Andi - week 1

Well done andi... thats brilliant :)

:party0011::party0011::party0011: WELL DONE ANDI :party0011::party0011::party0011:
That's great love, bet you're well pleased :D
Hope you had a good day out today.
xx

I tried those ww quiches today have you tried them? The only thing is there 6 points but tasty.If i didnt have quite a few points i wouldnt of tried themxx

Well done on your loss mate,r u pleased with thatxx:party0019:

Yes - especially as I went quite a bit over my points 3 nights! I think it was the gym that saved me. :D

Well done andi... thats brilliant :)

Thanks. It seems to be a pattern. I still hope to have a big loss of 3 or so pounds one week but im very happy with 1.5lbs this week.

:party0011::party0011::party0011: WELL DONE ANDI :party0011::party0011::party0011:
That's great love, bet you're well pleased :D
Hope you had a good day out today.
xx

We had a fab day out :). Me and my friend took the kids to W5 which is like a big science based play museumy type thing?!. The kids loved it. We then went out for dinner and I had lasagne and chips:whistle:.

Its my birthday on Saturday and I am lucky enough to be going out for dinner/lunch about 3 times this week and I am going to enjoy them. I think the most I can hope to do this week is sts and im fine with that. The days im not out for dinner I will stick to my points and I will go to the gym when I can.

The kids have me exhausted so im going to go to bed. Here's to a great week for everyone.

Ax

Have a great birthday, enjoy your meals out! How lovely 3 meals eh! Good for you ;)
Glad you had a good day with your friend and the kids.
xx

Have a great birthday, enjoy your meals out! How lovely 3 meals eh! Good for you ;)
Glad you had a good day with your friend and the kids.
xx

Glad your ok lovey,just enjoy your week being spoilt matexx:)

Some weeks you just have to give in and enjoy yourself, this sounds like one of them.

Sounds like a great few days ahead :)

How you doing matexx:)

Thanks girls - im looking forward to my birthday food fest!!

Today has been mad - where did ot go? H is away for a week with work and im alone with the kids - not that him being here makes a difference, if anything its tidier:rolleyes: I have been REALLY hungry all day and my usual meals just havent been hitting the sides. Its probably totm related :sigh:.

Anyway im off to the park to tire the kids and dogs out so that I can grab 15 mins on here later to catch up on the threads. I have only been able to post on 2 before my kids have started to fight!!

Ax

Thanks girls - im looking forward to my birthday food fest!!

Today has been mad - where did ot go? H is away for a week with work and im alone with the kids - not that him being here makes a difference, if anything its tidier:rolleyes: I have been REALLY hungry all day and my usual meals just havent been hitting the sides. Its probably totm related :sigh:.

Anyway im off to the park to tire the kids and dogs out so that I can grab 15 mins on here later to catch up on the threads. I have only been able to post on 2 before my kids have started to fight!!

Ax

Lol, mine were like that earlier, ds was jumping off the sofa and dd was trying to copy him the little rascals!
Catch up with you later love
xx

Just read your reply on another thread :hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:lots of hugs honey,shout if you need a friend

It was my birthday yesterday - I got a load of lovely pressies from my friends and family. Apart from the rain and feeling a bit sick I had a nice day. I think I was ok points wise yesterday - despite 2 slices of chocolate birthday cake! I am hoping for a small loss on Tuesday or to sts.

My kids are leaning on me and moaning to get on the computer.....argghhhhhhh!!!

I will try to post more later.

Ax

Awwwwww a belated Happy Birthday andi... hope you had a great day and lots of lovely pressies :)

Happy birthday for yesterday honey,glad you had some lovely pressies

Thanks girls. Guess what my pressie is from ww - I lose a point:mad: per day and if I ever manage to get below this stone then I will lose another one:eek:!!!!

Im not hopeful for tomorrow at all, the birthday celebrations continued today and I found myself going to a chinese restaurant for lunch. I managed to get down the gym for a bit but I just know that tomorrow will not be good news. So its a new start for me - my birthday is over and the kids start back to school on Friday so I can get a routine going again.

Good luck Tuesday girls.

Ax

Hi love
Glad you enjoyed your birthday :)
Best of luck with your wi today, I've got mine later.
xx

hiya hun glad you had a good birthday good luck with weigh in mines this morning xxxxxx

Back