Andi - week 1

Hi andi
Really pleased that your medical appointment went well.
You're doing such a fantastic job keep it up and the next silver 7 will be yours before you know it.
Hope you enjoyed your facial love.
xx

Youre doing SO well!! Congrats on your loss this week... those skinny jeans will be yours in no time at all!!

Small targets are totally the way to go. I have a mini target and when I reach it I pick another one, theyre usually doable in the space of a month (well not this month but dont get me started on that lol) Its great motivation when youre reaching A target so often

Heres to that next stone being smashed

*HUGS*

Thanks Starlight. I do have little targets in my head that are achievable in a month or so and im 8lbs away from my first target. I was doing well but I seem to have hit a "blip" today and im not proud to say that I have went off the rails. Im determined to get back on track tomorrow. I have three days to weigh day and I hope they are good ones.:rolleyes:

Hi andi
Really pleased that your medical appointment went well.
You're doing such a fantastic job keep it up and the next silver 7 will be yours before you know it.
Hope you enjoyed your facial love.
xx

Im so relieved that the medical appointment is over and it was ok. I get really stressed out going to the hospital and always think of the worst outcome :confused:. The facial was bliss. I must do that more often. As they say if you arent good to yourself who else is going to be?:cool:

Hows the diet going honeyxx:):):):)

Not good today. It started when I forgot my little food diary and calculator. I then had a tuna sub for lunch which I later discovered was 12.5 points!! I was well p*ssed off as it wasnt even that nice! I had a chinese as planned tonight and some chocolate so im well over 30 points tonight but tomorrow is another day and I have 3 days until weigh-in to pull back a little. My goal to lose 3.5 lbs this week is out the window but I will get there - eventually :rolleyes:!

Ax

Don't worry about it andi, if it makes you feel any better I've blown it tonight as well, ended up having kebab AND chips AND a bottle of wine. I bloddy enjoyed it though :giggle:Will be extra good over the next few days though.
As I said before, I'm really pleased that everything was ok at your appointment love, I know what you mean about thinking the worse :hug99:
I hoped I'd be able to lose 3lb this week to get my second silver 7 but I think that is going to happen somehow!
Well onwards and upwards, had a good night and back to it tomorrow :D
xx

Hi andi,so glad eveything went well at your appointment.You have done so well honey dont punish yourself .I would actually like to get started lol.I lost 1 and half the first week.Then put on 2 and half the second week, then last week i was away.I need to get started as i came of LL to do WW and havnt lost a bloody thing:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Don't worry about it andi, if it makes you feel any better I've blown it tonight as well, ended up having kebab AND chips AND a bottle of wine. I bloddy enjoyed it though :giggle:Will be extra good over the next few days though.
As I said before, I'm really pleased that everything was ok at your appointment love, I know what you mean about thinking the worse :hug99:
I hoped I'd be able to lose 3lb this week to get my second silver 7 but I think that is going to happen somehow!
Well onwards and upwards, had a good night and back to it tomorrow :D
xx

You will get there mate. You did so well last week if you "relaxed" a wee bit this week then thats ok. It wouldnt be much of a life if we couldnt have what we want every now and then. We have 3 days to get back on track and see what the scales have in store for us!:p

Hi andi,so glad eveything went well at your appointment.You have done so well honey dont punish yourself .I would actually like to get started lol.I lost 1 and half the first week.Then put on 2 and half the second week, then last week i was away.I need to get started as i came of LL to do WW and havnt lost a bloody thing:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Dont worry Paula loads of people have problems adjusting from Lipotrim or CD when they change to food based diet - those glycogen stores fill back up causing a false gain. Give yourself some time and it will start coming off again. Keep it up hun you are doing really well.

Ax

Thanks andi,ive been good this week so im hopeing when i av my weigh in on tuesday i would of lostxx

You will - finger and toes crossed for you hun!:)

Glad youre having a good week andi... hope the scales are kind :)

Me too!! To be honest at the current rate I would be lucky to have a small loss or sts so im bracing myself!:sigh:

Hows your weekend going andixx:)

Err.. not so good. I have gone over my points (why do I keep doing that:confused:) not by loads but by enough to effect the scales. I have been to the gym 3 times this week so I might be lucky on Tuesday. I think I will get into a better routine when the kids go back to school next week. Today has been fun - just took the kids swimming and had a giggle. Hope you are having a fab weekend - despite this awful weather.:cool:

Ax

Just read your post on Vodka's thread. When do you go to Australia ? Is it a permantent move ? Do you have family there ? Like twenty questions this isn't it ? Just nosey ....

Hi,yeah were going permantly,we havnt got family there.We have thought about it for about 5 years.Were really excited i have just found out that ive got my job in a childrens home so im really chuffedxx:)

Best of luck for your wi tomorrow Andi, I'm not holding out much hope for myself but I hope you lose love.
xx

Im on my way out for the day out with the kids but I lost another 1.5 lbs!! I will post more later.

Ax

Back