And now the good bit......Maintaining!

Food diary may look a bit odd today, as just up from a night shift & not working tonight, so meals/Hex's a bit on the sparse side. Thats the trouble with working shifts as I do have to juggle my meals sometimes.
Think Im going to try weekly syns this week starting from today as I always class Fridays as the start of my week as I used to have WI then.

Friday June 21st
Green

B: Nectarine, banana & apple
D: Veggie & Quorn stirfry with noodles

HexA: Milk
HexA:
Milk
HexB:
HexB:

Syns: Hoi Sin 1.5, Greek yogurt 0.5, Hot choc 2 - Tot 4/105

Snacks: Fruit salad

Exercise: 1.5 mile powerwalk

Days on Plan: 5

Last edited:
Working again tonight, so need to work out food carefully again. How I hate split nights!!!!

Saturday June 22nd
Red

B: Berries & Greek yogurt
L: Veggie & Quorn stirfry
D: Chicken fillets in Phili sauce with roasted veg
N: Ham & pickle sandwich

HexA: Light Phili
HexB: 60g wm bread
HexB: 60g wm bread

Syns: Hoi Sin 1.5, Greek yogurt 0.5, Pickle 1, Velvet Crunch 4, - Wkly Tot 11 /105

Snacks: [/B]Fruit

Exercise: 1.5 mile powerwalk

Days on Plan: 6

Last edited:
Another night over and not working tonight, so again a sparse day on the food front!
Hubby cooking a lovely roast with slow cooker gammon, which I'll have tomorrow as well.

Sunday June 23rd
Red

D: Gammon, Jerseys and veg

HexB: Jersey potatoes
HexB:

Syns: Sloe and apple jelly 2, Ripple 8- Wkly Tot 21/105

Snacks: Fruit

Exercise: 3.3 mile powerwalk

Days on Plan: 7

Last edited:
Going to have a day off today from work as lots of admin to do, but dinner all sorted as hubby cooked double yesterday. Dont think I'll get in any exercise today as back giving me gip, so will have a rest and just take Charlie for a dander later.

Monday June 24th
Red

B: Berries and Greek yogurt
L: Bacon, eggs and mushrooms
D: Gammon, Jerseys and veggies

HexB: Jerseys
HexB: 2 Alpen lights

Syns: Sloe and apple jelly 2, Choccie cupcake 16 - Wkly Tot 39/105

Exercise:

Days on Plan : 8

Last edited:
Blimey thats was a busy old day at work and I've just had my dinner! So todays food has been.....

Tuesday June 25th
Red

HexB: Bread

B: 2 hard boiled eggs
L: Pastrami sandwich and baby tomatoes
D: Bolognese

Syns: Mayo and sloe jelly 2, Ripple 8 - Wkly Tot 49/105

Days on Plan: 9

Last edited:
Having a duvet day today as back trashed after a busy work day yesterday. Going to have a SW fry up on my new pan I bought from the BBC Good Food Show....its a fat free cooking pan and I can cook it all in 1 pan, so will be good not to use Frylight cos its ruined my other good pan!

Wednesday June 26th
EE

B: Coffee
L: Pastrami sandwich with onion and baby tomatoes
D: Spagetti Bolognese

Syns: Mayo + sloe jelly 2, Bread 5.5, Greek yogurt 0.5, Curly Wurly 6 - Wkly Tot 63/105

Days on Plan: 10

Last edited:
How many syns do you tend to use over the week Kim, close to the 105 or more the 70 mark?

I tend to have nearer the 105 mark, but thought I would try it weekly as my syns vary so much each day.

I've changed to EE from Red today as cant be bothered to cook as I'm in the hurtlocker today, so am just defrosting a Spag Bol.

Feeling better than I did yesterday and cant be doing with another duvet day, as makes me feel sluggish. Will take Charlie out for a powerwalk later and then have a potter. The garden needs weeding and I have a new gizzit I bought from the Good Food Show/ Gardeners World, so might give that a go later if the old back behaves! My herb garden has gone mad and I was out there last night at 10pm cutting it back.

Change of plan with food today....

Thursday June 27th
EE

L: Bacon, eggs and mushrooms
D: Sausage and veggie casserole with broccoli

HexA : Milk
HexB : Bread

Syns : Sausages 2, Brown sauce 1, 1/2 cupcake 5.5, Greek yogurt 0.5 - Wkly Tot 72/105

Snacks : Fruit

Exercise: 3.3 powerwalk

Days on Plan : 11

Last edited:
Kim what sausages do you use??
really need to find alternative to fat Richmond ones that are 6syns each :-( x

Kim what sausages do you use??
really need to find alternative to fat Richmond ones that are 6syns each :-( x

I either use Tesco Healthy Living sausages 1 syn each, or even better Sainsburys Be Good to Yourself sausages 0.5 syns each. Flavour wise I prefer the Tesco ones, or you could use the Quorn ones than are free now.

So on day 12 of being on plan and feel like an Umpa Lumpa for some reason. My * week is 11 days overdue, but not sure when I'll have another one as had a 4 month gap between the last one! :( Not sure what else I can do to get rid of the bloating as I drink plenty, so some Google researching coming up.......damn hormones!
Think I'll have a Green day today as want to make some hummous.
*edit* change of plan again as fancied cheese on toast for lunch, so the hummous will have to wait

Friday June 28th
Green

L : Cheese, onion and tomatoes on toast
D: Veggies in tomato sauce with brown rice and peas

HexA : 40g cheese

Syns : Hot Chocolate 2 - Wkly Tot /105

Snacks :

Exercise : lazy day

Days on Plan : 12

Last edited:
Yesterday was a right off as I was right old piggy and ate half a box of Thorntons, a bar of chocolate and 4 cupcakes!!! The cupcakes were only small and gone in 4 mouthfuls, but still no excuse for pigging out, but felt hormonal.....the end lol!!!
Not sure again on food today as have absolutely nothing in, so must do a shop. Might have to be the old fave of Peanut Butter Chicken Curry, as I can bulk cook that and I dont have any in the freezer.

Saturday June 29th
EE

B :
L :
D :

HexA :
HexB :

Syns :

Snacks :

Exercise : 4.2 mile powerwalk and gardening

Days on Plan : 12/13

Last edited:
Change of plan......hubby is just coming back from a cycling training day and rang to tell me he's taking me out tonight! Another day off plan.....oh well, the sun is shining and it would be rude not to! Now the dilemma of what to wear!

Sounds like a lovely evening you have planned hun :) enjoy it!!

So thats 2 days off plan and now back to it, no excuse! Haven't been able to eat anything yet as feel so yuck, but drinking plenty to try and flush myself thru.
Have just done lots of gardening and now off to take Charlie out. Baking hot here and must be about 25 degrees and I'm typing this sat in my garden.....I love the summer

Sunday June 30th
EE

B : Coffee
L : nothing!
D : Gammon, Jerseys, salad and coleslaw

HexB :

Syns : Mayo + dressing

Snacks :

Exercise : 1hr gardening

Days on Plan : 11/14

ENDED UP BEING OFF PLAN AGAIN AS HAD A FEW VINO'S!!!

Last edited:
Back