An interesting 5 min read

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue_grapefruit, 10 January 2008 Social URL.

1. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Very interesting - thanks for posting!

Would never have guessed that Kate Winslet's BMI would be so low!

4. leesy

leesy Full Member

I was surprised at that too - thanks blue grapefruit - mind you it has made me start to rethink my orginal goal of a 24 BMI!! Not that I am after attracting anyone of course, but I would like to look like Kate Winslet lol!

5. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

Interesting - but in a way, depressing! I'd be very happy with a 25 BMI! Maybe when I get there I'll be revising downwards - you just never know!
  6. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Yeah, i suppose that is the point. When we were BMI of 25, weprobably didnt know it. I think kate winslet has an immense figure...

JJJ on these forums has a BMI of 21 and looks AMAZING, maybe i had best re think my target when i get to BMI 25 xxx
  7. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    I am going to wait to see what I look like when I get to my first BMI goal, then will probably lose some more.

The trouble is that I look ghastly when my weight is too low as I have a large skeletal frame. So I just have to wait and see.

8. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Interesting article but I'm going to stick to my 25 BMI as I think it suits me! At 20 BMI, I would be a gangly skeleton!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.