And it starts

Feeling a little more normal. Yay :)
Had a yummy soup with a mim which is very low carb. I injoyed it very much yummy. Love the soups. They have to me my fav.
Will have another for dinner too. The kids are getting stuck in to the huge tim of celeberations and i am not even tempted. Well not now since there are no truffles in it anymore :( Ummmm maybe thats a good thing then...lol ;)

Have a good day all.

Morning all. I have been off plan since yesterday. Over indulged as usual. Its so hard this time of year with all this temptation. I have a few partys too. I did drink alot of wine lastnight..lol
Hope to be back on plan in jan, Hope i dont much much back on eeeeeeeeeeek.

Happy Christmas everyone. See you in Jan 2012 :)

all the best for a great christmas
h x

I have been really really naughty and went back to my old ways :( I have eaten and drank all the crap. I had such good intentions. Im weak. I dread what the scales will say next monday*shudders* Will i be string enough to re-start??? God i hope so. 2 weeks off plan was not a good idea for me. Feeling very sorry for myself. I only have myself to blame. Going to low carb it until my re-start on monday.

Hope you all had a good christmas.

I think there are many of us dreading that weigh in..my theory is that if it came off quick it will go on quick then come off quick again...on the positive side, my metabolism has slowed down over the last few months so i hope that this break has speeded it up again (here's hoping) Anyway, good luck with the restart and I will be there with you every step of the way!!!

Don't worry you aren't the only one I have been inhaling food and wine like a crazy person :S good luck with WI x

Oooooooh i have been so naughty and off plan for 2 weeks. I weighed in dismorning and i have gained +15lbs:cry::break_diet:
So im back to 12st. Back on TS today which i am very pleased about. I did really pig out during christmas,and drank loads too. I did have a very good time though...lol ;)
Looking forward to not touching food and going back to my yummy shakes and soups. Hope i get into ketosis quick. Better go and sort the kids. Will be back later to catch up. Did you all have a good christmas?

Oooooooh i have been so naughty and off plan for 2 weeks. I weighed in dismorning and i have gained +15lbs:cry::break_diet:
So im back to 12st. Back on TS today which i am very pleased about. I did really pig out during christmas,and drank loads too. I did have a very good time though...lol ;)
Looking forward to not touching food and going back to my yummy shakes and soups. Hope i get into ketosis quick. Better go and sort the kids. Will be back later to catch up. Did you all have a good christmas?

I doubt you gained very much weight at all. If you look at your week one weight loss you lost -19lbs which we know that during the first week is mostly water weight and glycogen stores emptying. so if we say that half of the weight in your first week was from your stores then around 9lbs wasn't fat. So when you took your two weeks off you would have put your stores back on which is lets say 9lbs so in theory you really only gained 6lbs, which you will probably lose within your first week back on Exante, and which is why when you hit goal you may need to lose an extra 9lbs to compensate for your stores going back on when you re-feed. Gosh this sounds wordy and complicated , lol, I hope this makes sense. :D

Ah thanks midnight for that info. It cheered me up :) I never thought of it like that. So today I started TS thinking it was Monday...lol how dumb am I?..lol so my new weigh in day is now Sunday. Day 1 over and feeling hungry but good. Bring on day 2. I really enjoyed my soup for dinner today. I am defo a soup lover. Will be starting my exercise on the 4th, that's when the kids are back to school. Have everything ready,so no stopping me now. Feeling very positive. I bought myself 2 stunning maxi dresses and a knee length dress for the summer. Can't wait to wear them on my travels. I have them hanging in my room so I see them every time I am in the room I see them. That should give me motivation :)

Night night all

Day 4 of restart. The headache and hunger pangs has passed and the feeling cold and smelly breath has arrived...lol I have to say i thought it would be very hard coming back on TS but i found it very easy thankgod. I tried my size 14 jeans,wore them before xmas and they still fit yay. I lived in my jim jams during xmas..lol My weigh in day is now sunday, since i started back on a sunday this time round thinking it was monday...lol Ah i dont mind, mondays were a bit of a rush, i would weigh in and race out the door to school and pre-school.

Going to have some yummy soup now. Then a nice hot bath after i put the kids to bed and then an early night. I am shattered today.

