Amythyst5961 - Food diaries -Starting April 2012

Friday 29th June

B 2 weetabix, milk, raspberries
L - Quinoa, roasted carrot, BNS & beetroot, parmesan, rocket
S - Pineapple, FF yoghurt, Nakd raisins ( 3.5 syns), options (2 syns)
D - 2 joes burgers, onion, peppers, rocket, 40g lf cheese ( 6 syns), 4 mikados

Saturday 30th June

B - 3 bacon medallions, 2 eggs, 1/2 tin baked beans, tomatoes
S - cherries
D - BNS, pepper & Bcon risotto, 40g lowfat cheese
S - Snakrite cheese curls ( 3.5 syns), options ( 2 syns)

Exercise
75 mins - mixed cardio class

Sunday 1st July

Well nearly 3 months since I joined SW and what a change the last few weeks have been. My challenge is sustaining my behaviours, even when things get tough I have

1. Never been at target
2. Never particulary liked myself
3 Never not worried about being able to squeeze into clothes, fitting into rides, squuezing into a small space etc etc etc
4 Never not been the fat sister

This isnt a moan just some observations that makes me realise what is important to me and things that actually reather bother me and should use to keep spurring me on.

So I have been snacking a bit too much for my liking over the last couple of weeks so going to try and get that into order !! So for today: -

B - 2 Aldi 70 cal bars, Asda FF Rhubard and Vanilla yogurt, grapes
S - Nakd pineapple raisins ( 3.5 syns)
L - Sliced Ham, Sliced Chicke, 2 apples, banana
S - 2 marshmallows ( 5 syns)
D - Pasta n sauce

Lisa xxx

Exercise - Yoga ( not exactly calorie burning but loving the ability to calm the mind and help my flexibility)

Last edited:
Saturday 30th June

B - 3 bacon medallions, 2 eggs, 1/2 tin baked beans, tomatoes
S - cherries
D - BNS, pepper & Bcon risotto, 40g lowfat cheese
S - Snakrite cheese curls ( 3.5 syns), options ( 2 syns)

Exercise
75 mins - mixed cardio class

Morning

Hope you had a good weekend, you do anything exciting?

I am like you, snacking too much for own good, I need to cut down. Snack a Jacks are my Achilles heal at the moment and not to bad syn wise but I am not hungry when eating - just doing it for the sake of it!!!

Have a good day - away to my morning meeting, 1st of the day!!!!!

xxx

Monday 2nd June

B - 2 alpen lights
L - Fruit
D - 2 joes grills, savoury rice, veg, HP sauce ( 1 syn)
S - 2 hifi rocky roads

Exercise
- 30 mins attack / 30 mins CRX
- 60 mins bodycombat

Last edited:
Monday 2nd June

B - 2 alpen lights
L - Fruit
D - 2 joes grills, savoury rice, veg

Exercise
- 30 mins attack / 30 mins CRX
- 60 mins bodycombat

Morning

How are we today? Looking at your diary hun and with your exercise you are going to need to eat more, not very much there to sustain you!!!! I know you were wanting to cut out snacking but still need 2 main meals a day :eat:

That said - how did you get on at WI? Mine tonight - not looking good, I demolished the bag of puff candy last night so well over syns, wasn't even hungry as was stuffed from dinner but knew it was there!!! Curse the OH for getting me it - he is usually so good in helping me out as well!!!

Have a good day xxx

Alycyn1980 said:
Morning

How are we today? Looking at your diary hun and with your exercise you are going to need to eat more, not very much there to sustain you!!!! I know you were wanting to cut out snacking but still need 2 main meals a day :eat:

That said - how did you get on at WI? Mine tonight - not looking good, I demolished the bag of puff candy last night so well over syns, wasn't even hungry as was stuffed from dinner but knew it was there!!! Curse the OH for getting me it - he is usually so good in helping me out as well!!!

Have a good day xxx

Hey Hun ! I totally agree .... Yesterday was not good day as was go busy but my dinner was huge :)

Today has been better and will update diary !! So lost 3 lbs last night so was really chuffed .... Need 2 lbs for 3 stone award so going to try mega hard !!!

