And here we go!!! Excited or what?!*

Thanks love! Oh, Valerie.....I've just made the rice pudding from the idea you sent me, along with some SW FREE lemon curd.....OMIGOD I can't wait till after WI and dinnertime so I can have some!!!!! Heaven!!!!! (can you tell I'm pleased with results? lolol) xx

Put on 1/2lb.....what's that all about?????? Seriously pee'd off, didn't even enjoy my dinner or rice pudding. Still, we cracked open a bottle of the bubbly stuff to celebrate our 9 years anniversary, wish we'd decided to go out now :-(. Ah well, new week starts tomoro........xx

mixed grill tonight.....omigod I'm stuffed!! xx

Yum! Sounds good!

Not been around much this week as work manic. Just weighed in after my 100% week and lost half a pound. How does that work??? Still it's a loss and so musnt complain!!! Here's to next week.

Enjoy your weekend!
X

You gave me your 1/2lb Rach lol! Ah well, we mustn't be despondant eh. Going to make the SW doner kebab again tonight, but will add some more herbs and seasoning this time. Had a really hectic busy week (yep didn't get a break AGAIN today) and feel really tired. Just had a vodka and sugar free red bull and it's gone straight to my head and made me sleepy instead of perking me up. Think I'll go and have a bath.

Oh, if you get the chance to try them I can thoroughly recommend the thai flavour noodle mug shot and the tomato and grilled veg cous cous version too. Lush!

Happy weekend slimming folks!! xx

Welsh Rarebit for brunch today, 42g reduced fat cheddar (hexa), 1/2 tspn mustard powder, worcestershire sauce and beaten egg all mixed up and piled onto a slice of WW danish (hexb), grilled until bubbling and served with a rasher of bacon and grilled tomato slices.....yummy. This is one of our most popular lunches at work, havn't made it SW stylee before. Not quite as filling as our normal Sunday brunch but I must admit I'm still smarting from the 1/2lb gain last week. Roast chicken and all the trimmings tonight tho, with carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and green beans so no one can say I'm not getting my at least 1/3rd superfree! Have also made a syn free lemon mousse for afters......really must make that frittata for lunch tomorrow like I've been promising myself for ages....that is if I get my break tomorrow sigh. Day off has changed from Thursday to Tuesday, I'm wondering if that will help actually, Thursday being my WI day......

So how is everyone and how are you getting on? Seems a bit quiet here with me just rabbiting on to myself!

Helloooooooooo (echo echo) lol xx

made my fritatta for tomorrow (go me!!) using red onion, courgette, broccoli, smoked salmon and hexa of reduced fat cheddar. Smells gorgeous, will look forward to having that at lunch tomorrow (if I get a break sigh). Made my lemon mousse too and had after dinner, with a squirt of aerosol cream, raspberries, blueberries and a sliced strawberry as a garnish with a sprig of mint. Very artistic. Trying to put a pic on facebook but my mobile is cut off temporarily :(

Hope everyone has had a great Sunday....here's to the next slimming week! x

My fritatta was gorgeous.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Was very late eating dinner tonight cos went to see my friend in hospital who had just had surgery, then went to tescos shopping. Big mistake. Half 7 at night and half the shelves were bare ggggrrrr. Eventually got home about half 9, OH had a grill up ready for me but I couldn't eat it. Went to bed with a double brandy and coke zero to help me relax.

No one want to chat with me????

Happy slimming! x

Banana before exercise this morning (finally had a go on the wii 'The Biggest Loser Challenge' game). I got through the warm up, think I did the first session too but not sure. Still, it's a start!

Lunch was finn crisp crispbread (hexb) and marmite with 5 laughing cow light triangles (hexa). Sliced cucumber on the top very nice thankyou muchly. 2 x gorgeous juicy clementines for afters. Feeling good today maybe it's true that exercise makes you feel like that lol.

Dinner tonight will be mashed potatoes and cold sliced meats, with salad and homemade coleslaw. It's got chilly now so maybe it should've been a casserole or something. Too late now. I'm thinking it might be an indian type meal tomorrow.....what do you guys think? Oh, and quick ideas for lunch tomorrow please, I've already had fritatta this week and no salad please!

Hope everyone else (if there is actually anybody reading this) is having a good week so far? Please please let me have a good loss this week, still smarting about last week's gain......xx

hi hun thought i would pop in and see how ur doing i haven't been on here much since friday got another bloody cough and cold ggggrrrrr, i will keep my fingers crossed for u this week hopefully u will have a good weigh in :) have a good week xx

I'm here!!!!

Just haven't been on much as working long hours and no access at work at the mo! Sure ur on for a great loss this week honey. Oh and apologies for giving u my half pound lol x

Having a rubbish week, all went so well at weekend and then OH suggested a takeaway for tea last night. So had fish and chips. Naughty Rach!!! Still, just cooked pasta bake with low fat cheese on top and will do loads of portions, and had no syns yet today!!! Am I trying to convince u or myself lol

Still have bern out on those bikes. OH off work with trapped nerve in neck and works on hospital, so can't go back til it's better. Bloody pain!!!!

Just going to eat tea. Have a good night honey xxx

Hi Valerie and Rach! Lovely to see you. Hope you shift that cold love, and Rach if youve only had one takeaway and been good the rest of the week I'm sure you'll be fine.

Just made some sweet potato, butternut squash and carrot soup with a hint of cumin...............oh wow. Even DD got stuck into it.....hope there'll be enough left for me to take to work.....lol xx

The Skinny Cow Chocolate Mini Dippers are nice for 3 syns......x

Managed to have some of my soup that I made yesterday for lunch, with 6 x finncrisp and a couple of clementines. Popped into Tescos and bought 3 of the 'hot and spicy' chicken thighs from the deli section and took the skin off. Scoffed them on the way home (don't ask how lol). Made a chilli con carne and jacket potatoes for dinner, I wasn't hungry after chicken so had mine a bit later than OH and DD. Realised now it's bed time that I havn't had any syns, seems a bit silly to have them just for the sake of it so am going to have a soak in the bath with a can of diet cream soda :rolleyes: really hope I get a good loss tomorrow, nervous already!!!!

Hope everyone else is happy and doing well. Speak soon? xx

Too upset to post tonight x

Oh no honey!!! Just seen your post last night! What happened???? Sending you big big hugs!!! I'm sure that it will even itself out next week?!

Will wait to hear from you.........don't let it get you down though. Keep smiling and remember that today is a new week!

Will let you know how I get on tomorow....had a sneaky peak this morning and looks like I've put on a pound! That'll be the fish and chips that OH bought me for tea on Tuesday! Grrrr

Lots of love and big hugs
xxxxxxx

Hi Rach, dunno what happened only that I ran out of class in tears! 1.5lbs on, I'm like....I don't f*****g think so love. I've been so good this week, hardly any alcohol, nothing from the treat tin, average of 8-9 syns a day, loads of superfree and free foods, even did a (little) bit of exercise.....what the hell?? Today I decided not to have my banana for brekkie, had some cereal instead. AGAIN didn't have my break so bought some of the rotisserie chicken from Tescos when I finished work and now nearly 6 hours later i still don't want any dinner sigh. Gotta say, feeling just a bit down today folks.......

Still, enough of me, hope everyone else is having a good slimming day? xx

hi hun don't let it get u down ( easy enough to say i know x) it will come off just persevere and hopefully u will have a great loss this week i know it's so frustrating when u've been 100% it's not so bad if u've put a bit on but know u haven't followed plan ((((( big hug ))))) xx

Back