And she is back

Either way we will be slimmer.....and if were not all at target for the meet, we'll have another one when we all are...double the excuse to meet up! am i the only one in Scotland, boo lol!

When u guys thinking? We could make it like a xmasy type night day/night out if you all want a good amount of time to get the weight off....or or or or (im gettin carried away now) we could have a proper blow out and meet in blackpool or something in like October! ok someone shut me up now!

Mandy, shutting a woman up is like trying to get blood from a stone, never going to happen, seriously though I would have thought it best in September when the weather is still fairly OK and the days quite long. I was thinking of having a BBQ somewhere. Most of us would have to travel quite far so I would like to make a weekend of it. Never been to Blackpool but it seems quite central. I am not keen to sit around a table, but thats just me, a BBQ seems way more social and we could make a long day and evening of it. I serioulsy do not mind doing the BBQ, had a lot of experience, I could even do a sheep on the spit if you really wanted. I will download the photo's of me doing one about 4 years ago.

I'd be up for a meet......chance to meet lovely ladies!

Sorry I wasn't here over the weekend to chip in with the posts but I had a real busy time! 'Er indoors found me loads of jobs to do to keep me busy and my mind off Kababs and Chinese takeaway....:sigh:

I spent the whole of Saturday putting up a home gym, man you have to be an engineer to get it right with all the pully's and tension, etc etc. Thank goodness my SWMBO is quite bright or I would never have got it installed.

Well lets arrange something soon, i struggle tofind a babysitter for a few hours so i need notice ppl!! haha! will be fine tho.....so now im even more determined to be a good member of team pink if i want to be thin for september haha

Hey Shirley, how was your day. I will find it extremely hadr to organise never having gone there and all but it can be arranged I am sure. We need a date. I think need to start setting this up soon as hopefully there are quite a few of us to get accomodation for and which could cater for a BBQ but it would be my pleasure

How about a big cottage or a few caravans? Splitting the cost could make it cheaper than B&B plus we'd have the freedom for a bbq.
I used to be a conference manager so could probably help pull something together.

Hi Lisa, please feel free, thank for the input, I know nothing about accomodation and what is available and what is not in the UK, my organisation skills on the catering side however are pretty good.

I large cottage or caravans would be superb, a large cottage preferable would be more private, which I enjoy.

Shirley, would'nt you prefer a large cottage somewhere where we can be ourselves and make as much noise as we like and not have to worry, but saying that I have never stayed in a family holiday place before so I do not know but I would prefer a private place. But i am game for whatever everyone decides.

i suppose it depends how many people there are, as it is hard with work etc, i would not be able to committ as yet, as i am waiting to get a new job as i have only 4weeks left until i qualify, so it depends on my new job, so it depends on who can go, i suppose.

I would love anything.. but be advised I snore like a warthog doing a samba while wearing a tutu...

hehe I would need to try to get the Tall One to take time off work to look after my little flower but shouldnt be an issuse..

I don't mind helping out organising if needed... its always hard to please everyone though:(

Blackpool sounds lovely if all are happy with it:D

It would be lovely to have you there Shirley.. so maybe we could arrange around some dates easier for you.. bbq sounds yummy, so does a pontins hehe imagine us all on H2O in the club! Cottage sounds perfect too.. easily pleased hehe.. but it is the company that is most important.

I'm with Mandy hehe we could make it a regular thing :D every time someone hits goal etc

xxx

Back