Tuesday 3rd July

B - 1.2 tin beans, tomatoes, 1 slice bread ( 3 syns)
S - 2 rockyroad hifi, banana, pear, activia yogurt
L - quinoa, roasted pepper, carrot, onion, beetroot, balsamic
D - kedgeree ( haddock, brown rice, egg) roasted veg ( onion, pepper & carrot)

Syns
- weighwatchers banana whip ( 3 syns)

No exercise today as didnt finish work till late :(

Tuesday 3rd July

B - 1.2 tin beans, tomatoes, 1 slice bread ( 3 syns)
S - 2 rockyroad hifi, banana, pear, activia yogurt
L - quinoa, roasted pepper, carrot, onion, beetroot, balsamic
D - kedgeree ( haddock, brown rice, egg) roasted veg ( onion, pepper & carrot)

Syns
- weighwatchers banana whip ( 3 syns)

No exercise today as didnt finish work till late :(

Morning

Now that looks like a healthy diary :)

Congrats on the loss thats fabby!!! You'll manage 2 next week no problem. You'll be reaching your goal in no time keeping up with what you are doing. Support is here :)

Have a good day xxx

Wednesday 4th July

B - Pineapple, banana
L - Kedgeree from last night with roasted veg
S - Activia 0%, apple, pear
D - Savoury rice - didnt get in from yoga until 1030pm so might try and have something else x
S - 2 slice bread ( HEXB) with 3 tubs of phillidelphia :sigh:
12 syns)
Exercise
30 mins spin & 30 min CRX Worx
45 mins bodycombat
60 mins yoga

Last edited:
Thursday 5th July

B - beans, scrambled egg, 4 plums
L - 2 Apples, baked potato, grilled pork chop, salad ( beetroot, peppers)
S - haribo small packet ( 5 syns)
D - sliced ham, 2 alpen lights ( not had a great day with dinner but just exhausted today so will try and make it up tomorrow )]

Exercise
60 mins boxing class
60 minutes circuits training

Last edited:
Morning

Wow you are packing a punch with all that exercise!!! Don't overdo it though and tire yourself out!! Re: your wed diary of bread and phillie, no need to worry, you had your syns and although not part of the SW method I would imagine that you did burn a lot of calories so you would have had syns to spare!!!

Glad it is Friday - I am still shattered, dont think the supplements are doing any good :( Will continue them till finished though and I may get the tablet equivalent of the liquid iron stuff I have, may remember to take it!!!

Enjoy your Friday xxx

Hey ! Thanks for that ... I know I am tired today do going to take a day off and just wait till my sat morning class .... I think I will make a big pot of curry and rice for tonight with a wee bag of hating do it feels like a real treat x

Friday 6th July

B - 2 poached eggs, baked beans
S - 2 alpen lights
L - 4 slices roast pork, shelled peas, 3 babybell light
S - 2 Activa 0% yogurt, activia 0% snackpot, haribo friendship rings ( 5 syns)

Morning

How are you today? Hope you had a nice weekend? You sticking to plan? I kind of ate too much rubbish over the weekend. Parents were visiting so I got biscuits for dad & OH but dad never ate any & OH didnt like them so I have had a few. I think I am still within syns tho but will need to go over diary & double check everything, luckily I have a spreadsheet made up so it calculates everything for me!!!! Will then transfer to my diary!!!

Have a good day xxx

Hey - just checking in.

Hope all is OK? You been MIA for a few days :(

xx

Hi all

***FLAGGING A RANT**** so you may want to stop reading now ! :)

So WI on Monday and I STS - After all my hard work at the gym the last few weeks I have been feeling loads better and def noticing my body shape is changing which I love yet I still want to see it on the scales. So weighed myself this morning and I have gained another 4 lbs - WTF :cry:. Yes I know you should't weigh mid week - I am very good at giving advice not so much as living by it myself. However glad I did as maybe its the kick I need to be realistic about how I am doing on the plan and really challenge myself on am I erally sticking to plan ??????

SO once work is over today I am going to go to gym and then sit down and do some more planning on "What can I do to make sure I am living by this SW plan". Few goals:

1. Drink 2 litres of water each day
2. Ensure I am actually eating lots of superfree with each meal and inbetween
3. Change my HEXB to weetabix or something just other than Alpen / Aldi cereal bars
4. Be honest on syns
5. Start working toward running a 5k on the treadmill ( Currently only got to 3k!!!!)

I received a card through the post this morning from a team developer saying that my consultant as been talking about me and impressed on how I am helping others in the class - what a lovely thought and also made me go - OK lets get stuck in rather than gorging on rubbish !!!!!

Much love my beautiful miniminners and normal "Lisa" service will be resumed soon.

Lisa xxxxx

Back