Amythyst5961 - Food diaries -Starting April 2012

Well weekend went well and as from tomorrow Im back on the daily diary updates :) Made a big pot of BNS risotto, free soup with mix of veg in the drawer. Got all clothes ready for next couple of days work and gym as staying at my sisters to watch her kids and meals all sorted for tomorrow.

Hope everyone has had a "good" weekend and wil chat tomorrow xxx

Morning Lisa

Glad you back and posting!!! How are you getting on with the goals you set yourself? Ive been better this week than last so heres hoping that the other weekends dont catch up with me :(

Enjoy kiddy-sitting, ages?

Have a good day xx

Monday 16th July

Good morning - I wish it was up here - Still miserable but at least thats a great excuse to keep eating risottos and stews :) So I am staying at my sisters tonight to watch the kids so had to pack all of today and tomorrows food and clothes into my bags :) So I will be WI tomorrow instead but still at the same time of day so hopefully wont effect me too much.

B - 2 Weetabix & skimmed milk ( This is only of my new aims to see if weetabix keeps me fuller for longer than Aldi cereal bars)
L - Soup ( stock, carrots, green pepper, BNS, green lentils, red lentils, courgette)
D - Butternut squash risotto, extra roasted veg
S - 2 apples, banana

Exercise
30 mins body attack
30 mins CRXworks
Wont get any more done today between work and babysitting so back at gym tomorrow morning

Woooooooo 4lbs off so got my 3stone award tonight ! So pleased :) :) :)

Well done Lisa, you must be well chuffed. Def keep doing what you are doing and you will be at target in no time at all!!!

I put on 1lb but am OK with that. Going to go and enjoy my holidays and get back to it when I get back, perhaps start on 30DS and hope the knees hold out!!!

Enjoy today xx

Wednesday 18th July

Short sleep last night but work up and got myself to a spin / CRX class this morning which just fills me full of energy for the day ! Does mean Im rushed for work and have hair like Worzel Gummage today so thank god for kirkby grips :)

Menu for today: -

B - Cereal bar, 2 apples, banana
L - Large bowl of veg soup ( BNS, Green pepper, carrot, passatta, red / green lentils, stock)
S - 2 apples, mugshot, banana
D - 2 joes grill sticks, savoury rice, roasted veg

Exercise

30 mins spin
20 mins CRX worx
45 mins combat
and finish off with a wee relaxing yoga class

Morning all - Struggled to get up this morning but for the first time in a while we have sunshine :character00238: !! Love having my desk next to the window :) So managed to fit into some trousers I bought from Hobs today in a size 18 - Little nip at the waist but sitting fine everywhere else.. Ok so still a big size but better than a 22 and felt brilliant to be able to buy trousers from a normal shop.

Diary for today: -

B - 2 Weetabix & Mile ( oh no ate this by 730 as woke up really hungry !)
S - Banana, Apple
L - Grilled chicken breast, leftover savoury rice from last night, roasted veg ( BNS, tomato, pepper, courgette)
S - 2 Apples, 2 vimto lollies ( 4 syns), pink & white 2.5 syns
D - Strange " snacky" dinner tonight :) sliced cold meat, diced up babybell light,0% fat supernoodles, cherries & mullerlight for desert :)

Exercise
- Boxercide class - 60 minutes

Last edited:
Friday 20th July

B - 2 joes sausage, 2 slice bacon, cherries, mullerlight
L - Slived ham, rocket, savoury rice
D - Not sure yet but off out tonight with the girls so will be superfree with the hope of some damage limitation from the vodka :)

Monday 23rd July

B - 2 apples, 2 banana's, 0% yogurt
L - crazy day and didnt get lunch which is not good and this is where I can fall into a hole :(
S - 2 alpen lights
D - Mince beef with bovril and veg, 0% yogurt
Syns - 2 freddos ( 10 syns)

Weigh in today and l lost 2.5lbs so excited that 14st range is not that far away !! Cant believe it but just need to keep digging in and not falling off the bandwagon.

Exercise
- 30 mins attack
- 30 mins CRX Worx
- 60 mins body combat

Last edited:
Tuesday 24th July

B - cherries, alpen light, banana, Activa 0%
L - 2 chicken thighs stuffed with mushroom, onion, lemon thyme, watercress, 3 babybell
S - Alpen light, apple, 0%
D - Minced beef, potatoes, cabbage

Exercise
- 60 mins bodycombat

Hi Amythyst I have just joined on here and can't really afford to go to classes, your food diary and progress is inspirational! I am really good during the day but it all goes wrong in the evening when I am on my own. Partner works away during the week and 18 year old doesn't want to hang out with mum anymore lol..... what do you do about boredom eating?
Am going to prepare a meal plan for next week using your diaries as a guide... hope you don't mind. Going to Spain for a week in September to visit my parents so want to lose at least half a stone by then... 5 weeks!

Hi Amythyst I have just joined on here and can't really afford to go to classes, your food diary and progress is inspirational! I am really good during the day but it all goes wrong in the evening when I am on my own. Partner works away during the week and 18 year old doesn't want to hang out with mum anymore lol..... what do you do about boredom eating?
Am going to prepare a meal plan for next week using your diaries as a guide... hope you don't mind. Going to Spain for a week in September to visit my parents so want to lose at least half a stone by then... 5 weeks!

Hey hun ! Sorry been caught up with work so not been on much but trying to get back on track ! Welcome aboard and if I can be any help just shout .... its so hard trying to get on track and come up with ideas.

Good luck and much love

Lisa xx

Monday 30th July

So work has been taking over my life. Still managing to get to the gym but it has been piling the pressure on. Anyway thought I had a good week last week and dtermined to get under this 14stone mark beforemy friends wedding in 4 weeks.

Diary today - been ok but not one I would recommend to copy ;) : -

B - cherries, 2 alpen lights
L - Large bowl of homemade soup - ( 1/2 BNS, red pepper, 1/2 white cabbage, courgette, 1 sweet potato, chicken stock & blend)
D - 2 joes sausages, beans, tomatoes
Lots of water today - 3 litres :eek::eek::eek:

Syns - 2 Freedo ( 10 syns) and pack of Cola Raisins ( 3.5 syns)

Exercise
30 mins attack
30 mins CRX
60 mins bodycombat
10 mins run ( 7km hour)

Hey there, back from hols, well have bn 4 few days but WI last nite so back on track 2day. Only gained 1 so nd 2b extra good this wk. OH got promotion of such at work so hoping 2 get some debt paid off & arrange hols away nxt yr.

Hope u r well & not over doing it wi work & exercise.

Have good day x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Hey all - Still on track just work has been sooo busy not been able to come on and log in every day :)

Lost 3st 6lbs so far and aiming for 1lb measy lb tonight to try and hit 3 3/1/2 stone so fingers crossed. I won SOTM last week too so was very excited.

Will get on back track with online diary soon. Much love all xxxx

Wooo WI and lost 3lbs so got 3 1/2/ stone award ..... finally into the 14s too - right at the end of the scale but I am in it which for me is AWESOME as I can t actually remember EVER weighing this.

Back