And here we go!!! Excited or what?!*

Just a baked chicken breast hun that has a rasher of lean bacon wrapped round.....barbeque sauce is chopped onion, 1tspn chilli powder, 8oz passata (I used chopped tinned tomatoes), 4tspns sweetener, 4tblspns balsamic vinegar, 1tblspn worcestershire sauce, 1/2tspn mustard powder. Fry off the onion and chilli in frylight, add the rest of the ingredients and simmer. I blitzed it and added a little water. Was yummy!! I'm sure you'll love it.

Might have to have a look and see what else I can eat, I'm feeling a bit better now lol! x

Had really bad stomach cramps today so havn't eaten a lot at all. A banana this morning and a shape yogurt at lunch. Now I've got a really sore throat too. Think I'll just put myself down before I suffer too much lol. Am making grilled gammon steak with fresh pineapple slice and frylight fried egg, with homemade wedges (using a Schwartz Cajun Potato Wedge Mix, 6 syns per pack, I will have 1/3rd so 2 syns). Don't know if I'll eat it yet. Subconciously I'm worried about the fact the scales said yesterday that I'd put on 3 and a half lbs. Like I said, I don't see how as I've followed to the letter, so I don't think it's true, but I'm sure I'm not the first or the last to feel like that. Oh well, will find out tomorrow night. Oh guess what? The friend I was telling you about that I go with, the one who usually ends up getting fed up with the meetings after weigh in and then drops out? She keeps saying are you staying to group, do we have to stay? I'm like, Oi, I'm not paying a fiver just to go in get weighed and leave! I must admit, I don't enjoy the meetings myself, but as we've both signed up for the 12 week special offer, I'm blinking getting my money's worth!!!!

How is everyone today? Feeling nice and slim? xx

:vibes::vibes:Weigh In again tonight

* week, feel bloated, big as a house and in pain......not confident about tonight at all. Anyone about to give me a virtual hug?! x

Oh no hun!!! :cry: Sending huge virtual hugs!!!! Keep smiling - all will be well......in the end. Even if you do put on tonight.....which you may not - it doesn't mean anything as its start week and it will all come good next week!!!

This is a long term thing and so if you look at it say over a 4 week period, it will all even itself out! I gained the week before my *week, but then lost it and another 1.5lbs last week!

Won't be losing this week though I don't think - far too many sins have passed my lips lol.......

Seriously, chin up and go in there with confidence and just see what it is! And then move on with next week!!!

xxxxx
PS Still haven't been on the bike!

Thanks Rach hunnie xxxx I followed your advice and went in.....1 1/2lbs off I was estatic!! Happy bean!!

So that's 7 1/2lbs in 3 weeks and my first award sticker.

Made a chilli with jacket for dinner tonight, added grated carrot and a tin of baked beans. A sachet of butterbuds on the spud and was very nice. Tired now lol. Decided to try out the low alcohol cider I bought last week, tastes just like Woodpecker, nice and sweet.

So, that's my good news, how is everyone else? x Rach, get on that bike chick!! x

Yippee!!! Well done you am so pleased for you. That's brilliant and your first sticky too! Its never as bad as u think it is hun. Having said that, not looking firward to sat morning, lol, should take my own advice i guess!!
Had chilli on jkt spud too. Yummy!
Re the bike, all in good time, we don't want to rush these things do we!!!
xx

What do you spend your syns on hun?

I'm growling at the laptop, can't seem to add my sticky to my signiture ggggrrrrrrrrrr xx

You know what, I couldn't get mine on either and I gave up in the end!!!

I generally have a few glasses of wine on a sat night and then I'm afraid that it's choccie. I have such a sweet tooth which is why I'm the size of a very small house. I tend to have a curly surly most nights!!! Bad I know but all within my syns.

How about u?
x

I've done it!!!

Rach I use mine on options hot choc (3 syns) with aerosol cream (1 syn) and a barretts flump (2 1/2 syns), or stuffing (2 syns) yorkie (3 syns) and gravy (3.5 syns) on a sunday. I have a treat tin too with lots of treat size chocs ranging from 3 to 5 syns. Brandy or vodka or the odd glass of wine, I think I average about 8 to 9 syns a day usually. That seems to keep me happy xx

Ooohhh yum. That sounds good!! Gonna try the hot choc thing!!
You'll have to share the sticky thing at some point if you don't mind. Maybe for sat when I get my first stone award!! Ha, I wish!!!
Off to bed, and then only one more grim day at work. A 3:30 finish tho no matter what!!!
Night night and have a good day tom
x

Evening all! :)

So far have only had a banana and 4 cups of tea today )it's now 6.48pm). Was so busy at work didn't get a break at all, so didn't get to eat my leftover chilli and salad. Left it at work ready for tomorrow. Blinking starving now......looking forward to my oriental tuna steaks on stir fry veg and noodles! Might have some pastrami and gherkins before as a snack, need to have a bath before dinner.

So come on folks, tell me how you are all getting on?

Lasttime.....WHERE ARE YOU??????????????? xx

Evening!!! Hope I had a good day.

I'm worried about weigh in tom, not been 100% all week so will see how it goes.

1.5 would give me my stone, and that would be fab in 6 weeks. Hey ho!

Going to try the sw doner kebab for tea tom, everyonecsays it's great. Might even attempt homemade chilli sauce. House to myself this weekend as OH gone to school reunion. Hoping I don't resort to food to Cheer myself up!!!

xx

Hi Rach! xx

You sound just like me before I have my weigh in lol. I stand in the queue petrified.

OOOOOO I REALLY must try that kebab recipe! I keep meaning to but never quite get round to it. I've got the recipe written in my notebook.....might finally do it tomorrow.

Right missus promise me something......no doubt I will be here tomorrow evening, lets help each other to stay away from the naughties!! xx

Aw, thanks furrysmudge!!! Sorry dint know ur name lol!!! Yup we are the, justcworried that I haven't done enough. I get to the point where I don't want to eat much on a Friday night just in case it tips the scales over the edge.

A better start to the week tom, as with himself away, won't have a drink tom. Lol. There is a bonus of him not being here!!!

It's a deal. Will be on tom night so that u can keep me away from the temptation!!! Thanks Hun, nice to know there's someone there to talk to, who understands!!!
xx

Hun, my name is on my signature in big purple sparkly letters rofl!! xx oh just thought, do you post on here from your phone? In which case you wouldn't see it lol

Ha ha!!! Use my I-phone to post, so not as stupid as I appear!!!! Need to move off sofa now to get laptop!!! U will be furrysmudge no more.
x

Morning Suzie!!! :D

Weigh in this morning and I lost 2.5lbs. Sooooo happy! Chuffed is not the word and I have no idea how I managed it, but I'm def not complaining!! I haven't been 100% all week but I guess that just goes to show what bad stuff I must have been eating beforehand!!!

So that's week 6 and 1 stone 1lb gone. I will be in the 14s before I go on my hols in 6 weeks!! :)

Gonna stick at what I'm doing as it works for me and then when the weigh loss starts to eae, I have somewhere to go!! Yippee!!!

Have a lovely day missus and speak soon!
xx

woop woop hunnie well done that's fab!!! OOOOOO I can't wait til I get my 1st sticky too! xx

Back