Morning all. Still going strong :) I woke with a head cold tho. Got lots to do today. I have my hubbys birthday next weekend(sat) and he wants to go out eeeeeeeek. So i need to plan it. Will have my 3 packs early and then go out for a meal with birthdayboy :)
I am thinking about ordering some oats. Wonder if its nice?Would be lovely to have something hot in the mornings.
Better go do my chores and go into town before collecting my little lad from pre-school. Have a good day all.

Hi Irishlass, glad you're finding it easy to get back into it second time round - i am too thankfully, i think because the initial motivation and excitement to lose weight is back again! Hope it carries on as positively for you, looking forward to seeing your amazing losses again! x

Week 14 weigh in and a -10lb loss :D Very pleased with that.

I have booked my holiday to Majorca too whoo hoo I can't bloody wait. So I have Ireland trip beginning of April and Majorca trip end of April to slim down for :airplane: oh i am so excited.

Ok I am of to the park for a few hrs with the kids. Have a good Sunday all.
From a very happy me :party0011:

Irishlass said:
Week 14 weigh in and a -10lb loss :D Very pleased with that.

I have booked my holiday to Majorca too whoo hoo I can't bloody wait. So I have Ireland trip beginning of April and Majorca trip end of April to slim down for :airplane: oh i am so excited.

Ok I am of to the park for a few hrs with the kids. Have a good Sunday all.
From a very happy me :party0011:

Fantastic Irish :) xx

Im a dope. Mis calc my figures again on my details. Only by 4lbs tho. Thought i only had 4lbs to go but its actually 8lbs. Duh im crap at math...lol All fixed now.

Still doing well on TS. When i reach my goal and loose the 8lbs and get to 150lbs i will then start another goal to get to 140lbs so thats an extra 10lbs to shift right?. Honestly i am crap at sums...lol Well thats my plan

Started my exercise today. Done a stint on the threadmill and some ab crunches. Loving how my legs have shrunk loads on Exante. Wish it would happen with my tummy. Its really wobbly and horrible looking. I suppose after 6 kids it has takin its toll..lol

Ok im of out to collect my kids from school. Have a good day :)

Well done on your first week back :D I'd love 10lbs this week, but it's a 6 day week for me (started on Monday but my weigh-in day is Sunday) so I'm not sure if I'm aiming too high!
My tummy is wobby and funny looking too, and I can't even blame it on kids as I don't have any (never mind 6!!!! :eek:). I guess I'll have to blame it on the fact that I topped the scales at nearly 21 Stone at one point - I know that skin is elastic but I'm sure there are limits!

Good luck with week two!
x

Well done on your first week back :D I'd love 10lbs this week, but it's a 6 day week for me (started on Monday but my weigh-in day is Sunday) so I'm not sure if I'm aiming too high!
My tummy is wobby and funny looking too, and I can't even blame it on kids as I don't have any (never mind 6!!!! :eek:). I guess I'll have to blame it on the fact that I topped the scales at nearly 21 Stone at one point - I know that skin is elastic but I'm sure there are limits!

Good luck with week two!
x

Ah thanks Alex. Good luck on weigh in day:)

Oh its a cold one today. Have yet another cold and infected bunged up ears:cry:

I done some wii fit today. I ache already..lol
My tastebuds are changing and i am starting to dislike all the shakes:eek:. I have a bumperpack to use up. I will just have to hold my nose and down it..lol Still love the soups loads yummy.

12 weeks until my ireland trip and 15weeks until majorca trip. Really excited to see if the table on the plane will go down all the way this time and if the belt will go on me without having to be givin an extra one :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Lastyear was awful. I had to put down my childs plane table to eat my meal*shudders* Didnt enjoy my holiday either. I was huge and very self concious. Determined to change all that and have a fab time and be proud of myself this time :)

12 weeks until my ireland trip and 15weeks until majorca trip. Really excited to see if the table on the plane will go down all the way this time and if the belt will go on me without having to be givin an extra one :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Lastyear was awful. I had to put down my childs plane table to eat my meal*shudders* Didnt enjoy my holiday either. I was huge and very self concious. Determined to change all that and have a fab time and be proud of myself this time :)

Planes are just the worst... the seats are so small, i remember having to squish my bum into one at 7 months pregnant AND have my 18 month old son on my lap for the whole flight as he wasn't allowed his own seat, i could have cried it was awful and i felt so humiliated. I'm all for cheap flights but not at the expense of basic comfort, its like being a sardine in a can! I'm certain this time round you'll have no trouble whatsoever on your flights, it'll be a fab feeling :)

Back