And here we go!!! Excited or what?!*

Valerie you can do it love!!!!!! Cummon!!!! If I think I'm going to start noshing I jump onto minimins, ok maybe I'm a bit addicted to minimins lol. Yesterday had a terrible day myself, very upsetting, could have noshed down god knows how much chocolate but I jumped on the lappy and read through all the posts, before I knew it it was bedtime! Please come and see me if you think that's going to happen, we can natter on at each other lol! Stay strong xxxxx

Well veggie burgers were tasty but very wet, think I will change the recipe a bit next time. What has everyone else had for dinner? x

3lbs loss this week!!! Back on a roll whoop whoop!!! xx

I am getting addicted too to the forums;)
I need some of your positive energy, send some my way:)

Holidaygirl10, here's some good vibes, just for you chick :D:D

:vibes:

Ok, a good day dietwise, grapefruit for brekkie, Thai Chicken Mugshot an apple and 2 satsumas for lunch, and a mixed grill for dinner. Is a very late dinner as been up to the hospital to have an xray on my wrist.

On Tuesday morning on the way to work a car in front was doing about 40 in a 60 zone, I didn't think twice in going to overtake. Unfortunately the little ba***rd didn't seem to like that so put his foot down, even with my powerful car I didn't stand a hope in getting past. I couldn't even put the brakes on and fall back as he was so close to my back end if I had we would have both ended up in the ditch. He knew what he was doing, even at the bottom of the hill I was still stuck on the wrong side of the road on a sharp bend. Eventually I managed to get back, he shot off and overtook 5 cars going into a village on a sharp bend. Of course I was angry......this is where it should end. The sensible Suzie should have pulled over, let him go and calmed down. But unfortunately I'm not that sensible and I took off after him (I didn't overtake the 5 cars but waited til further on when most of them had pulled off) and found myself behind him. Stupid stupid Suzie then overtook him, pulled my car in front and got out to confront him. What did the d******d do? Wheel spun his car straight at me and sent me flying in the road. Luckily I was able to get up but was by now even more furious, a driver stopped to ask if I was ok all I could do was gasp 'please call the police' jumped back in my car but by this time he was gone. Well long and short of it is, the driver I just mentioned apparently didn't see me in the road (even though I had to get up off the road to get out of his way), he must have seen something because he had the foresight to get the brats registration number and called the police. Because I don't have him on my side the police have now told me it was my own fault for confronting him, and after speaking to him he has said that I was the aggressive one and I am going to be done for dangerous driving. Nice. I went to the doctors today because the wound I have on my hand was weeping and didn't look too good and he was concerned enough about the amount of pain I was in when he moved my thumb to tell me to go to the hospital. Luckily (again) it doesn't seem to have any broken bones but possible ligament damage. Yet the 'poor' d****head is the one getting the sympathy. Yes I should have pulled over and 'let it go' but can anyone else honestly say they would've done that after his stupid move right at the beginning??????

Sorry to rant but........well I don't know what 'but' just BUT!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else has had a better week.....can I just point out that Good Suzie didn't reach for the alcohol or choccie!!!! xxxx

Holidaygirl10, here's some good vibes, just for you chick :D:D

:vibes:

Well, the good vibes worked, 4lb off this week:D Thanks:)
What an awful time you had with that guy and the car,sometimes there is no justice in the world.
Hope you are okay now, poor you:(

I'm sat at home on my own as DD at work and OH watching the rugby matches at the pub. Didn't really have lunch today, just had a HiFi bar and 2 satsumas so was starving. Made some red pepper hummous (chick peas, tinned pimentoes, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and fresh coriander). Loads of superfree crudites and I'm on the sofa surrounded by pussycats (all 3 look so cute) in charge of the remote control lol. OH has said he wants to send out for a kebab when he gets back but won't be till about half 9......shall I have a chicken shish with no pitta and salad?????

