 4 syns
D - Cowboy pie, choc optiosn ( 2 syns) & Quark

A - Laughing cow light
B - Ryvita crackerbreads
Syns - 6 / 15

Didnt make gym as was soo tired and needed to make dinner but planning on good gym session on Wednesday

Look forward to keeping in touch with you all

Much love & smiles

Lisa xxx

Last edited:
Welcome back and great stuff staying on track - that is some major discipline!!!! Hope you are well and all is going well with work & family.

xxx

Wedneday 3rd October

B - Melon, pomegranate, pineapple, 4 ryvita crackerbread, 2 Laughing Cow EL, sliced cucumber
L - Baked potato, beedtroot, salad, sliced chicken
S - 2 muller lights, blueberries, Flump (1.5 syns)
D - Cous cous, roasted veg ( BNS, carrots, onions), roasted chicken fillet
S - options & quark (2syns), 70 cal cereal bar ( 3.5 syns)

A - Laughing cow lights
B - Ryvita Crackerbreads
Syns - 7 / 15

Went to the gym but did mainly weights tonight rather than cardio - looking forward to a good cardio workout on Thursday

Much love & smiles

Lisa xxxx

Last edited:
Thursday 4th October

B - scrambled eggs & beans, 3 satsumas
L - Cowboy pie, 2 satsumas, Muller light & Pineapple
S - 2 aplen lights ( HE), swizzells lolly ( 3 syns)

AARRRGGGGHHHHHHH Measly 0.5lb off this week - annoyed but I know its still going in the right direction - Off to bed just now but waking with all the intentions to be 100% this week with no excuses !!!!!!!!

Much love all

Lisa xxx

Back