And here we go!!! Excited or what?!*

Hi hun, so far i have had a banana, and 2 x weight watchers small bread slices with laughing cow light cheese....eeeeek!
not enough i know but im just still not hungry since i ate my chill and rice at lunch yesterday and this is soooooooo not like me!
but at least i have eaten something, im thinking its also got to do with the fact i hadnt taken my anti d's as had ran out so missed them for 4 days then got another lot yesterday and maybe the gap unsettled my appetite.
but i have felt sick all day and stayed in bed as slept bad last night too.
but im going to have a jacket with beans for tea tonight and some fruit and i will have my sins in the form of hob nobs x 2 again lol
so far so good...
your dinner sounds yummy....
whats butterbuds by the way?

poor you lasttime are you feeling better now? hope you are x
butterbuds are little sachets of buttery tasting powder, sounds weird but when you sprinkle it on hot veg or jacket potatoes it's lush. I know you can get them from Lakeland but I got mine from ebay. 0.5 syn a pack. Yum.
Today a relatively boring day foodwise, didnt have time for brekkie cos got up late and grabbed something to take for lunch. 3 x sunflower ryvita (hex b) with cherry tomatoes and 6 x laughing cow extra light triangles (hex a), followed by melon and grapes. Too many triangles so have 2 left to have with dinner, which will be specially commissioned SW burgers, SW chips and baked beanies, will add a slice of bacon and mushrooms along with a triangle on top of the burgers.
Feeling a bit stressed and a little down (things happening family wise) so may have a vodka and diet coke with something nibbly, not sure what yet xx

Looks like it's just you and me Lasttime lol! xx

haha it does!
Well i managed egg fried rice home made with frylight for tea plus my hob nob syns so that is gonna have to do today as im still not that hungry but i can feel appetite coming back lol, might re run over what i ate yesterday morning and see if it was that that affected my eating....wouldnt it be good if i found a meal that can stop you eating for almost 24 hours cos my version on chilli was the last thing i ate and after that....zero appetite for 28 hrs now!!! well its gotta be something i ate, either the meal or the anti d's i had ran out of 4 days prior and restarted....i wonder....
hows the vodka and diet coke going?? sometimes you need to just chill out a bit, i called my sister today whos a nurse, she lives 100 miles away but we are doing the diet together and phone each other all day lol......wait for it......SHE WAS IN BLOODY PIZZA HUT!! i could throttle her....she was there with the other nurses from work...and them health proffesionals too lol
anyway i have rambled on as usual...
hope your evening and your voddie have cheered you up xxx

Hi folks, how's everyone doing?
Had a good SW day today, weigh in tomorrow and to be honest I'm quite nervous! How can I have eaten so much and lost weight. We'll have to wait and see.
Didn't get round to making my SW quiche or stir fry for lunch today so ended up with......a ham salad sandwich! Bread from hex b, 1 tablespoon of extra light mayonnaise (synned-0.5) followed by fruit salad pack. Had to pop into tescos to get some sugar free squash and bought a couple of slices of roast beef from the deli which I ate in the car. Was a bit worried about dinner...SW lasagne. Didn't know if OH or DD would like it as it was made with fromage frais and cottage cheese but they did! Was really pleased. Served with hoemade coleslaw (again synned the extra light mayo) and SW wedges. Think I've been averaging 9 syns a day, hope I've done ok :-/ xx

I'm really nervous love, looked in the mirror and I seem to look bigger than ever! I'm resisiting the urge to jump on the scales (at the moment) but that's because I know that it won't show the same at 6.30pm......oh somebody stop me!!! x

Meant to ask, what exactly was your sister eating in pizza hut? Was she being good? If not you can phone her and say 'ner ner I've been good and you HAVN'T!' lol. Blimy am I sad or what????? xx

she was eating pepperoni pizza and some type of padsta with broccoli lol and i did say ner ner ner ner ner....lol she actually gained only one pound though and has lost it bu this morning so no harm done it seems!

sweetie I wont know till about half six :-( I'm too scared to eat anything today! x

OK......well. Not as good as I would have liked it to have been but lost 2lbs. I've eaten well this week so can't complain really.

How is everyone else doing? xx

Hey thats great! you have lost.....its going down thats all that matters....the slower it goes the more chance of keeping it off for good right!
and you have lost exactly what your supposed to lose, well done!!!!!!
dont be dissapointed thats a great loss!!!!
my weigh in isnt until monday, but didnt eat anything yesterday after brekkie as felt really sick with my anti d's, so i think im gonna try eating a lot more today so i dont go into starvation mode and hoard fat....eeeek
well better get up and get boys to school lol
good luck with this week hun x

hey folks, sorry been away for a couple of days! Miss me? Lol!

Still being good, still feeling very low though but havn't been tempted by naughties. Had a J2O with my son yesterday (while he got pissed cos it was his 18th) 6syns!! Was nice though.

Tonight's dinner was relatively boring compared to the dinners we have been having: SW chips, beans and poached eggs, couldn't be arsed to cook really so that seemed quick and easy. Am loving the fact we can have no added sugar squashes, there's so many different flavours out there!!

Lasttime honey, how are you doing??

Hope everyone is doing well and having a good weekend :) x

After a late brunch of 2 slices brown toast (hex b) poached eggs and bacon I sat down to go through all my SW cookbooks to try and sort out next weeks menus. Blimy there's so many lovely things I'm not going to have enough days in the week lol!

Tonight though was a delicious roast pork dinner with lean loin chops, roasties, carrots, cabbage, broccoli with synned yorkie and gravy. Ohmygoodness. Lushiousness on a plate! Lunch done for tomorrow (pat on the back for me for not leaving it too late lol).

Nice to see you lasttime lol, still just you and me hunnie xx

lol it looks that way.....im hungry but cant be bothered to cook anything, plus nothing i fancy, done the yoghurt and fruit thing, used up my sins and hex's and dont fancy another jacket spud or noodles lol....hmmm.....you made me hungry with your roast dinner menu lol

Lol hun!
Today for lunch I had 1/2 a pack of uncle bens chinese rice (1.5 syns), with chargrilled chicken and extra bamboo shoots and water chestnuts mixed in, plus a mullerlight yogurt and a can of diet coke.
Dinner was Dorset Pie (cottage pie with baked beans mixed in) made with lean mince, beef oxo and tinned tomatoes, mashed potatoes and a sprinkling of low fat cheddar (from hexb). My goodness I'm well and truly stuffed! Still got frozen fruit and a yogurt to have tonight, still not using all my syns.

Tomorrow is chicken and mango salad for lunch, am looking forward to that :)

Lasttime hunnie, if you can't be arsed to cook have you lots of free prepared meals eg tinned etc that you can have? You must eat properly love!!

Hope everyone is having a fab start to the week xx

You're doing fab hun, please God let me lose well this week!

Well we've been told at work that they're clamping down on the rules now, we have been a bit lenient. So now that means no eating or drinking in the kitchen or back area. Fair enough, it's all health and hygiene. I used to have my cup of tea and cereal or banana in the morning while I was prepping up, so now I eat my banana in the car on the way in and drink water till my breaktime (not even allowed to have my bottle in the fridge or in front of me, have to keep it in the office getting nice and warm. Hmmmmm). Ah well, lunch is at half 11 so not too bad I guess.

My chicken and mango salad was lush today, rotisserie chicken from tescos torn up and mixed with defrosted frozen mango, lime juice and fresh coriander served on a bed of mixed lettuce. A can of diet coke and a Shape 0% yogurt. Happy bunny so far today!

Where is everybody? Please feel free to comment/smile/say hello!

Lasttime hope you're having a good day? xx

Back