Andi - week 1

Keeping my fingers crossed for you andi!
Glad you enjoyed the bbq!
xx

1.5 lbs off yipee!! I think it was the gym sessions that made a difference.
I love Tuesday - its the start of a whole new points week - a clean slate. I can forget about last weeks indulgences and start afresh. Saying that I have bought a M&S chinese takeaway box for 2 to have with the kids tonight (its all pointed :)) as a treat.

Ax

Well done Andi, that's a great result. Good luck for the coming week.

Well done Andi. Good result hun x x x

I've got my first weigh in tonight, fingers crossed and all that lol

:party0011::party0011::party0011:Well done andi :party0011::party0011::party0011:
That's fantastic, enjoy your chinese!
xx

Well done Andi, that's a great result. Good luck for the coming week.
Thanks - Im rarin to go for week 4!

Well done Andi - you definitely deserve that chinese tonight ;)
Thanks Marie - it was lovely, so much better than a takeaway, although our local chinese takeaways are awful:(

Well done honey sounds like youve worked really hard for that onwards and upwardsxx:)
Thanks - more gym sessions for me this week :)

Well done Andi. Good result hun x x x

I've got my first weigh in tonight, fingers crossed and all that lol

Thanks. Do you have a thread? I wanted to leave you a wee Good luck message but I couldnt find it. Im sure you will do really well - good luck!

:party0011::party0011::party0011:Well done andi :party0011::party0011::party0011:
That's fantastic, enjoy your chinese!
xx

Thanks mate. You did really well yourself!!

Thanks everyone for all the messages and support - it really makes a big difference.

Ax

You are doing fantastically and sound really determind.
Well done on the quotes as well ;)
xx

WELL DONE YOU!!! :clap:

Thats fantastic news

Thanks Starlight. Heres to a couple more next week!

Hope you enjoyed your chinese andi,what was it like on pointsxx:)

The Chinese was really nice. I worked out that I had about 10.5 points for a large portion of it. It is a mixture of main and side dishes like chow mein and prawn toast - yummy. I can really recommend it. It was much nicer than my local takeaways.

Ax

I have stuck to my points for the past few days, I just hope that the weekend doesnt upset that :rolleyes:.

Tonight im going to the gym with my "friend" who will have me sweating like mad and doing double what I would normally do but the good thing is we have a laugh. My gym allows you to programme the music and the last time we were both there my friend (before we were leaving) programmed a load of Celine Dion slow slongs to play; I would have loved to have seen all the butch weight lifters trying to exercise to "my love will go on" :giggle:.

After my popcorn mission I decided to buy a popcorn machine and "airpop" my own. Its really lovely with a drizzle of Maple syrup and only 2 points for a large bowl.

Im away to feed myself and the muts - kids are away out with their granny for the day.

Ax

Argh your popcorn sounds lovelyxx:)

Have a good work out! Yum at the popcorn :)

Is the popcorn machine really good? I bought kernels but it was either burnt or tasteless so not a huge success lol
I love the idea of the Celine Dion songs :rotflmao: Just the music for a workout - not :giggle:

Well done on the exercise mate, your a better woman than me lolxx:D

Thanks girls. Yes the popcorn is a big hit in my house - the kids and the dogs (especially my puppy) love it and its healthy! I know what you mean about tasteless popcorn Starlight - I tried to Microwave my own and it turned out fine but was like munchin on polystyrene. I bought some of Tesco's Finest Maple syrup - 38 cals for 1 tablespoon and 0 sat fat and I pour that over a medium bowl of the popcorn and mix it - its yum. My friend suggested salt but I must admit im more of a sweet person when it comes to popcorn, although I might try the salt tonight.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Ax

Does sound scrummy andi. I didn't think I'd like popcorn with salt but I must admit I was really suprised when I tried it as it was lovely and very moreish :D, let us know what you think :)
xx

Back