And it starts

Your AAM sounds fab - can i ask how you made the celeriac chips, and what they tasted like? I'm not really a veg lover and have to be quite inventive to get it into my diet so i'm always interested when i hear about a new way of eating it!
Hi I just peeled it and cut into chips,place on a tray,pour a little olive oil on them,I also put some salt,pepper and chilli yummy :) and bake them for 30 mins.

Wow friday already. My tummy is feeling sick and very bloated. Think I overdosed on veg..lol plus my TOTM is very late. They should have come last week. Still got the cramps too :cry:
Anyway I had Smoked cod and salad with mushrooms tonight and it was gorgeous.
And I book my ticket for Ireland for April 4th which means I wil be home for Easter for the 1st time in 8 years yay. Can't wait :)
Have a good weekend everyone.

Week 7 weigh in. I have lost 6lbs. I am in the 12s :eek::eek::talk017::wow:

Very pleased. I really injoyed my AAM week too.

I went and bought a gorgeous warm coat jumper and top in a SIZE 14. It was lovley to not have to go to the very back of the rack for the big sizes like i use to. I felt really proud of myself. I am so so so so so happy.

My goodness the weight is just falling off you!! 6lb's after an AAM week is amazing, are you going to go back to TS or carry on AAM? You should be proud of yourself, over 4 stone in under 2 months is incredible!

Week 7 weigh in. I have lost 6lbs. I am in the 12s :eek::eek::talk017::wow:

Very pleased. I really injoyed my AAM week too.

I went and bought a gorgeous warm coat jumper and top in a SIZE 14. It was lovley to not have to go to the very back of the rack for the big sizes like i use to. I felt really proud of myself. I am so so so so so happy.

and so you should be...your weight losses have been amazing :)

h x

Thanks so much. Im on cloud 9 today. Cant believe all this weight is melting away so quick. So glad i found Exante. This is my 1st time ever doing a vlcd. Amazing results. I have only exercised once since starting too...lol Yes i am a lazy moo. Need to do some toning mostly on my tummy and bingo wings. Everywhere else has shrunk nicley :)
Steph i am back at TS and will do my next AAM at christmas :)

Need to order some more shakes. Will do it tomorrow.
Looking forward to my soup and bar tonight. Cant believe i am now on week 8. Time is going so quick.

Well done! Another very good loss: -)

Woke up with TOTM. Well over a week late too. And omg the cramps this month is so bad too. I actually had a cry the pain was so bad. Its never been like this before :(
Whats the bets my next one will come at christmas. That will really piss me off. Oh the joys of been a woman eh?...sigh...

I really enjoyed my tom & baz soup lastnight. That has to be my fav soup in the pack :) Tonight i will have the chicken soup which i like too.

Im thinking about the christmas dinner and what i am going to have. I will cook the usual for the kids and other half but i am going to swap my spuds for celeraic & califlower,have my sprouts and my turkey :) For pudding my family will have the usual sinful stuff and i will have sugurfree jelly & cream. I like to plan ahead for events like this and even more so now i am on Exante. If i plan my meals well in advance then i know i wont stray. I am very determined to loose this weight. My family wont reconise me in April. Tickets are booked. Going to put it in an envelope and put it under the tree for the kids to open on christmas morning. They will be so excited :)

Wow this has been a long ramble...lol
Better go and do some chores. Have a good day all.

hows it going irish lass?

h x

All is grand thanks Harriet. Just having my soup and my mouth is on fire. Got a bit carried away with the chilli...lol

Feeling very bloated with TOTM at the mo. Oh the joys..lol

Nearly another week gone. Have lots of events coming up including school christmas plays and my daughter birthday. Really wanting some wine too but i know if i go down that slippery slope i will be weak and give in.
So im trying to be strong.

On a happy note i have sold one item from my fat clothes on ebay...yay :)

Im trying to sell them on facebook too. So hoping the lot goes asap.

Have a good night all xx

Hi all. Feeling very moody and crappy today. Just want to get drunk and eat :(
Hope I am in a better mood tomorrow. Dnt know why I'm feeling like this. Going to give xfactor a miss tonight and just go to bed now.
Night night

Well that early night did me the world of good. Feeling positive and happy today. Had a very productive day and put 57 size 18,20,22 tops on ebay too. Cant believe i have not worn 90% of it. What a waste. So i really hope some sell.
Weigh in day tomorrow. Wonder if i have lost with TOTM again?

Time for coffee and a bar
Have a good day all :)

Wow your journey has been really inspirational. Rapid results and admirable dedication to the plan. Keep up the good work! X

Week 8 weigh in and i have Lost 7 lbs this week :eek::eek::wow: Wow not much to loose now. Cant believe it. I am shocked at how fast this weight is going. This is the best thing i have ever done. Exante is amazing. :bliss:

Well done you!!!! Your having such amazing losses.....

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG your losses are amazing :D What is your secret? Going to bombard you with questions now :p Do you have shake, bars and soups? how much water do you drink? do you drink anything else? and do you take anything for constipation or do you go regularly :p ????? (sorry bit personal!:eek:)
You're a real inspiration :D you must be so proud of yourself.
Hazel
x

Hi IL :)

Just caught up on your diary! Fantastic!!! Such an inspiration to everyone :eek:

Your family will be astounded when the big reveal happens in April on your wee trip over home :553:

Keep up the great work.

x

OMG your losses are amazing :D What is your secret? Going to bombard you with questions now :p Do you have shake, bars and soups? how much water do you drink? do you drink anything else? and do you take anything for constipation or do you go regularly :p ????? (sorry bit personal!:eek:)
You're a real inspiration :D you must be so proud of yourself.
Hazel
x
Hazel I have shakes soups and bars. Love them. I have 5ltrs water and 1cup of green tea everyday.Yes i go regulary...lol

Thanks everyone :) I hope to be in the 11s by christmas. Not long left now and i have loads to do yet. Kids school is striking tomorrow so it will be a mad house,but a happy mad house :)
Just had my yummy soup with a lot of chilli.. very yummy.
Right im of to asda for the weekly shop. Have a good night all.

Hazel I have shakes soups and bars. Love them. I have 5ltrs water and 1cup of green tea everyday.Yes i go regulary...lol

Thanks for this Irishlass :) I bet everyone will be having 5ltrs of water and 1 cup of green tea everyday now lol :D Very jealous of your regularity :p
Hazel
x

Thanks for this Irishlass :) I bet everyone will be having 5ltrs of water and 1 cup of green tea everyday now lol :D Very jealous of your regularity :p
Hazel
x

I can just about manage 3L water on a good day! Maybe that's where I'm going wrong. :D

Back