Amythyst5961 - Food diaries -Starting April 2012

Good for you for staying on track this weekend! It's hard with social gatherings isn't it... It shows how well planning ahead works. I am so offering to bring snack to re next party :)

It certainly made it easier although it was hard resisting the birthday cake :p Back to work this week so have tried to write all my meals out for this week and batch cooked some pork, and cottage pie.

have a great week xx

Monday 16th April

So back to work this morning and trying to get back into good habits . Did my day 1 / Level1 of 30 day shred which wasnt as bad I though but was still left with a face like a tomato for a our or so but gelt great just spending 30 mins doing it rather than rushing away to work.

I have planned all of my meals for this week and have batch cooked pork, chicken and cottage pie to see me through until Thursday :)

Today's plan: -

B - Melon, Kiwi, Mullerlight
L - Chicken thigh roasted, savoury rice, roasted veg, watercress & spinach
D - Stuffed pork ( from yesterday) with baby baked potatoes, carrots & brocolli ( might use my HEXB cheese in the little potatoes :)
S - Apple, pear

HEXA - 70 cal cereal bar x 2
HEXB - Cheddar in my baked potatoes

Syns: - 1/2 pack smarties ( 4 syns) :D:p

Last edited:
Purple Patsy said:
Well done on going to a kids party and staying on plan. Also well done on being so organised for this week. Good luck for WI. :)

Awww thanks hun ! 4lbs off so really pleased and means I just need to try and stick in. I think writing diary really helps tooxx

Tuesday 17th April

Tired when I woke up this morning but pushed myself out of bed and did Day 2 level 1 of 30 day shred. Feeling loads better since I did it :) So lost 4lbs at WI last night so was really plased but pressure on for this week now as I would really like to lose 4lbs over the next 2 weeks to get to my stone. Club 10 is sooo far away that I have decided smaller goals are better ....

What is on the menu for today: -

B - Melon, Kiwi, Raspberries & FF yogurt
L - Roasted Chicken thigh, savoury rice, roasted veg, salad with watercress spinach and tomatoes
D - Cottage pie with carrots, sweded and spinach ( I have a huge bag to eat up this week :) )
S - Pear, 5 slices ham ( small wafer this, balsamic vinegar
HEXA - 1 slice toast / 1 Aldi 70 cal cereal bar
HEXB - 45g light cheddar

Syns -
- 1/2 pack smarties ( from last night ) 4 syns
- I packet Aldi crispy fries - 3.5 syns
- SF Jelly - 1.5 syn ( Discovered today this wasnt free ..... no idea why I thought it was but hey ho we live and learn

Total 9 syns - Oooooo its the most I ahve eaten so far !!!

Good night Mini Minners and catch you all in the morning post day 3 of shred level 1 :)

xxxxx

Last edited:
Wednesday18th April

Bit of a strange day that I haven't actually fancied anything I was planning to eat today !!! Still feeling ok and decided so far to have: -

B - 1/2 tin beas, 2 rashers of bacon and handful of cherry tomatoes grilled with the bacon
L - Cottage pie (syn free) with some extra bovril and this was supposed to be dinner tonight
S - Diced up melon, 2 kiwis and some raspberries and covered wit Aldi fat free vanilla and choc yoghurt 1.5 syn ( Gutted to find out there are syns in this so back to mullers)

D - I am thinking making spicy cous cous, roasted veg ( BNS, courgette, carrot and onion) and then some falafels which I can take for lunch tomorrow too :)

Not sure about syns today - Although I feel like I could eat a whole easter egg I think I will go for a walk and have a options hot choc later :)

Away to London with work tomorrow so think I might just take some fruit, 2 aldi 70 cal cereal bars, falafels and salad with me instead !

Lisa xxx

Last edited:
Saturday 21st April

B - 2 Joes grill sticks, 1/2 tin beans
L -Home made SW cottage pie
D - 2 grill sticks, 1/2 tien beans
S - Pomegranite, slice pineapple, grapes, apple slices, 1/2 tub quark with options mixed through (2.5 syns) ( YUM)

HEXA - 2 slice bread ( 400g loaf)
HEXB - Laughing cow light

Having a strange day - need to up super free and water

xxx

Last edited:
Sunday 22nd April

I have had a strange few days on SW plan - Not gone over on syns but had the urge to just eat what ever I am not supposed to :S. Felt exhausted yesterday so decided to get all organised and ready for the next week ahead and WI tomorrow :)

B - pineapple, grapes and frozen raspberries, coconut mullerlight
L - Cottage pie ( mince, onion, carrots, potatoes, swede) - I made this for next week but ended up eating one of the 3 portions made as it smelt amazing :)
D - Joes pork & chilli burger, onions, tomatoes, sw chips, HEXB cheese
S - Quark & options ( 2.5 syns) x 2, HEXA - 2 alpen light bars

So for next week I have made cottage pie of which I have 2 portions now :) I have some sweet pepper and courgette pasta sauce on the cooker as I type and planning to have some baked cous cous cake later on in the week.

