And here we go!!! Excited or what?!*

Valerie my friend I must admit yesterday I had a 'what's the point' attitude, but gave myself a kick up the derriere and back on track today. Made lovely sweet and sour pork chops as you know (pic on my facebook album) which turned out very well even though I didn't have all the right ingredients, and have been very good today. If I can carry that on for the rest of the week I should be ok hopefully. Need a good loss to get my mojo back :) Hope you're doing ok? xx

I will admit too, OddSock's comments earlier in this thread helped me too, I kept reminding myself how they said that my diary was motivating them and it made me rethink today. Thankyou OddSock!

Sooooooo, how's everyone getting on??? xx

Ok, watched the Biggest Loser Final that I recorded this morning, gotta say, if I'm not re-motivated now I never will be!!! They're all fabulous aren't they?

I've gone through my last couple of weeks diaries to see where the problem may be, still think it's something to do with the fact I missed a lot of my lunchbreaks and havn't done my fridge planners. Don't get me wrong what we have eaten has been SW friendly, just it's been more of a case of 'what shall we have tonight?' rather than looking on the planner. Yes Thursday night I was upset and had things I shouldn't have, Friday wasn't too bad but did go a wee (well prob quite a lot) over syns, even though I didn't have dinner. If anyone wants me to explain that in a bit more detail I shall gladly but it's not that important.

Sooooo....totally back on track yesterday and today, feeling motivated, will do a bit of boxercise later and have even planned what I'm taking for lunch tomorrow (! getting good eh lol). Think I will take easy things for lunch that don't need a knife and fork, that way if I don't get an official break I can run into the office, take a gobfull and run back into the kitchen. Not ideal.....but if it's a choice between that and no lunch at all.....

Happy Sunday slimming everyone :D:D:D:D:D

Hi there!

Been crazy over weekend and only just a chance to post. So sorry you've been feeling so fed up love! Sucks when you try so hard and it goes on for no reason. I am sure that it is just a blip though and that you will lose this week for sure. These things just don't make sense sometimes do they!

Weigh on Sat and lost half a pound. can't complain as its coming off - but a bit bloody frustrating though as I too have been 100% good!!

Got a toughie week this week though. Off to London in a mo for a course for work which i am sooooooooooo not looking forward to doing or going on! I just hate these things and don't much like being away from home if I'm honest. So think i will probs put on this week too. Gonna try and be careful but who knows!

Then 3 weeks on Thurs we're off on hols and cannot wait. Mini goal was to get into the 14s by then, so don't think am going to achieve that - but we'll see!

take care honey and look forward to catching up soon......will be online sad and alone in my hotle room tonight and tomorrow!!!

xx

Hi Rach lovely thought you'd deserted me!!! Hope your course goes well and there's good choice food for you and well done on this weeks loss! xx

Today didn't quite go how I planned in that I didn't get round to making the lunch up that I wanted to, ended up with a mugshot and finn crisp crispbreads. Tonight I made southern fried chicken using a pack of Homepride southern fried seasoning (9 syns), made 6 thighs worth so I allowed 2.5 syns for 2. Served with sw wedges, sw coleslaw and beans :), followed by a grape and melon mix. Scales don't say I've lost a bean so far this week (I know I know I shouldn't weigh myself) if I gain again this week I don't quite know what I'll do.

Hope everyone is happy and losing xx

Morning you!!! In London in hotel room killing time before I have to leave for course. Have to say that I am so not looking forward to this. Hate these sorts of things. Still home tomorrow night and can't wait. Got here late last night, hotel doesn't do room service so no tea. Was shattered anyway and didn't fancy it. Food at course today so will try and be good and then need to try and sussex out somewhere to buy myself a snack from on way back to hotel for tea. At least eastenders is on tonight!!!!!
Hope you're having a good day Suzie, abd get off those scales. The day before weigh in when I take a sneaky peak, it often says I put on. Mine varies so much over the course of a day let alone a week!!! So chin up and keep smiling and you will get a loss this week. Think of me today in this hellish place!!!! Lol.

Speak later on honey xx

Lol Rach hope your course went ok today? Was any of the food SW friendly? Bet you can't wait to get home, it's ok staying in hotels but not when you're alone. Thinking of you chick xx

I was having a good day until had a massive row with other half and dinner got ruined....made very thin pancakes stuffed with salmon and cobbler, mushrooms and onions mixed with a white sauce with added butterbuds and dill, new potatoes and mixed baby veg. Flour all synned, milk from allowance. Lunch was chicken tikka with salad leaves and a yogurt and mint dressing. Thursday is getting nearer and nearer..........bugger.

