and back to normality :)

Big huge congratulations Harriet on reaching GOAL...woopppiieee.....have a super holiday!!!!!

im back from my hols and had a fantastic time, every other day lazing and swimming by the pool, the other inbetween days, going out exploring ..wow was it hot and it hit 40 degrees most days the first week. the second week the temperture went down but the humidity went up lol. i weighed myself this morning and i lost 2lbs so thats even better to come home to!!

h x (and i did go running. its all hills and i mean all hills lol but did about id say a mile every couple of days..not much but it was better than nothing :)

Now that's just above and beyond!!!! Who goes on holiday and loses weight??!! I'm seriously impressed and a wee bit jealous as I go on Sunday and I'm DAMN sure that won't be MY result ;) But hey that'll be my own fault coz I'll eat/drink too much and not exercise enough! Lol! But I'll sort it out when I'm back ;)

Glad you had a good time, I bet you felt great! xx

well ive been back two weeks so i thought id update my diary a bit.

my diet has been off the scale this last fortnight for somereason and i think ive gained back the couple pounds i mislaid on holiday but im back to being mrs sensible again tomorrow. ive only got about four weeks til gsr so i need to buckle down and eat sensibly otherwise itll be hell in a basket running on the day :(

i bought some new trainers last night and some shorts so at least ill look the part lol

this maintenance lark is damn hard but not as easy as falling back into old habits...must do better!

h xx

Hey now mrs! Nip it in the bud otherwise that run will be a killer!!! Get out and get your trainers worn in too! :D Nothing worse than new trainers when running.

Hopefully you'll be ok back on track tomorrow - keep checking in with us :D xxx

I'm sure it is just a blip as you have been doing so well. Once you get breaking in the new trainers you will knock off the little gain. Good luck for the run.

thanks guys for replying..im feeling sorry for myself at the moment which is stupid cause its me whos gained a few pounds!!

anyway...i thought id get the rest of this week out the way and go back to what i was doing before i went on holiday and im going to list down what im eating again for a few weeks til im back into my way of thinking :) i thought that would be a good idea. im off on a spa day tomorrow too, its the girls 16th and 18th birthdays next week so were all looking forward to having a lovely relaxing day :)

im sure ill feel better about this in a weeks time lol isnt it silly how a few extra biscuits can make you feel so shitty about yourself..well it does me anyway

h xx

im sure ill feel better about this in a weeks time lol isnt it silly how a few extra biscuits can make you feel so shitty about yourself..well it does me anyway

Yep!! It is silly but its an emotion and it can't be helped - ya just have to get on with it. Get back to buisness next week lover and i'm sure you will start to feel alot happier :)

Enjoy your spa day tomorrow! x

b - museli with soya milk, glass of oj
l - chicken salad, few chips and 1/4 panini roll
s - slice of coffee and walnut cake
d - hm roll with tom, cucum, soya cheese, veggie meat, ff mayo, mustard and peach
s - fruit and yogurt

had our spa day today so had to eat out for most of it but it was def a great, v relaxing day :)

Food looks grand today chick :) Glad you enjoyed your spa day xx

felt really rough today for some reason, food diary, not even worth putting fingers to keyboard for..tomorrow is another day:)

You and I BOTH need to get a grip! Me moreso than you! I'm sure you're fine - get those trainers to work for you ;) xx

You and I BOTH need to get a grip! Me moreso than you! I'm sure you're fine - get those trainers to work for you ;) xx

thanks i needed that!! xxxxxxx big hug

k today ive had:
b - slimfast choc shake with soya milk
l - wm bagel with tomatoes, quorn and pesto pasta
d - ?
s - fruit and yogurt

good day today and went running 8+ miles :)
note. did not run 8 miles in the end, shin was playing up big time,only managed just over 2..fail!

Last edited:
Lovely to see you're still running :) x

Hi Harriet, I have just read your whole thread and think you have done so well. Well done with trying to get back into eating well, remember you are still slim so catch it in time eh? I used to look at slim teenage girls and want to say to them to start being careful or you will lose your figures, now I have a slim figure its great and weird but I will get used to it lol xx

food diary for yesterday
b- museli with half yog and soya milk
l - wm bagel with soya cheese, soya meat, toms and cumber, pkt crisps
d - baked chikcen with toms and red onions, boiled riceand small salad
snacks - crisps and vanilla icecream with sauce andfewbiscuits

went for a run today and it was so much better than the day before. i think i must have pulled a muscle or something cause it was agony but yesterday, nothing so thank god for that!!!

today im hoping for a longer run but its forecast really bad weather..we shall see :)

h x

Going good :D xx

Back