Andi - week 1

glad to see your feeling more positive i wish mine would bloody move out !!! you know where i am i you need me mate things will get better xxxxxx

Andi,

Us women are very strong when there are kiddies involved. You will get through it hun and this time in 6 months when you are all settled again you may think it was one of the best things that could have happened to you and your babies!
Is he gonna continue to see the kids?? If he is at least you will be getting a bit of time for yourself when they are at their dads.

Keep that chin up babes ... those kids need you to be strong both for yourself and for them.

XXXXXXXXX

Hi Andi
Pleased you're feeling a bit more positive, must be such a huge shock for you love. Just take it day by day and you'll soon find a new 'normal'.
Sending you and the kids a big hug.
xx

Hi Andi

All the best with the moving back in with the kiddies i'm sure it will be strange but you'll be surprised how quickly you'll all get used to it.

Try looking at it as a new chapter in your life. There will be lots of new challenges and opportunities for you and you will be in complete control of your life. Living in a rut is soul destroying, now is the time to focus on you (and the kiddies of course) and be the person YOU want to be.

This can be a very liberating time hun....

Thanks everyone,

I have missed you all so much. As expected its been hectic at home. H moved out and I have been trying to get everything organised and keep everything going as normal for the kids. Its like the "Andrea show" each day, im putting on a face for the kids and keeping it light when inside im screaming and want to shake h by the throat! My little girl has adjusted really well but my little boy (who is a sensitive little soul) is really fretting daily for his father. It is their 6th birthday today and my little boy woke up crying because his dad wasnt here. I phoned him and he came up and calmed him down but what really sickened me is that he seems pleased that Jack is missing him so much. When I think of the good times I must admit I miss him too but then all I have to do is speak to him or spend 10 minutes in his company and I remember what it was like living with him!:eek:

Diet wise im hoping I have stayed the same. I havent been following ww but I have been running about like a mad thing so hopefully the weight has stayed off. Im back to class tommorrow and back to my little book and points calculator. Im aiming for 1.5 stone by Xmas.

I hope to be able to log on more often now that things have settled down a bit.

Its great to be back!!!:)

Ax

Back