And here we go!!! Excited or what?!*

Wow three lovely people to reply to! Love it! xxx

Holidaygirl10 hopefully you'll be able to start your exercise again soon, I really must start doing some, I'm extremely lazy :-(
But then I'm on my feet all day, I know it's not the same but I do try and do a bit on my day off. Now the weather is getting nicer hopefully we'll be able to start playing golf again. Few miles walking round the course :) xx

OddSock, lovely to see you again!
Yes, I used plain and smoked cobbler and some prawns. It doesn't have heaps of flavour, not like cod or haddock, but if you mix them for the fish pie with a sauce it's fine. If you use fillets to use whole I'd put a coating on them, either a herb and lemon crust, or blitz some bread into crumbs with herbs and seasoning, coat the fish in beaten egg and then the crumbs and either oven bake or fry with frylight. I'm sure there's plenty of other recipes on the forums, but they're my tried and tested faves. Basa is another good cheap sustainable fish. xx

Valerie hello lovely xx
Glad to hear you've got it all under control again, waiting to see lots of lovely weightlosses from you!

Talking of weightlosses.....I sneaked a peek this morning and they showed a 3lbs.......GAIN!!!!! I'm going to go back through my diary because I'm sure I've said that before.....I want to see what happened lol!

I've got to say.....it really made my day to see that people had posted, thankyou. Am I sad? lolol xxxx

You're not sad,it's nice to know people care:D
Fingers crossed for tomorrow:)

I've just gone back and read through all my diary again.....found where I posted that my scales had said a 3.5lbs gain and I actually lost 1.5lbs that week so hopefully that will happen again. Gotta say, I am really nervous, please God don't let me have a gain again!!

Valerie, I just noticed your little car driving cartoon, that did make me giggle and I showed OH. Love it! xx

Holidaygirl, fab 4lbs loss last week hun. What day do you weigh in? xx

I weigh in at home on a Saturday:)
Hubbie always looks forward to it, tends to set the mood for the weekend!!:D

Ha ha I get what you're saying!! xx

Sigh, I will admit that I got on my scales today (slap me!!) and they are still saying that I've put on at least 1lb. My first reaction was 'I'm not going tonight' but then I remembered that it's taster evening and I said I'll take stuff. If it is 'only' 1lb then it's not the end of the world....still strange tho that if I don't cheat at all I put on, but if I have a takeaway or alcohol/chocolate (albeit still within syns) I lose well. Hmmmmmmm......so tonight we're having chinese, whatever the outcome!

Beautiful day again, hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine xx

:cross:
Sigh, I will admit that I got on my scales today (slap me!!) and they are still saying that I've put on at least 1lb. My first reaction was 'I'm not going tonight' but then I remembered that it's taster evening and I said I'll take stuff. If it is 'only' 1lb then it's not the end of the world....still strange tho that if I don't cheat at all I put on, but if I have a takeaway or alcohol/chocolate (albeit still within syns) I lose well. Hmmmmmmm......so tonight we're having chinese, whatever the outcome!

Beautiful day again, hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine xx

hi suzie i used to be a serial weigher used to weigh several times a day :eek: but it always upset the applecart when it showed a gain :cry:then i started weighing once a week but now am weighing once a month( i feel like the pressure is taken off me) i am surprised that i can manage to keep off the scales :rolleyes:
am going to give you a :copon:lol. good luck for weigh in will keep my :cross:.
just thought perhaps when ur 100% ur not eating enough :confused: have a great day xx

Valerie thankyou for the slap lol, I don't weigh myself everyday, only reason I did today was cos i peeked the other day and it showed a gain. There's nothing worse than feeling you have done really well, getting on the scales at class and they say you've gained :-(. Puts me on a right downer. Well we'll see, am looking forward to my chinese though!! How are you doing this week? xx

hi suzie i've had a great week been on track 100% forgot how good it makes u feel staying on plan :bliss:
i have been planning each day, the day b4 so i can make sure i have the ingredients in, i usually leave it till the last minute :eek:
plan plan plan think thats the answer oh yes and don't weigh more than once a week hee hee xx

Thank you for the fish tips, I shall pass them on to my mum :) I totally agree with Valerie about weighing in by the way, I found that my biggest downfall last time I did SW was the regular weigh-ins- if ever I had a gain or STS I used to totally beat myself up about it! So now I'm just weighing myself occasionally to make sure I'm on track. It is really annoying to be angelic all week and not get a loss! But I've read quite a few posts from people on this forum whose weight loss seems to be a week behind, ie they'll have a 100% week one week, but the loss won't be reflected until the following week's WI. Maybe it'll be the same for you! xx

Furrysmudge - you have really cheered me up. You sound like a very positive person (and I would have done what you did with the driving). Hope you are better both physically and emotionally now. I will also be stealing your fish pie recipe!

Thanks folks for your posts, and hello Rebecca!!! xxx

Well I did put on 1lb this week, not sure why but can only put it down to the fact that I've been TOO good lol!

New week starts tomorrow, just bought the new magazine in class so I'm sure there will be some new lush recipes to try. Oh the macarroons and lemon fingers that I took for taster evening went really well! (Thanks to whoever it was posted the recipes on the SW Recipes forum xx)

Right, let's get re-focused......next week will be fab losses!!! xxx

You are being so positive, lovely to see.:)
Some people moan even when they lose weight:(
I am not hopeful for a weight loss tomorrow but will try to remain as positive as you.:D

Holidaygirl, :) :) xx I'm trying lol!

It worked, I lost 1.5lb:D
Hope you have a good weekend:)

Well done chick xxx

I'm drawing a line under the last 2 days, today I've been good. 2 alpen light bars (hex b) and a ham salad at lunch with 2 satsumas. Starving now. apparently we're having egg, sw chips, beans and mushrooms. I'll have a bowl of salad with mine too to make up the superfree. Other half snoring on the sofa now, great. I'm the one that's been at work all day and now I've got to cook!

Hope everyone is well and happy xx

I've just made the fat free sponge cake! Am going to add 0% greek yogurt mixed with strawberries and raspberries. Everyone seems to rave over this in the forums so I hope it's worth waiting for! Will add pics on facebook, so anyone whos already been added as a friend please take a look, if you havn't requested friendship yet please feel free, link is in my signature :) xx

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend, we now have two new flunnies only 8 weeks old, so sweet!! xx

Good day today, lots of chicken chicken and more chicken! Chicken salad at lunch with a slice of yesterday's fat free sponge, some cooked chicken from tescos to eat in the car and then chicken, mushroom, broccoli and pepper with linguine in a fromage frais, lemon, garlic and mustard sauce :)

Anybody about tonight?? xx

You must be all chickened out:D
We had SW burgers & SW chips, even my 25 year old son had them:)He is very fussy (and very thin!)
I must make the sponge you referred to,sounds really nice.
Take care:)

Holidaygirl lol, guess what we're having for dinner tonight lol! I'm turning chicken breasts into kievs using laughing cow triangles (hex a) and breadcrumbs (hex b). Spray with frylight and oven bake. Serving with baby new potatoes, baby leeks, baby carrots and french beans. xx

Back