And so it begins....

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
A restart.

I HAVE do to it this time or i'll fall into the trap of saying "I'll do it in the new year" - I know damn well i wont.
Also, Olis 21st in april and i gotta be 9stone or under (aww,I love my little toy boy)

Right, so sticking to tetras and shakes for now, although im not fond of the shakes - NO PAIN NO GAIN!!! Going to get an ice crushing blender after reading that tips and tricks thread to make scrummy ice creams.

Will keep you up to date...just off to make a new ticker xxx

you will soon get used to the shakes

best of luck on your journey

:D

C'mon lovely .... you CAN CAN CAN do this!!! We're right behind you - so no cheating Mrs and I'll take some of my own advice too! Let's focus on making it through 1 day at a time ;) xx

OMG I can't believe you have a 20yr old son!!! you look far too young hun!!!!!, you can do this!! I had a blip the other day cos I told myself I couldn't do this before xmas but then got up yesterday and got straight back on it as there's still just over 6 weeks til xmas, we can easily lose 1 1/2 stones by then!!!!, just take it one day at a time hun xxx

Hi Leah.

You can do this Hun....I take it an hour at a time now, as I have been too ill to concentrate on the bigger picture!!!
But, I am back into the swing of it all!
Just keep drinking that water and you will get to goal before you even know it.

Kerry-Ann
xxx

*looks over her shoulders*

ARGH! Stalkers xxx

Go Leah, you can do it babe

Lea - i still have the shorts waiting for you so get back on track and they'll be on their way to you in time for fiancee's b'day xx

woop! im going good so far, glugging water by the litre! xxx
Thanks for your support guys xxxxxx

Hey Leah

sorry about that hun!!, I only saw the little boy, not the 'toy' bit!!!!!, was a bit bleary eyed this morning I think!!

Strike whilst the iron's hot, no time like the present and other such expressions - good on you for getting back on the wagon. You will do this and we will be with you every step of the way.

Georgie
x

Back