How is everyone?? Talk to meeeeeeeeeeee lololol :sign0163::sign0163:

Holidaygirl10 woop woop that's absolutely brilliant!!! How do you feel? Well done love xxx

Hand is still sore but getting better thanks, everytime it starts to heal it cracks and then starts all over again. The police officer I already spoke to tried calling me and left a message saying he needs to speak to me again regarding my 'road rage incident' but didn't leave the number to call derrrrr. Tempted just to go in there and tell them to forget it.....they already think I'm the one in the wrong. I'm glad my wrist isn't broken, but at least if it was I might have been able to prove that in fact he did hurt me, if you know what I mean?

Anyways, sat in front of rubbish telly enjoying my hummous, what are you having for tea? xx

OK let's take a vote, shall I bother carrying on with this diary? lolol i feel so alooooooooone lololol xx

Oh don't give up! I check in on your diary from time to time. Not sure if I have every actually said hello tho lol! If not then: hi! Don't leave :) x

yeyyyy someone posted! Thankyou Gembear!!! Just feels like I'm rabbiting on to myself most of the time lolol. How are you getting on? xx

ahh no you are not rabbiting to yourself, im pretty new to this forum and have just read all your diary! got lots of ideas for meals so thank you x

Holidaygirl10 woop woop that's absolutely brilliant!!! How do you feel? Well done love xxx

Hand is still sore but getting better thanks, everytime it starts to heal it cracks and then starts all over again. The police officer I already spoke to tried calling me and left a message saying he needs to speak to me again regarding my 'road rage incident' but didn't leave the number to call derrrrr. Tempted just to go in there and tell them to forget it.....they already think I'm the one in the wrong. I'm glad my wrist isn't broken, but at least if it was I might have been able to prove that in fact he did hurt me, if you know what I mean?

Anyways, sat in front of rubbish telly enjoying my hummous, what are you having for tea? xx

I would be feeling good re weight loss, but have had the worst cold I have ever had.Feeling absolutely awful, no energy and missing all that exercise I was so enjoying. Can't wait to feel better to get back to "normal".:sigh:
Hope your wrist is feeling better, even though there hasn't been a succesful conclusion to the incident!:(

Nice to see you HeatherJay, thankyou for posting! Fab weight loss you have going on there xx

Holidaygirl10, I do hope you feel better soon love. Just remember if you take any syrups or suchlike they will have syns, I've seen quite a few threads where people have been caught out by that.
Thanks for asking about my wrist. When I had it xrayed the nurse said it's possible that any break in the little bones may not show up as they don't show straight away, she did say that if it still hurts at the end of the week to go back and they'll xray it again. It's aching like bu**ery so I may do that but we'll see how it goes.

Made turkey meatballs a few weeks ago, want to do them again tonight but can't remember what I did (as I made up the recipe). Will be interesting to see if they taste the same lol. Had smoked salmon and laughing cow triangles (hex a) on Finncrisp (hex b) for lunch, with a drizzle of lemon juice and black pepper yum. Bought some of those little silicon muffin cases in Tescos today, may make some SW quiche thingies for lunch tomorrow, if I can be arsed lol.

What's everyone else having for tea? Hope you've all had a good day xx

Just had the most lush fish pie for dinner! Used smoked and plain river cobbler, prawns, salad tomatoes cut into chunks, the sauce was made from 1tbspn flour (3.5 syns) 1 tspm mustard powder, worcestershire sauce, garlic, milk from allowance hex a, chopped fresh parsley, topped with mash and a sprinkling of low fat cheddar. Oh wow. Loved it.

Keep thinking that having 2 good weightlosses in a row is too good to be true, can I make it a 3rd? Guess we'll find out Thursday!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far xx

Good luck for tomorrow:DFingers crossed
I am still full of cold ad really missing the exercise, that was making me feel so good.:(
Surprising how much I have missed it, shows it was good for me:)

Hello!

Just popping by to nosey at your diary and I noticed you mentioned using river cobbler in a fish pie- was it nice? I personally don't eat fish but my mum's trying to find cod and haddock alternatives, I think she might be interested in trying something like that. xx

hi suzie sorry to hear about ur wrist have to say i would have done the same it really pisses me off when that happens ignorant b*****d i hope its feeling a bit easier now. :character00182:

i have got my good head on at the moment after a couple of rubish weeks realise i need to plan plan plan.
hope u've had a good day :wavey:

Back