Hope everyone is doing fab xx

Hey Hun. Course dull yest and day 2 today. Haven't had any of the pastries which they try and shove down ur throat at regular intervals. Lunch was thai fishcakes with roasted veg and new pots. So ok. And resisted pud. Wandered thru paddington station on way home and went to m&s and just bought meat and brown roll and fruit and cheesecake!! I deserved it after yest. Looking forward to getting today out the way and catching the train to home and my OH.

Staying in hotels alone suck!! And I even forgot it was blinking pancake day!!! Grr.

Soz to hear about ur fight with OH. Hope all made up now. And keep going Hun, weigh in will be fine this week I'm sure. Ur eating nothing different to me, so there's no reason why u shouldn't lose. Spect ur body is just having a shift around and ready for a big drop. U may have lost inches!!!!!

Take care hum and have a happy slimming weds xxxxx

Thanks sweetie, it is great to log on and see that you have posted. My other minimins friends seem to have gotton lost :cry: Things in the house seem to be a little more peaceful today so that's a good thing. Hope you have a very happy homecoming xxx

Well breakfast today was 2 x alpen lights as I woke up a little late. Lunch was a thai noodle mugshot, 6 x finncrisp crispbreads (hex b) and a shape 0% yogurt. Did pick on a bit of bacon during the work day though (not fatty!). For dinner I'm going to make canneloni using the sw lasagne recipe, served with a large salad. May have some syn free pancakes seeing as I didn't get them last night. Did anyone else try them last night? Hope after pancake day we all get good weightlosses!!!! Happy wednesday! xxx

Off to weigh in.......GULP!!!! xx

That's more like it......2.5lbs off!! So I've caught up with what I put on plus 1lb phew. Thanks Rach and Valerie for your support. Let's hope this means I'm back on track with regular weightlosses.
So how are you guys getting on? SW beef biryani for dinner with raita, and 2 poppadoms (8syns). May have a brandy and diet coke to celebrate lol xxxxxxx

You too Valerie, don't forget to come on minimins when you feel a blip coming!! xx

Grapefruit for brekkie today, I've heard that it helps boost fat burning. Anyone else heard this?
Missed out on lunch so was starving by the time I got home, dinner was a huuuuge piece of cod with a topping of Tesco's garlic, shallot & lemon myrtle crust (3 syns per half sachet) SW chippies and mushy peas with a homemade 'tartare' sauce (2 syns). Reall really scrummy!!! Couple of Vodka and diet cokes and I'm a happy bunny tonight and only had 10 syns. Good for a Saturday night!

People having a good weekend? xx

Last edited:
whoop whoop! weigh in and 1 pound off. Would have liked abit more but thinkI'm being greedy as a loss is a loss!

decided that am going to aim for a pound a week and then wont be disappointed. Anymore is just a bonus!

2 weeks til we go on hols and I cannot wait! Need the break and OH is still off work with a trapped nerve in his neck.....so will do him good as well. Wish I was a bit smaller though for being on the beach but had a shopping spree yest and bought all size 16s which is the first time in years!! So its all good!

Had lamb steaks with wedges and roasted veg last night and a couple of glasses of vino, and have to admit that while we are cooking our roastie and watching the rubgy, am having a couple more!! It is the weekend and the summer is coming!!

Hope you're having a great weekend gorgeous and still revelling in your great loss!!!

xxxx

Hi Rach sweetie 1lb is fab!! Especially seeing as you've been staying in a hotel. We watched the rugby too, or rather OH did while I was on lappy, would adore a glass of wine but havn't any in :-( Am looking forward to my dinner! Just wondering what to make as a pud, quite fancy egg custard with passion fruit drizzled over mmmmmmm.

Where are you going on holiday? Somewhere nice and hot? Lucky girl wherever it is xx

Have been reading a thread about doing a fishy week for good weight losses so have started that today, had salmon, trout and prawns wrapped in a foil parcel with lemon served with new potatoes, mange tout and french beans. Was lovely. Didn't get a lunch break yet again today to eat my pitta pizza with caramelised onion, bacon and light mozzarella so was ravenous. Still, at least lunch for tomorrow is waiting still at work. Hope all you lovely peeps have had a great day, um any chancing of talking to me eh lolol x

Day off a day early this week, I have been busy doing housework so didn't have any breakfast (tut tut I know!) but for lunch I have treated myself to a gorgeous mushroom, bacon and tomato omelette. Cooked the mushrooms in Frylight buttery, blinking gorgeous. Tonight for dinner we're having homemade veggie burgers and new potatoes....can't wait!

How is everyone? Good losses this week?? xx

Back