2 plum tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil (6 syns)
Fresh parsley
Salt & pepper
1 tsp Fish stock powder
1 tsp dried chilli flakes
Zest and juice of half a lemon

Method
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions, garlic and chilli flakes. Stir and fry for 5 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.

Meanwhile boil the pasta until al dente. Fry the king prawns on both sides until just cooked.

Add crab to the tomato sauce, stir and add the salt, pepper, stock powder, lemon zest and juice and parsley.

Drain the pasta and add to the sauce, mix well and serve, garnish with the king prawns.

Last edited:
is the angel hair pasta syned on green and red or..?

looks amazing im going to add it to mylist thank you xx

The pasta is free on green and extra easy but not on original/red.

Honeyoc, that really is making my mouth water. As I said on the other thread. I LOVE seafood lol. It is similar to a recipe I did recently, except I didn't use olive oil or fish stock. I tried to keep the syns low, but I think it needs the olive oil for flavoring, as it was a bit dry without. Will definately be making this. Thank you.

Honeyoc, that really is making my mouth water. As I said on the other thread. I LOVE seafood lol. It is similar to a recipe I did recently, except I didn't use olive oil or fish stock. I tried to keep the syns low, but I think it needs the olive oil for flavoring, as it was a bit dry without. Will definately be making this. Thank you.

You're right Britmum, with pasta olive oil always makes a huge difference!

Back