Total Solution Angel72's Big Bulge Battle

Thanks Jayne, I just have to have something to track loss otherwise I will find it hard to stay on track. It's hard putting them out there in actual figures though. Per stone I usually lose 2" off bust and waist and 3 off Tum so at 10st I should be around 37/32/40.

OMG I am 67" tall but my tum measures 70" round when sat down !! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh. I am actually rounder than I am tall. Wow that focuses the mind.

Well done on sticking to the Exante pancakes. I had totally forgotten pancake day until I read Meres diary!

Have a lovely evening x

Last edited:
Thanks Jayne, I just have to have something to track loss otherwise I will find it hard to stay on track. It's hard putting them out there in actual figures though. Per stone I usually lose 2" off bust and waist and 3 off Tum so at 10st I should be around 37/32/40. OMG I am 67" tall but my tum measures 70" round when sat down !! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh. I am actually rounder than I am tall. Wow that focuses the mind. Well done on sticking to the Exante pancakes. I had totally forgotten pancake day until I read Meres diary! Have a lovely evening x

It's shocking when we measure even if it's gone down. But like you said, you're having to do it sat down and by golly, I'm certain if I did my measurement on my belly sat down there'd be a whole lot more inches!

The inches will go as the weight goes so think how good it'll feel to see the smaller numbers over the coming months. :)

I'm glad to see you've updated your goals, always helps to do when you've had to make adjustments. Hopefully you'll see a good result once you've healed and can move about a bit easier. :)

Thanks Sheridan, my first goal is to be taller than I am round :)

blueberry smoothie this morning. Blurghhh:yuk:

Off up north today for a couple of days just with hubby, son and dog. My new situation is taking some adjusting so I'm looking forward to some time out. Staying focused of course!

I am definitely in the swing again. Furry tongue and I woke up feeling like I'm vibrating inside. It's ketosisbots mining away at all my reserves :)

Have a super day all xxx

I love the expression Ketosisbots. I now have this vision of wee men in hard hats and a big drill having a go at digging away the fat. When I think of the fat going I see it a bit like a candle melting away as it burns.
Have a lovely time on your break away. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I like that image too Mere. A good ten months of burning the candle at both ends should see me right :)
I think mine is so compacted the ketobots need to get in there with pick axes first.

The outlaws are back from their months holiday in Tenerife. They wanted to come straight down but I need time to ourselves still so have asked them to come on Sunday. I just can't cope with all the stress and "you must do's" just now.

She he can't argue about the diet now. She started saying how I would be stupid to continue until my hubby pointed out that a doctor, nurse and the hospital vicar are now doing it! Hehehe.

Love it, love it, love it. Certainly can't argue with the vicar!

Hope it's all going well for you angel.
Sitting down and measuring is definitely going to add inches so when you get back on your feet and measure there will be a great difference I bet

Hope all is going well with your recovery xx

Thanks Miss Mac. I'm certainly going through an emotional roller coaster. The impetus to eat for comfort has been huge. Now I'm back on Exante it will hopefully be easier to control.

I really want my hips to be inside the wheelchair and not bulging over the top. My right arm is really painful too so I need to shift as much weight as possible to make things easier.

Today ive had blueberry smoothie (yuk). Vanilla shake (yum) and the Indian daal with lentils (yum). Far too much coffee and I'm trying to get plenty of sparkling water down but hope I won't be up all night! I'm already feeling brighter and less bloated.

Having hair done tomorrow as a treat. I hate not having access to a daily shower.

You have been so much and still focused I admire your determination well done. Loving the spreadsheet by the way! x

Thanks heatwave. There have certainly been some challenges lately. I wish I'd stayed on the diet through dec, jan as I would be two more stone down already. Mustn't look back, must look forward and make the most It. At least being on Exante is saving on the food bill!

Porridge for breaky with coffee. I feel less bloated. I might do my first lot of measurements on 1st March then again on the first of every month. I am certainly feeling brighter and more in control of things and I do think that's largely to do with the control I have on Exante.

I hope Everyone's having a great day. X

Today has gone pretty well. I had a cookie bar at the hairdressers for lunch and I'm just about to have another of the curries. Hubby is making it which is a bonus! Then we are settling down with sparkling water in wine glasses and the woodburner on to watch death in paradise.

I have to say I was tempted when out in town but it was purely that 'treat' mentality sneaking in. Plus I haven't drunk enough today. I REALLY want to weigh in somehow. It's good for me not to.

my sister is going to help me sort out some clothes this weekend. Have a lovely evening all. X

Your plans for the evening sound bliss. x

Have a great evening Angel. It sounds like heaven :) x

It's been lovely evening. Now it's quiet and I'm catching up on diaries while hubby reads. I've certainly caught up on my water quota. It's not surprising we could polish off a bottle of red wine each easily in days gone by. I actually don't miss it, its the holding of the wine glass I like, daft isn't it. I just fill it with sparkling water now.

The Indian curry pack was really nice which was a surprise. Hubby didn't like the mushroom risotto though.

Im wondering how often to do measurements. If I'm on track it should take me 10 months to get to goal which seems just too far away but it's already 4 months since I started so it actually goes quite quickly (I've had 2 months off in that though). Maybe every 2 months on the first of the month then there is time to see a difference but not lose heart.

Im waffling but my head feels so clear for a change. It's been so muddled lately. Maybe all the waters flushing my brain out too. I'm also excited to be back on track. Night all x

Goodnight Angel sleep tight. xxx

I had a late start to the day courtesy of hubby. He made us both porridge. A bar for lunch in the car at about two ish then vanilla shake for dinner. My sister arrived tonight to give me a hand over the weekend. It's been lovely spending the evening with her. She's promised to keep reminding me to drink plenty tomorrow as I've not done enough again today and I know it makes a massive difference.

im feeling less bloated and much more positive and energetic. I've definitely been shedding water because my boobs and tum have shrunk already. Great motivator!

Last edited:
Today has been tough. My mum was taken into hospital this morning so my sister has gone over to Lancashire. The outlaws are here with me now. They are good and have been on holiday in Tenerife for a month so really want time with my son. I still just feel so unsettled with them here.

Still on diet. One packet to go.

Today has been tough. My mum was taken into hospital this morning so my sister has gone over to Lancashire. The outlaws are here with me now. They are good and have been on holiday in Tenerife for a month so really want time with my son. I still just feel so unsettled with them here. Still on diet. One packet to go.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum Angel, sending well wishes to her. Hope you are alright, and really well done sticking to plan regardless of the stress.

Hopefully your in laws don't stay too long, do they live far? It sounds like they stay over often which is great for your little one but it's a bit unfair on you considering your recent operation.

Maybe you could explain that just so they are aware if you need to peel off for awhile for some peace?

Enjoy the rest of your evening x

Thanks Sheridan, you're always a super support. My in laws will be staying an average of 4 days a week while my husband works shifts. Unfortunately I need the help with my little one as I can no longer get upstairs to put him to bed or get up. Since my op I was let out on strict instructions of no twisting or lifting the wheelchair. For at least 3-6 months.

My sister is easy to have around but my in laws always seem to make everything seem so stressed and complicated even when it isn't. I do appreciate their time though.

Mum is going to be in hospital a while. She's very poorly. I'm hoping the snow stays away so I can get over to see her at the end of the week maybe.

I will catch up on diaries now. Last pack for me was a hot choc shake but I haven't drunk nearly enough water.

Good night everyone xx

Well it's 2am and I just can't seem to get to sleep at all. Normally I sleep really well on Exante especially but I've tried every trick tonight and I'm still awake. Good news is I feel thinner laid on my back :)

Back