Total Solution And she's off ..... Annie's Diary

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Well here I go. Im soooooo excited about losing this weight and getting fit and healhty - nothing is going to stop me this time. Im going to focus on my goal and visualise a lot. Ive been on Minis for ages with no real success (granted I did have 2 babies in that time) so this is it for me, Im going to do it, and then go mad buying lovely clothes!

Day one today - start weigh 14stone 1lb

Good luck on your exante journey :)

Going mad buying lots of lovely clothes is what I'm looking forward to when I get to goal too!

Good luck, I'm starting today too!! I'm gonna finish my old Cambridge packs then start on Exante next week! How long do they take to come?

Thanks for the welcome, gosh this diet is hard, I have a lot of respect for anyone who does it long term. Im not suffering in any way really, I just kinda miss food. But I know it gets easier and the results will be worth it. So I have had one shake and one bar, the shake was grand, the bar looked lovely but looks were a little decieving, but it wasnt too bad.

cappachino, the packs come really quick, mine came in 2 days and Im in N Ireland.

The first few days are the hardest chick so stick with it and you will find it a bit easier once ketosis kicks in. Well done on getting this far, youre doing great xx

Day 2 well underway, I'm v v hungry today but not tempted to eat, this means too much to me, I know I'll never get hubbie on side again so this really is my golden opportunity.
The positive vibes all over this forum really help :)

Back