Much love and good for the week ahead to all my fellow miniminners <3

Lisa xx

Last edited:
Monday 23rd April

Good morning :) woke up a bit tired this morning wit the start of a headache but hopefully it wont come to much :) So plans for today: -

B - Fruit bowl - 1/4 melon, 2 kiwis, apple
L - Pasta with home made pasta sauce ( courgette, mushrooms, onions, garlic, tomatoes)
D- Cottage pie with carrots and brocolli

WI tonight aaarrrggghhh - So lets see what the scales say :)

Lisa xxx

amythyst5961 said:
Monday 23rd April

Good morning :) woke up a bit tired this morning wit the start of a headache but hopefully it wont come to much :) So plans for today: -

B - Fruit bowl - 1/4 melon, 2 kiwis, apple
L - Pasta with home made pasta sauce ( courgette, mushrooms, onions, garlic, tomatoes)
D- Cottage pie with carrots and brocolli

WI tonight aaarrrggghhh - So lets see what the scales say :)

Lisa xxx

Looking good! Must try making cottage pie soon, sounds gorge. Hope you had a good WI!!

Woooo well 2.5lbs off - Of course I would love to have lost more but thats 12.5lbs off so aiming for my 1st next week :)

Tuesday 24th April

B - Yoghurt, apple and 2 alpen light bars (HEXA)
L - Pasta, fresh tomato sauce, salad
S - Baked potato and beans, options ( 3 syns), 2 babybells ( HEXB)
D - Joes chinese chicken, savoury rice, tomatoes, mullerlight

Last edited:
Wednesday 25th April

B - 2 alpen bars, strawberries, raspberries
L - Chicken, savoury rice, roasted tomatoes, salad ( Rocket, watercress, beetroot)
S - Mullerlight
D - Cottage pie, SW chips, carrrots & brocolli

IMG00120-20120425-1957.jpg

Last edited:
Thursday 26th April

Well had an interesting day Started off by leaving my lunch at home so didnt really eat too much today - Thank god for a manically busy day..... What a change from a few weeks ago when I would have just bought something full of butter, bread, oil etc and a packet of crisps and a galaxy :)

B - pomegranate, mullerlight
L - Strawberries, blackberries, Mullerlight
S - Mullerlight x 2 pomegranate, 2 alpen lights ( HEXB)
D - 2 joes sausages, sw chips, beans, cheese ( HEXA)

Not the best example of a healthy day and great diary but I am just pleased that I havent gone off plan :)

Lisa xx

Friday 27th April

Another busy day but had lunch with me this time :)

B - 2 aplen light, mullerlight, melon, pear
L - Savoury rice, salad, tomatoes
S - Pear, mullerlight, alpen light ( 3 syns)
D - FF noodles, chicken breast, roasted veg ( courgette, BNS, onion) with balsamic

My OH has just brought me a milkybar in .... aaarrrggghhhh !!! **edit - ok so i split in half and so another 3.5 syns but that is me for today :)

Lisa xxxx

Last edited:
Saturday 28th April

B - 2 egss scrambled, small tin beans, 2 bacon medallion, pear
S - mullerlight, 2 banana's, pear, options ( 3 syns)
D - Chicken curry ( chicken ,spices, garlic, chicken stock, onions, carrots) & Basmati rice

Last edited:
Sunday 29th April

B - Fitatta made with 2 eggs, 2 bacon & 1 babybell) + mullerlight + pear
S - 2 aplen lights, pear, 2 banana's, grapes, small milybar - 3.5 syns
L - left over chicken curry, rice
D - Stuffed pork, peppers

From a wet and windy Scotland here is my planned menu for today. WI day at 7pm and I know it's silly but I like to keep it light until WI :) I am aiming for 1st tonight so please keep everything crossed for me :)

B - Fruit ( melon, grapes, 2 kiwi & apple)
L - pepper & chive falafels with salad
D - Stuffed pork ( Pork loin stuffed with mixed herbs, garlic and roasted peppers), rice & salad
S - taster night at class so I had some of my falafels, little bit of free chilli, potato wedge and a a sw ferro rochet ( 1 syn)

**update - so I lost 3.5lbs so I am sooo chuffed. 1st 2 lbs down, 2 points in BMI down with 5 st 6 to go .... jeez it is going to be a LONG journey xx

Much love guys xxx

Last edited:
Tuesday 1st May 2012
B - Fruit salad ( melon, 2 x apples) & alpen light
L - leftover roast pork, salad, rice
D - 2 joes sausages, potatoes, carrots, cabbage and brocolli
S - a small chocolate wafer sweet ( 3 syns)

Last edited:
Back