Amythyst5961 - Food diaries -Starting April 2012

Friday 11th May.

B - None forgot and a bit stressed today so had a pear
L - Risotto rice, chicken, leeks, peppers, parmasna ( HEA) and balsamic vinegar
S - Basset Candy stocks , fruit salad, Kola bar - 15 syns
D - Pear, apple, low fat chilli chicken noodles

Last edited:
Exciting day as arrived in Barcelona this morning for a wee trip / work.

B - 1 aldi 70 cal bars, strawberries ( This was my breakfast for the plane)
L - Savoury rice, activia 0% yoghurt, strawberries
D - ( need to make something with arborio rice, chicken stock ,pepper and bacon ) So I dry fired up soem bacon, added some diced pepper, then one cup of rice and then slowly added 3 cups of stock - Ta da ......
S - Aplen light bar ( 3 syns)

Hasta luego y bon nit

L x

Last edited:
Had a strange day today - Woke up feeling really rubbsih - Feeling sick and stomach really bloated. Flee back asleep and eventually had to force myself out of the apartment and I AM ON HOLIDAY. :mad: Went out for a good walk around Barcelona and ended up walking for about 4 hours - It was gorgeous but could stomach eating anything so stuck to water. Made a foolish mistake of pikcing up some mixed veg and beef from a wok bar - Stomach def didnt like that ! Oh well so chilling out tonight and not sure if I will eat anything else yet ....

B - Alpen light
L - Mixed veg, beef, satay sauce ( prob a million syns!!!!)
S - Alpen light bar x 2 ( 3 syns), apple
D- pasta n sauce with a babybell 9 managed about half and then gave in

Loads of water

Lisa xxx

Last edited:
Monday 14th May

Woke up feeling rubbish again and just want to sleep but I am changing from apartment to hotel so the challenge will really begin now on a food front ! planning to keep it plain and light where I can.

B - Activia 0% ) hoping the good stuff in here will calm my tummy down)
L - 2 aplen cereal bars & apple
D - Chicken Paella & vegetables and now for the naughty bit - I had a slice of toasted thich cut white bread with some Aioli ( but it was lush !!)

Lisa xxx

Last edited:
Morning Lisa

Thats not so good to still be feeling crappy. Hopefully when you get up & moving things will settle down. Maybe the hotel will work out OK and have some decent things out - is it buffet style? There should be plenty salad & colds meats I would have thought anyway!!!

Try not to worry too much about the move and hope you feel better

Ally x

Tuesday 15th May

B - mixed fresh fruit ( melon, grapes, pineapple and kiwi)
L - mixed spanish meats & salad
D - Roast chicken and salad ( 1/small piece of wite baguette and Aioli
S - 4 squres of white chocolate :)

Hope you fell better soon. Hun. :D

Morning Lisa

Thats not so good to still be feeling crappy. Hopefully when you get up & moving things will settle down. Maybe the hotel will work out OK and have some decent things out - is it buffet style? There should be plenty salad & colds meats I would have thought anyway!!!

Try not to worry too much about the move and hope you feel better

Ally x

Aww thanks ladies !

I havent done too bar I dont think, the hidden oils will be a challenge. overall I know I am not 100% sticking to plan but making some good choices and walked LOADS and drinking lots of water. I feel ok and there are digital scales in the bathroom. I just dont know whether to believe them or not :S. I think I will ignore the weight and just focus on maintaining the weight it tells me instead :)

Hope you are having a good week

Lisa xx

Good Morning

How have you been getting on with the hotel food? When do you get home? Nice to get away but always good to get back to the home comforts! Are you feeling any better?

Not missing much here - its still a mix of rain/hail & strong winds. Its not good and I heard it was snowing somewhere this morning!!!!!

Take care x

glad to be back - had a faby tim away but didnt feel better until I got home. WI day today and only losy 1.5lbs even after all the walking and trying to food optimise but hey its still a loss and now I just need to get stuck in nad keep at it. Going to try and get 1/2 stone award next week.

Much love everyone xx

glad to be back - had a faby tim away but didnt feel better until I got home. WI day today and only losy 1.5lbs even after all the walking and trying to food optimise but hey its still a loss and now I just need to get stuck in nad keep at it. Going to try and get 1/2 stone award next week.

Much love everyone xx

Well done for losing while you were away! that is impressive!

Tuesday 22nd May
B - 2 joes sausages, 1/2 tin beans, roasted tomatoes
L - chicken, mug shot, salad, grapes
S - Aldi cheese curls ( 3 syns), Hot choc option - 3 syns
D - Joes chinese pork steak, 1/2 pckt savoury rice, roasted beetroot and tomatoes

Exercise - Spin class - 30 mins / 15 mins stepper ( 200 cals) / 15 mins walking ( 100 calories)

Last edited:
Wednesday 23rd May

Interview today so was far too nervous to eat first thing

S - 2 cereal bars, 2 plums
L - Omlette with ham, onions, peas and peppers
D - Grilled chicken breast, boiled potatoes, large salad, Salsa ( 1 syn)
S - Rainbow drops - (11.5 syns :( ) but I was celebrating !!

B - 2 alpen lights, grapes, mullerlight
S - blueberries
L - baked potato, philli light, baked beans
S - Grapes, few sppons of smash mashed potato
D - Home made veg soup, sw chilli, roasted beetroot, onion and tomatoes in Balsamic,options

Exercise
- 10 minute walk
- 1 hour boxercise class - Jeez I almost died !!! but it was brilliant x

Last edited:
Friday 25th May

B - 2 joes sausages, 2 eggs, 1/2 tin beans, mango
S - ice lolly - 1 syn, 2 aplen lights
L - Mugshot, 2 pears, sliced ham
D - chicken breast, potato wedges, salad, beetroot, balsamic, 8 mikados ( 4 syns)

Last edited:
OK so I think I am usually pretty good with diary, weighing etc but made a challenge last night at class to make sure we are: -

- Measuring syns, A & B's
- Recrding everything we eat
- Eating A&B's every day
- 1/3 super free with EVERY meal

Have a great week everyone xxx

OK so I think I am usually pretty good with diary, weighing etc but made a challenge last night at class to make sure we are: -

- Measuring syns, A & B's
- Recrding everything we eat
- Eating A&B's every day
- 1/3 super free with EVERY meal

Have a great week everyone xxx

Hope you are OK, bn quiet for a few days? Challenge is a good idea. I am still at the stage of writing everything down that I eat to make sure that I stay on track - its my Little Black Book and I use highlighters to marks HEx's and syns, I suppose would not do any harm to mark off SS as well. Might actually invest in one of those pens but multiple ink colours, this would be a lot easier!!!!

Have a good day x

I know - sorry life just taken over so not ben on much but back on form this week :) Lost 5.5lbs at WI last night so really chuffed and only 3lbs away from 2 stone ..... still another 4 to go but at least I should get 10% next week :)

L xxx

Back