And it starts

I just realised i am not obese anymore. I am now overweight :banana dancer:
:D:D:D

:happy096:

Morning all. Its so cold here today. Im freezing. Im also starving too. Whats that about? Ive been like that since tues. Have been 100%TS so i dont know. Anyway Will keep going. Christmas is around the corner and i have loads to do yet. My daughter birthday is next fri and i dont know what to do. She really wants me to join in. Maybe i can just nibble on some cheese and chicken? Roll on january so all this festive temptation is over..lol
Are you all ready for christmas then? :) Wonder if we will have Snow?:26::smiley1842:

I'm hoping NO for snow! I know it's such a bah humbug attitude but i really hate it, it ruins my plans every year, i'm terrified walking in it for slipping over and i get totally cut off if the roads are lethal, with little ones it's not much fun! Plus there's nothing better to do than eat comfort food! If it's going to come, lets hope it waits until the new year, noone wants to leave the house in january anyway!

Week 9 weigh in and 3lb loss , i am in the 11s :wow::talk017:

Thrilled to be in the 11s now. :D:D
I have a lot of christmas partys coming up eeeeeeeeeeek. Will try and be good with my choices ;) Really looking forward to dressing up in my smaller size party clothes and feeling good yay. My ideal size would be 14, i was a 12 once but i looked awful . It didnt suit me at all,my boobs disapeared and i looked old and gaunt looking.

So Happy right now :)

fantastic loss. you have done and are doing so amazingly well. i dont remember any woman losing this amount of weight so quickly before :) your nearly there ...so pleased for you, what a great christmas pressie!

h x

Hiya Irish...
I have just read ya fab diary... well done to you !!!
Gotta ask ya to post some pics.... some b4 and after ones would be really great to see........The change must be huge xxx

Just read ur diary and for a new member your certainly inspirational to me, I am not sure how i am going to cope with the weekends when my partner may be having a drink or two( we usually share a btle of wine). Can u have flavoured sparkling water? x

Just read ur diary and for a new member your certainly inspirational to me, I am not sure how i am going to cope with the weekends when my partner may be having a drink or two( we usually share a btle of wine). Can u have flavoured sparkling water? x

take a look at the sticky on the exante page about drinks etc :)

h x

I miss my vino too..lol Gonna treat myself to a glass or 2 during christmas ;)

There is a sticky tread all about the drinks we are allowed. My fav is saisburys classic diet coke,and there peach water, and tesco's strawberry water.

Hiya Irish...
I have just read ya fab diary... well done to you !!!
Gotta ask ya to post some pics.... some b4 and after ones would be really great to see........The change must be huge xxx
Ah thanks. Yes i have takin a before pic. Oh god i hate the camera...lol I wouldnt inflict my pic on anyone...lol Maybe when i reach goal i will enter the Exante slimmer of the month thing if i am brave...lol

Thanks everyone. I am pleased as punch with the loss. I have a feeling it will stall now until jan..lol Have lots of social events coming up and my daughter birthday friday. Hope i dont do to much damage eeeeeeeeek.

Gonna have my soup now.
Have a good night everyone.

Hello :) and wow we'll done to you :) you will be looking fab for 2012 x

Hi all, Tomorrow is party time. Hope i dont do to much damage.
I wore a dress for the 1st time today. I liked what i saw in the mirror :woohoo:
Really looking forward to tomorrow and having a few glasses of wine and having fun. Im feeling very festive today.

I think i will weigh in the morning instead of monday.

Have a good weekend everyone :)

Oh no. I have been really naughty already today :( I am so darn weak. Party tonight. Oh well, will enjoy the day and night and start afresh tomorrow.

Back