ProPoints And so it begins again!

Well I had

asparagus bacon and poached egg for starter. Yum

mains I had spaghetti bolognaise and Parmesan cheese

i also had a latte and I have a bag of met calves popcorn in my room if I fancy later. So I used rest of my Dailey and all of my weeklies but it was worth it

Today I was at a meeting all day I a hotel so food tricky

i had

brekkie. Omlette and mushrooms (4)
apples

milk (4)

lunch - gammon/ mash/ carrots brocoli/ gravy

clemintines

dinner - warburtons thins (6) homemade soup (5)
apple

ate all my points of will have by end of evening and I made good choices at the hotel.

Well weigh day tomorrow and I have no idea what the scales will show as not been at home all week to do mini checks.

i have pointed everything as best as I can and today I have had

brekkie 2 warburtons thins (6) lurpak (2)
apples
clemintines

lunch. Ww bolognaise meal (9) and leeks

dinner was 3 chipolata sausages (6) McCain chips (5) egg (2)

walkers French fries (2)
Popcorn (2)

fingers crossed sed I do ok in the morning x

I lost 2lb this week so very happy with that

it just shows tracking every point and trusting in the plan works as that is 10lbs in three weeks by eating all daily points and weeklies and a few activity points. I now weigh 17.11

I lost 2lb this week so very happy with that

it just shows tracking every point and trusting in the plan works as that is 10lbs in three weeks by eating all daily points and weeklies and a few activity points. I now weigh 17.11

Well done that's great. It just shows it can work even with nights out and yummy meals xx

Today I have eaten so far

brekkie brown thick cut toast and lurpak (7)
semi skimmed milk for tea (4)
apple

lunch ham salad (3) homemade leek and potato soup (4)

going to to go for an hours walk this afternoon and then dinner is roast pork, boiled potatoes, carrots and cabbage

Hi ladies - you've all done so well on your weigh ins! I'm really disappointed with mine - I've eaten all my daily points and only about 10 of my weekly allowance in my first week following WW but the scales only showed 1.5lb loss. I know its better than putting it on but when I listen to the other new starters in my group who have lost between 4 and 8lbs in the first week I can't help but feel let down :( I thought I'd had a really good week - I was in 'the zone' and did 2 exercise classes as well as a 30 minute walk. Hopefully the number will be better on my second weigh in.

Hi ladies - you've all done so well on your weigh ins! I'm really disappointed with mine - I've eaten all my daily points and only about 10 of my weekly allowance in my first week following WW but the scales only showed 1.5lb loss. I know its better than putting it on but when I listen to the other new starters in my group who have lost between 4 and 8lbs in the first week I can't help but feel let down :( I thought I'd had a really good week - I was in 'the zone' and did 2 exercise classes as well as a 30 minute walk. Hopefully the number will be better on my second weigh in.

Hi amy

welcome to ww and good luck on your journey. Well done on 1.5lbs that is still a good loss. I can appreciate that in your first week you were expecting more. I have been on too many diets to remember and I had the same loss once when I switched from ww to SW and I put it down to a change and my body getting used to it.

Also so it may be worth eating all of your weeklies as i know they encourage that. I eat all my dailies and weeklies but sometimes leave a few activity points left over.

i am a fair bit heanpvier than you at so that may be why my first week was a little larger

dont fret and trust in ww it does work I am testimony to that. I often think I feel bigger when it comes to weigh day and think how can I lose eating all this food but it does work

you may see a larger number next time keep going. You can do it

i found low point soups are a god send as I can eat the whole lot, enjoy it and feel no guilt as it is low points. They tend to fill you up too. I also eat lots of fruit and veg and have been enjoying ww meals frozen and out of the fridge,they taste better than I first thought they might.

have you done ww before?

I don't know what to suggest maybe it's cos you have left to loose or that muscle weight as you've been exercising a lot. Maybe see how you do next week. If not do you go to class you can always talk to your consultant xx

Thanks for the support - I haven't done WW before, no. I like the diet and I'm finding it easy to stick to so I'll persevere as long as the numbers keep getting lower! Yes I do go to meetings. I'll be weighed again on Thursday evening so hopefully I will have lost again then I will have more trust in the diet!

Back